Nfl (1 Viewer)

Frostie

jets and dolphins today come on dolphins!

This.

Always been a big Dolphins fan since my dad bought me & my brother NFL mugs as kids, I got Miami my brother got the Redskins.

They are a very weak team now & probably will be for the next couple of years, haven't had a really good QB since Dan Marino!! Keeping Reggie Bush fit is massive but think this year playoffs is way beyond them.
Big rivalry with the Jets though, really looking forward to tonights game.

My 3 fave sports teams; Coventry City, Orlando Magic, Miami Dolphins... Christ I know how to pick them! :(

Frostie

Good start indeed, defence looking solid & Jets have no answer to Bush at the moment! Keep it up!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
few fouls by dolphins but they are looking the better more solid teams, bush has rushed 37 yards already he better keep it up

Otis

The Redskins lost again too. And the Patriots. :(

Backing those two teams and supporting the City isn't exactly a bed of roses at the moment. :facepalm:

mark82

Packers tonight on the BBC red button. Come on Packers!

Need cheering up after the dross on Saturday.

Houdi

Great win for the Raiders,always great to beat the Steelers,be they from Pittsburgh or Sheffield.:claping hands:Fantastic touchdown from Run DMc,just need to keep him healthy this season.Next week its off to Mile High,for a huge divisional game against Denver,a repeat of the 50+ points we got[ last time?] would be nice.

Otis

Never liked the Steelers. Good team of course, but always been a bit dirty and none to exciting to watch.

Can't that Heinz Ward fellow either. One of the nastiest players in the game.

Would say the two teams I like the least are Dallas and the Steelers.

Sky Blues

Never liked the Steelers. Good team of course, but always been a bit dirty and none to exciting to watch.

Can't that Heinz Ward fellow either. One of the nastiest players in the game.

Would say the two teams I like the least are Dallas and the Steelers.

I mainly follow the Packers, but I do like to watch teams with certain QBs. So I like Big Ben's Steelers and I used to like Manning's Colts. Not sure I can get with the latter being at Denver as I'm not keen on them.

Otis

Got a soft spot for Denver as my brother lived there for a number of years. He then moved to Indianapolis and started following them.

The quarterbacks that impress me the most are Matt Ryan, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Matt Stafford and of course now RG3! Hoping he is going to become one of the greats!

Otis

Packers last night involved in a real controversial moment.

Very last play of the game. Hail Mary. Touchdown. Yet the Packers' player appears to come down with the ball. :facepalm:

[video]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000065969/article/seahawks-hail-mary-vs-packers-will-live-in-infamy?module=HP11_headline_stack[/video]

Sky Blues

Packers last night involved in a real controversial moment.

Very last play of the game. Hail Mary. Touchdown. Yet the Packers' player appears to come down with the ball. :facepalm:

[video]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000065969/article/seahawks-hail-mary-vs-packers-will-live-in-infamy?module=HP11_headline_stack[/video]

The replacement refs definitely made the wrong call and cost the Packers the game. Replays show Jennings had possession before Tate, not at the same time.

Otis

Yep and if there is even an element of doubt you can't give it.

You either give that as an interception or a dead play. Can't see how you can give the reception to the wide receiver.

Bad error that one.

Darth Robins

Well this is pretty shocking and sad news, only JUST happened in the last hour or so:

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

Police are investigating two deadly shootings Saturday morning that they said are related.

The shootings involve a Chiefs player and his girlfriend.

The first shooting was reported about 8 a.m. at a home near East 54th Terrace and Crysler Avenue. The second shooting was reported a short time later at a Chiefs practice facility located on the Arrowhead facility.

Officials said the Chiefs player shot and killed his girlfriend and then drove to the practice facility where he shot and killed himself.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/20234680/police-chiefs-players-kills-girlfriend-then-kills-self

Reported to be Javon Belcher, they've got a 3 month old too :(

ajsccfc

Anyone been keeping up with the playoffs? Seahawks got their first away playoff win for 30 years, and even when Washington went 14-0 up, I never doubted.

EpGpx.jpg

SuperCov

Anyone been keeping up with the playoffs? Seahawks got their first away playoff win for 30 years, and even when Washington went 14-0 up, I never doubted.

