Next Sisu Out Protest? (4 Viewers)

Bruce the Boot

Oh no, not unfair against those wasps was it?

giphy.gif

I'd pretty much guarantee the budget would go up with attendances.

You try to have a decent debate with you and behave like a child , Your view is So pro Sisu , You have nt got a clue about real life .

Nick

Administrator
You try to have a decent debate with you and behave like a child , Your view is So pro Sisu , You have nt got a clue about real life .

Really?

Real life as in that to be able to have a higher budget then more money needs to come in? Our main earner is tickets, sell lots more tickets and more money comes in, which means more money for the budget / no need to sell players.

I guess some people think real life is somebody just ploughs loads of money into a business and never wants it back.

Bruce the Boot

Really?

Real life as in that to be able to have a higher budget then more money needs to come in? Our main earner is tickets, sell lots more tickets and more money comes in, which means more money for the budget / no need to sell players.

I guess some people think real life is somebody just ploughs loads of money into a business and never wants it back.

You think CCFC should come before everything and anybody else . Wasps are business they have no need to subsidise the Sky Blues ! Why should people buy tickets when they don't agree with the Sisu business model , You cant see the wood for the trees . You want people to fund Sisu , it aint gong to happen , your in a minority .

Grendel

You think CCFC should come before everything and anybody else . Wasps are business they have no need to subsidise the Sky Blues ! Why should people buy tickets when they don't agree with the Sisu business model , You cant see the wood for the trees . You want people to fund Sisu , it aint gong to happen , your in a minority .

What "majority" are you in out of interest?

Ian1779

It's funding CCFC not SISU... What part of that don't you get?

Grendel

It's pointless arguing with him. He fails to understand this club is self funding and not part of the sisu investment model.

He seems more concerned about wasps. How very strange.

Ashdown

Except due to a lot of smoke and mirrors and tiered layers of companies, shit loads of lies and no transparency, very few believe that all of their input is going to improve CCFC as a club and team ?!

clint van damme

Would you want to do business with a company that is dragging your name through the courts? Just wondering like!

I deal weekly with a supplier who are in dispute with the company I work for. It looks as though it could end up in court.

At no point have we threatened to withdraw our custom and at no point have they offered to withdraw their services.

They also said in 2014 that legal action wouldn't affect their relationship with the club, that clearly isn't the case if they're refusing to talk.

Grendel

Fuck off you nobhead. You change lanes faster than a Chav trying to get away from the Police on the M1.

You said there would be 15,000 fans returning if sisu left. If Coventry played Manchester United in the third round of the FA Cup would we sell out - yes or no? Would it make a difference if sisu are here - yes or no?

You confuse nopm with lack of success. Lack of success drives people away. Success returns so do the fans.

Bruce the Boot

It's pointless arguing with him. He fails to understand this club is self funding and not part of the sisu investment model.

He seems more concerned about wasps. How very strange.

If Sisu are nt anything todo with CCFC , why are Sisu involved taking people to court ?

Nick

Administrator

No, I want people to get behind CCFC, the more money made from tickets, the better the wage budget, then the added bonuses of better sponsorship deals, better atmospheres etc.

I couldn't give a shit about SISU. Joy's lovely 6.5m house could get repo'd tomorrow for all I care.

What are you failing to understand here?

Sky Blue Kid

Really?

Do you honestly believe what you're writing Nick? The fact of the matter is even when attendances were very good 20-22k wages were being cut, Players being sold, and the trend has carried on every season since.

Nick

Administrator
If Sisu are nt anything todo with CCFC , why are Sisu involved taking people to court ?

I still think you are struggling to understand.

SISU could take them to court if they sold us tomorrow, couldn't they? Especially with state aid stuff.

The club (and SISU) have tried to distance the club from legal stuff.

Ian1779

Except due to a lot of smoke and mirrors and tiered layers of companies, shit loads of lies and no transparency, very few believe that all of their input is going to improve CCFC as a club and team ?!
I never said it was to improve - the current attendances would suggest the income keeps the club afloat. Increased income from attendance would have a positive impact on TM's budget for players.

It won't be going to SISU.

Nick

Administrator
Do you honestly believe what you're writing Nick? The fact of the matter is even when attendances were very good 20-22k wages were being cut, Players being sold, and the trend has carried on every season since.

Do you mean when we had probably bottom 4 turnover / revenue in the league in the championship?

Grendel

Attendances were 22,000 and the clubs debt was escalating every day.

The correlation of crowds to revenue is not always lateral and upwards.

Grendel

So why are Sisu invoved with court cases not concerning them ? The part you dont get is Sisu and CCFC are one .

No they are not. The club is an entirely separate entity with no money coming in from sisu and none going out to them.

italiahorse

Really?

It's not only income it's also expenditure. Too much expenditure will reduce budget.
Don't have comparisons if they are realistic or not, but interest at £1.4M implies a loan of £50M.
Just need to work out how they will take it.

Nick

Administrator
The problem is SISU started this shitfest, but seem to blame anybody other than themselves.

The shitfest started way before, probably around the last time the club was throwing around money like it was Monopoly and didn't actually have it.

Sky Blue Kid

Erm, we could have 100k gates but if the turnover and revenue is still low it means shit all.

We still had bottom 4 of 5 revenue in the league didn't we?
Again.... which part of Quote[TF, 22k is break even] don't you understandAnd the "Creme de la Creme" (Last season) Quote CA 11k is break even.... Oh! wait a minute that should be 14k...Bollocks.

Ian1779

So why are Sisu invoved with court cases not concerning them ? The part you dont get is Sisu and CCFC are one .

Funding stream like ticket income goes to CCFC. SISU don't have this money.

SISU are owners of CCFC overall. A bit like having a parent company of a brand. The brand takes the income it produces.

Grendel

Again.... which part of Quote[TF, 22k is break even] don't you understandAnd the "Creme de la Creme" (Last season) Quote CA 11k is break even.... Oh! wait a minute that should be 14k...Bollocks.

Whose TF?

skybluebeduff

I thought we were paying interest on the loans from our owners, one day we'll be paying that back surely? whose money will be paying that back?

Bruce the Boot

I still think you are struggling to understand.

SISU could take them to court if they sold us tomorrow, couldn't they? Especially with state aid stuff.

The club (and SISU) have tried to distance the club from legal stuff.

Im not the one struggling ....................... Sisu pull the strings , CCFC are owned by Sisu , You used a statement above "The club (and SISU) have tried to distance the club from legal stuff"

Why would they need todo that if they were nt one ?????

Nick

Administrator
Im not the one struggling ....................... Sisu pull the strings , CCFC are owned by Sisu , You used a statement above "The club (and SISU) have tried to distance the club from legal stuff"

Why would they need todo that if they were nt one ?????

How could they distance themselves if they were one?

I'd say they get to keep the winnings if it is in their name....

People are trying very hard to make SISU appear to be CCFC, maybe it makes them feel better when Fans, Wasps and the council are absolutely hammering CCFC to get at SISU.

The more people make it look like it is the same thing, the easier it is to high 5 if the academy goes.

Shame they can't see if CCFC goes to shit, SISU just stroll back to London. That is exactly the difference.

Bruce the Boot

The shitfest started way before, probably around the last time the club was throwing around money like it was Monopoly and didn't actually have it.

You was happy then though , Keane , Mcalister , Bellendamy , Nobody moaned then , so unfair to use that , Sisu have dug us a much bigger hole !

Bruce the Boot

How could they distance themselves if they were one?

I'd say they get to keep the winnings if it is in their name....

PMSL , have I tied you in notts as you cant answer ?

Users who are viewing this thread