Nations league (1 Viewer)

lifeskyblue

So annoying. Could see exactly what was going to happen if we didn't take our chances.

Playing well, but fluffing our lines in front of goal.

0-1

Are you talking england, CCFC or both?
In any football if you don’t take chances you ultimately get punished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otis

It would be relegation, yeah.

We have played well and been the better side, but if you don't take your chances you deserve to lose.

Sterling been very wasteful and Kane could have easily scored two.

Otis

Great game that and a great win, but boy did we make hard work of it.

Can you imagine trying to explain this format to a novice.

You: 'If we win today we win the league and go to the finals'.

Them: 'Wow, fantastic!'.

You: 'If we draw though we are relegated'.

Them: 'Erm......you what?'

SIR ERNIE

Great entertainment. Good attacking performance from England and did well to top that group.

Thought Rashford and Delph were excellent.

Otis

Great entertainment. Good attacking performance from England and did well to top that group.

Thought Rashford and Delph were excellent.
Yeah, they were. Thought Walker and Chilwell weren't great, though that was a great ball in by Chilwell for the winner.

Great win and a very positive performance.

SIR ERNIE

It's great that the NL brings competitive international football to each country rather than it being based in one host country.
and massive credit to Southgate for the way he's transformed the national team.

CJ_covblaze

Absolutely incredible that last quarter of an hour. The place was buzzing. Never known Wembley like that. We won that the moment the first went in. They looked broken at that point and Modric’s body language completely changed. Portugal here we come!

Liquid Gold

I've got so much time for this team, players and manager doing us proud. The turnaround over the last 12 months is incredible, they all seem to want to play for England again.

Otis

I've got so much time for this team, players and manager doing us proud. The turnaround over the last 12 months is incredible, they all seem to want to play for England again.
And that's what we need. Those who are chomping at the bit to play for their country.

Gazolba

Missed it since it was on very early here and I was still sleeping.
And they aren't going to re-broadcast it.
Will have to hope it turns up on Youtube.

ccfctommy

Absolutely incredible that last quarter of an hour. The place was buzzing. Never known Wembley like that. We won that the moment the first went in. They looked broken at that point and Modric’s body language completely changed. Portugal here we come!

Being a non member, what of the chances of me getting a ticket?

CJ_covblaze

Being a non member, what of the chances of me getting a ticket?

No chance if it’s in the England section. If we get Portugal there’s little chance anywhere in the ground too.

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Has Southgate finally won you round then?

Users who are viewing this thread