better days

a4a596c8a3685780f9f82f286f217a63.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
His agent will have drafted that

covcity4life

His agent will have drafted that
ahha shut up

hes always on social media and always had a good rapport with cov fans

if he wants to leave let him be, maybe he thinks a team is in for him who will make him a starter week in week out, maybe he dont like robins personally,could be anything. internet age to judge everyone!

good luck nazon, if we get promoted we wont forget the part you played in it during loan stint.

covcity4life

I spoke on the phone to Duckens last night. We had a conversation. He thinks he might have made the wrong decision by leaving but on the other hand he wants to try and persue something else.

"I think he could be moving to League One or even the Championship, who knows.

"He has done well for us and we have had some good performances from him. I think he wants to play at as high a level as possible.

"We wanted to keep him, Wolves were happy for him to stay and his agent was too but Duckens wants to try and play at a higher level."

========

does that sound like someone who disrespecting the club? is it wortha good riddance?

hes even acknowledged its a risk but fuck me he is a human entitled to make life changing decisions

p.s once again SBT posters wrong saying robins wanted him out.

better days

I spoke on the phone to Duckens last night. We had a conversation. He thinks he might have made the wrong decision by leaving but on the other hand he wants to try and persue something else.

"I think he could be moving to League One or even the Championship, who knows.

"He has done well for us and we have had some good performances from him. I think he wants to play at as high a level as possible.

"We wanted to keep him, Wolves were happy for him to stay and his agent was too but Duckens wants to try and play at a higher level."

========

does that sound like someone who disrespecting the club? is it wortha good riddance?

hes even acknowledged its a risk but fuck me he is a human entitled to make life changing decisions

p.s once again SBT posters wrong saying robins wanted him out.
I may have missed it but I can't remember (m)any saying Robins wanted Duke out. Quite the opposite especially when he decided to pass to his team mates

covcity4life

I may have missed it but I can't remember (m)any saying Robins wanted Duke out. Quite the opposite especially when he decided to pass to his team mates

oh dont make me remember that other SBT gaff loooooooool.

nazon leaves with best goals per min ratio.

thanks

now lets search for new striker

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Would love to know what number thread this is this season where the main discussion has become about Biamou’s work rate and lack of goals hahahahaha the amount of air time he gets on here and social media is astronomical.

I thought talk of Brexit was going to dominate our Christmas Dinner but thankfully my grandfather brought up Biamou first!!!

No doubt the conversation got onto Russell Slade before anyone had chance to pour the gravy.

Sbarcher

Nothing against the guy, he'll score a screamer every 6/7 games and not a lot else. Looks to me lika a journeyman in the making. Also, what's "Le Prince" all about in his tweet, looks pretty conceited to me.
Good luck to him - no doubt his path will cross with ours in the lowere leagues for some years to come.

pusbccfc

I think he's a good player on his day and certainly capable of magic, but to be a solid Championship player you need to be able to do it consistently.

gspotgaz

I’m more concerned about the lack of depth we have up front than losing nazon to be honest. He’s not really the sort of character you need when you’re grinding second half of the season out and has a VERY overinflated opinion of his own ability .

wingy

Nothing against the guy, he'll score a screamer every 6/7 games and not a lot else. Looks to me lika a journeyman in the making. Also, what's "Le Prince" all about in his tweet, looks pretty conceited to me.
Good luck to him - no doubt his path will cross with ours in the lowere leagues for some years to come.
Might relate to Haiti and French Collonialism.

Side note :-
There must be something seriously wrong with my phone or predictive, as I was just typing the word French and even when it was complete the highlihjted prediction came up as Grendel. :-o :p

BackRoomRummermill

He did ok but wanted away for some weeks , he is not ours and his career his is own , I suppose I can say I was one of the last of the 824 others to see him in a Cov shirt at Carlisle so good luck to him Bon Voyage

Let’s get behind the boys that are here !

stevefloyd

Good luck to him because there is definitely a good footballer in there and to be fair we never created that many chances for him (its hard when he's sitting on the floor) but he still bagged a few for us

oucho

Is there no chance he's going to re-sign?

I did think it was a shame MR didn't try and use him as a target man. I know that is not his natural game but MR has tried plenty of other square pegs in round holes, and Duck had the physique for that role (if not necessarily the attitude)....

Garryb80

Is there no chance he's going to re-sign?

I did think it was a shame MR didn't try and use him as a target man. I know that is not his natural game but MR has tried plenty of other square pegs in round holes, and Duck had the physique for that role (if not necessarily the attitude)....
Not as he told robins he wants to play at a higher level..

AFCCOVENTRY

Very strange that he wasn't at the Wolves game today at home even in the stands. Was at the Ricoh, made his way to the dressing room etc. Twitter still says on loan at Cov and he is twitter mad like Trump. Could be back...

steve82

Yeah I suppose
Maybe he already has another club but was cup tied so came along one last time

Ticks plenty of boxes yet slowly unticking each one week by week in the final 6 weeks of his loan, a good loan but let him go into his next challenge he desires to find.

steve82

I bet someone suggests on deadline day we should just ask him to come back!

Got his move up a level, no doubt will score a handful too

Sky Blue Harry H

Very strange move. A battle for promotion versus a promotion push. Would be happy if this facilitated a Davies move (if MR wants him)

Users who are viewing this thread