Next Season (1 Viewer)

This season has been a massive achievement, Regardless of where we are playing next season, If we don't lose anyone and bring a few in, For example Kris Boyd, Where do you expect to finish?

Top 6 is the very minimum expectation for me.

wingy

It's along way off at the minute EGSB,anything could change in a heartbeat at this Basket case Club ,4 of our more senior players will be off during the summer .

Hobo

This season has been a massive achievement, Regardless of where we are playing next season, If we don't lose anyone and bring a few in, For example Kris Boyd, Where do you expect to finish?

Ridiculously early for this thread.

wince

This season is only half way and while the first half was good ,its no diffrent to anyof the others , under sisu they all finish in januray looking up because of what we do or do not do in the window , i think we will really stuggle to stay up with the squad we have, and next season we will lose people (out of contract ect) and if we do bring anyone in who is any good , they wont stay long

Sky Blue Kid

EasternGreenSkyBlue........ Its a better thread than all this protest bollocks.................................................................Self praise is "No recommendation mate."

hill83

EasternGreenSkyBlue........ Its a better thread than all this protest bollocks.................................................................Self praise is "No recommendation mate."

Weren't you praising yourself on your IQ the other week?

Hobo

I said if we dont lose anyone, Its a big if, Its a better thread than all this protest bollocks

Yes the protest stuff does get tiresome. But so do all the what if threads. To much to discuss about the remainder of this season yet. Our next 3 games could really be the difference between a healthy top ten Finnish or another City relegation battle.

Yes the protest stuff does get tiresome. But so do all the what if threads. To much to discuss about the remainder of this season yet. Our next 3 games could really be the difference between a healthy top ten Finnish or another City relegation battle.
Very true, 3 winnable games

Ashdown1

Pressley to leave, plus 4/5 of our best players will also follow after SISU lose the JR and threaten liquidation, the Under 17's will be fast tracked to first team but sadly we'll finish in the bottom 8. The owners will announce that they are in advanced talks about land purchase and should be completing a deal in 2018 and the construction of our brand new 7000 seat stadium should be ready 3 years after that !

Gint11

I love how people get tired of 'Threads'. Isn't that what forums are for? If you get tired of threads then why the fuck are you on here.

Gint11

Back on topic. I fear the worst for next season. I think we will lose 3-4 players and wouldn't be suprised if SP went as well.

torchomatic

And the world will end.

Pressley to leave, plus 4/5 of our best players will also follow after SISU lose the JR and threaten liquidation, the Under 17's will be fast tracked to first team but sadly we'll finish in the bottom 8. The owners will announce that they are in advanced talks about land purchase and should be completing a deal in 2018 and the construction of our brand new 7000 seat stadium should be ready 3 years after that !

Sky Blue Kid

@ hill83................My intelligence was was put into question as you well know, I merely stated my IQ was above average after having a MENSA test. As for "Having pants pulled down" I think you'd better check your nappie pal.

torchomatic

I've never questioned your intelligence. There's no question you haven't got any.

@ hill83................My intelligence was was put into question as you well know, I merely stated my IQ was above average after having a MENSA test. As for "Having pants pulled down" I think you'd better check your nappie pal.

Monners

Interesting book to pick up on in light of current events: Something New Under the Sun by J.R. McNeill. Also the latest findings of the IPCC report which are currently being published. Extreme weather of today will become the norm in the future.

Anyway, I suspect I may have gone "off thread" so will leave it there :sleep:

hill83

That's a bite.
Happy Valentines day pal.

J

Jack Griffin

It very much depends on next seasons squad, financial fair play rules limit the club expenditure radically.

The budget is likely to be among the lowest of all clubs in the division and a number of players are out of contract, so I think overall the squad will be less experienced than now.

Noggin

This season has been a massive achievement, Pressley has worked miracles, unfortunately though I think we will be in a tough relegation battle next season. Is it 4 of our best players out of contract in the summer with almost zero chance of them signing up?

torchomatic

Talking about books is fine by me.

Interesting book to pick up on in light of current events: Something New Under the Sun by J.R. McNeill. Also the latest findings of the IPCC report which are currently being published. Extreme weather of today will become the norm in the future.

Anyway, I suspect I may have gone "off thread" so will leave it there :sleep:

torchomatic

We will have to wait and see won't we. Not sure why there's a "zero chance" of them not signing.

This season has been a massive achievement, Pressley has worked miracles, unfortunately though I think we will be in a tough relegation battle next season. Is it 4 of our best players out of contract in the summer with almost zero chance of them signing up?

Hobo

I love how people get tired of 'Threads'. Isn't that what forums are for? If you get tired of threads then why the fuck are you on here.

There is a difference between another thread that repeats what has already been discussed to death and one that stimulates good debate on a situation that is current and relevant. For instance what appeals more to you...discuss our prospects over the next three games or what changes would you make after County? Or who is at fault ACL or SISU, Or would you prefer how do you think we will do in 2016?

I would take the first two, the third is very important but it has been discussed to death and now needs significant new information to move it forward. The JR may or may not provide it. The last one is a waste of time.

Most people joined to discuss current issues, although retro threads can be highly interesting.

Sky Blue Kid

@ Torchy....You say i've "No intelligence".....This coming from the man who "Likes" Grenduffy making claims of "Estimations" as being "Facts"...Tosser!

AndreasB

Get real - Top 6 would be at the very highest end of "expectations" and would be a fantastic achievement next season. The problem with our fans is still the delusion that we somehow have a right to finish strongly in whatever league we are in despite all indicators showing otherwise.

Spionkop

Easterns right, let's not bother with all this protest bolloxs. Everything is hunky dory.
Next season, if it stays as it is the club will collapse big time.

Users who are viewing this thread