EpGpx.jpg

I got a free £5 bet for Coral, which I put on the Seahawks (3/1) to make the playoffs at the start of the season. £20, happy days :)

Can't see past my Broncos winning it though.

ajsccfc

I want a Broncos/Hawks Superbowl, but my money would go on Broncos/Packers.

Got that Monday off so I'll be watching either ways.

Otis

EpGpx.jpg

Bit harsh. RGIII was playing off one leg and the Seahawks only got that turn over because he collapsed on the floor in agony and was unable to fall on the ball..

A fit Griffin and it would have been an entirely different game. The guy was playing at less than 50%.

ajsccfc

Bit harsh. RGIII was playing off one leg and the Seahawks only got that turn over because he collapsed on the floor in agony and was unable to fall on the ball..

A fit Griffin and it would have been an entirely different game. The guy was playing at less than 50%.

Not sure, the Seahawks don't usually let too much by and I had the feeling that Washington's early spurt was all they had. RG going over sealed the deal, but I think the Seahawks would have done it.

The replay of him going over wasn't pretty, but this is just horrendous:

g011357520111.jpg

As an athlete he'd always want to be playing, but after he went off first time it was questionable that he wasn't taken out of the game altogether.

Brighton Sky Blue

EpGpx.jpg

Very happy to see the mighty Packers get through comfortably enough. Will be a close game against the 49ers though.

mark82

Very happy to see the mighty Packers get through comfortably enough. Will be a close game against the 49ers though.

Yeah. Looking forward to that. Hopefully Packers will win. Often teams who played the wildcard games do well as they have got the playoff nerves out the way early.

mark82

Got a soft spot for Denver as my brother lived there for a number of years. He then moved to Indianapolis and started following them.

The quarterbacks that impress me the most are Matt Ryan, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Matt Stafford and of course now RG3! Hoping he is going to become one of the greats!

Cam Newton will do well. Bit of an off season this year though.

Watch out for Johnny Manziel in a couple of years. Currently playing college football and is the first Freshman to win the Heisman Trophy. Massive prospect but not eligible for the draft until next year so 2014 will be the earliest he will make the NFL.

Otis

Wonder which team will snap him up?

NYJ?

The Patriots are my second team after the Redskins, so will be backing them from now on in.

Darth Robins

It's been an amazing year for rookie QB's really, I suspected Wilson would probably do well, but I wasn't expecting him to get as good as he is as fast as he did, that pass for the 2pts near the end of the Redskins game was as cool as you like. I'm starting to get the feeling that we just might make it to the Superbowl. It's a bit like the playoffs over here, there's always a form team that can steam through and win it after a bit of a shaky start!

Otis

Get the feeling it is going to go to one of the old stalwarts though. Peyton Manning or Tom Brady.

They are as good as it gets. Then the Packers have Aaron Rodgers, another top quarterback and the Falcons, Matt Ryan.

Step too far for Seattle this year.

Brighton Sky Blue

It's been an amazing year for rookie QB's really, I suspected Wilson would probably do well, but I wasn't expecting him to get as good as he is as fast as he did, that pass for the 2pts near the end of the Redskins game was as cool as you like. I'm starting to get the feeling that we just might make it to the Superbowl. It's a bit like the playoffs over here, there's always a form team that can steam through and win it after a bit of a shaky start!

The Packers win in 2010/11 was a prime example of that. A glorious one too when surrounded by folk wearing slabs of cheese on their heads!

Sky Blues

Get the feeling it is going to go to one of the old stalwarts though. Peyton Manning or Tom Brady.

They are as good as it gets. Then the Packers have Aaron Rodgers, another top quarterback and the Falcons, Matt Ryan.

Step too far for Seattle this year.

It's set up deliciously this year. The Packers, my favourite team, have been in great form the second half of the season - despite missing some of their best players - and have developed a running game to compliment their passing one.
A rejuvenated Payton is driving the Broncos on.
Atlanta had a great regular season, with Houston and the 49ers not far behind.
Tom Brady and the Pats will always be there or thereabouts.
And Seattle, I don't know Otis, they seem to have a little something about them with that streak to make the play-offs...

The only team I feel has gone as far as it can is Baltimore - so they'll probably go and win in it now just to prove me wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread