Northampton.... (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

That'll stop the protests :laugh:

Terry Gibson's perm

That club and its fans deserve nothing I hope they get relegated and go bust.

Terry Gibson's perm

Ha supposed to be a good guy.......
Who has he been having lessons off? 

Anyway like you said serves them right.......

If they ever went under the only worry is empty ground in Northampton with our lovely owners it would cut down on Joys journey to home games:facepalm: but by then the Joy bowl should be built

Nick

Administrator
Yep it serves them right for allowing a team from miles away to move in and play their games. The fans should all be ashamed.

What they should have done is taken a leaf out of our book and got involved with our games as much as they could and all changed their Twitter to say "PUSB" and walk around saying "League one football" even though they had their own team playing the level below.

eastwoodsdustman

Allegedly, someone has apparently used some of the money for the stand for some 'home improvements' instead from what i was told. Hence why the stand has not been finished off.
There are also rumblings that they are being sold on but noone knows who the buyers are supposed to be.

J

Jack Griffin

COo-BzLXAAA4L7w.jpg

Terry Gibson's perm

Allegedly, someone has apparently used some of the money for the stand for some 'home improvements' instead from what i was told. Hence why the stand has not been finished off.
There are also rumblings that they are being sold on but noone knows who the buyers are supposed to be.

That must be some home! Do they really need a big stand they never likely to get any higher than league one so why do they need a big stand, does it have a hotel etc to help with the problematic ffp?

skybluetony176

Yep it serves them right for allowing a team from miles away to move in and play their games. The fans should all be ashamed.

What they should have done is taken a leaf out of our book and got involved with our games as much as they could and all changed their Twitter to say "PUSB" and walk around saying "League one football" even though they had their own team playing the level below.

There was little sympathy with our fans, they were only too happy to take the rent and joke about it. All the time while bragging that they have the original supporters trust after having difficulties with owners in the past like they had some badge of honour while showing none to ours. Mind you up to 2000 of our fan's turning up made it easy for them not to give a fcuk about us and it was a point regularly brought up on their fans forum "The Hotel End" at the time.

Otis

I thought an Indian consortium had been lined up to take over and finish the rebuilding?

No, they're waiting for the next traveller's funfair to come to town. Does mean of course that they will have to have all their malls tarmacked too, mind.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
There was little sympathy with our fans, they were only too happy to take the rent and joke about it. All the time while bragging that they have the original supporters trust after having difficulties with owners in the past like they had some badge of honour while showing none to ours. Mind you up to 2000 of our fan's turning up made it easy for them not to give a fcuk about us and it was a point regularly brought up on their fans forum "The Hotel End" at the time.
Very true, I bet the boardmembers of their trust said they couldn't give a shit where ccfc came from or their fans. As long as they got to watch us they weren't fussed too?

Sick Boy

Very true, I bet the boardmembers of their trust said they couldn't give a shit where ccfc came from or their fans. As long as they got to watch us they weren't fussed too?

It's a waste of time trying to make others understand. I've come to the conclusion a lot are simply thick too comprehend.

Terry Gibson's perm

Yet we aren't allowed to talk about Wasps?

You can talk about about wasps all you want, if you can find one thing I have written positively about them you will have done well.

But to save you time I want them to fail and clear off, I have been offered free tickets to go and watch them but would rather stick pins in my eyes as I can't stand rugby or them.

i would support any sensible protest to remove these people from our ground.

Otis

You can talk about about wasps all you want, if you can find one thing I have written positively about them you will have done well.

But to save you time I want them to fail and clear off, I have been offered free tickets to go and watch them but would rather stick pins in my eyes as I can't stand rugby or them.

i would support any sensible protest to remove these people from our ground.
Yeah, me too. I really thought there would have been some kind of protest group formed, but maybe we'd just had a belly full of protesting by then.

Guess we will now only start protesting after the horse has bolted and Wasps decide to price us out of the Ricoh, should that ever happen.

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Yeah, me too. I really thought there would have been some kind of protest group formed, but maybe we'd just had a belly full of protesting by then.

Guess we will now only start protesting after the horse has bolted and Wasps decide to price us out of the Ricoh, should that ever happen.

Otis our landlords seem hold all the cards and it wouldn't take much to price us out of the Ricoh as a self funding business,
The option at the end of this season is held by who?

it is too late to protest about them owning it I guess, as with others I buy nothing in the ground as part of it goes to them, I know part goes to the club as well but what can you do?

I have never been or will never go to a Wasps game and I try to talk anybody who wants to go out of attending.

Sisu are not helping by suing anybody that moves but that is the way they do business unfortunately for them they are not used to taking on organisations the size of a city council and up to now it has backfired badly on them.

i am going to enjoy this season (hopefully) and then see where we are at the end of it but if we don't hold the option I expect us to be homeless again but if we have been forced out by Wasps will people opinions be different on having home games away from the city as unless they have a cloaking device on the new stadium it doesn't seem to have been started yet.

Otis

Otis our landlords seem hold all the cards and it wouldn't take much to price us out of the Ricoh as a self funding business,
The option at the end of this season is held by who?

it is too late to protest about them owning it I guess, as with others I buy nothing in the ground as part of it goes to them, I know part goes to the club as well but what can you do?

I have never been or will never go to a Wasps game and I try to talk anybody who wants to go out of attending.

Sisu are not helping by suing anybody that moves but that is the way they do business unfortunately for them they are not used to taking on organisations the size of a city council and up to now it has backfired badly on them.

i am going to enjoy this season (hopefully) and then see where we are at the end of it but if we don't hold the option I expect us to be homeless again but if we have been forced out by Wasps will people opinions be different on having home games away from the city as unless they have a cloaking device on the new stadium it doesn't seem to have been started yet.
I think people's opinions will very much change if we are forced out. Then we will once again see protests I'm sure.

Think if we move again and groundshare that'll be me done. I'll be an armchair supporter from that point on.

I wouldn't go to Northampton and I wouldn't go wherever it was to be this time.

As you say, no sign of a new stadium, so if we were homeless we would be probably be looking at least 5 years away.

Not even going to contemplate this now however. Just going to enjoy having a great manager and an exciting football team.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sick Boy

What hope is there when senior board members of the Sky Blue Trust appear to support Wasps moving to the city? Try even go and watch them and getting worked up when someone dares to criticise 'The Wasps'.

Even when Wasps price us out they will still refuse to criticise Wasps and probably claim it is fair enough. Then you have the likes of Italia who actively support them.

Any other fans looking in on this must have a good laugh to themselves. I've shown this forum t some ex-wasps fans I work with and they are less than impressed with our club.

Terry Gibson's perm

What hope is there when senior board members of the Sky Blue Trust appear to support Wasps moving to the city? Try even go and watch them and getting worked up when someone dares to criticise 'The Wasps'.

Even when Wasps price us out they will still refuse to criticise Wasps and probably claim it is fair enough. Then you have the likes of Italia who actively support them.

Any other fans looking in on this must have a good laugh to themselves. I've shown this forum t some ex-wasps fans I work with and they are less than impressed with our club.

I think some people there will be a link up one day I hope not and can't believe I am saying this but would rather be controlled by Sisu.

My wife has just asked me if I know anybody famous to open a school fete I have said no but somebody at the school said they will get somebody from Wasps to open it so I have just said that I will not go if they do she says I am a stubborn twat.

[
They could have made more efforts to stop the club accepting ours, so now they can protest alone and I hope no other clubs support them.
For what's it's worth as a northampton fan I can't help but feel you're right.
Our trust, who had a director on the board,should have spoken up and spoken out against the ground rental.but they did nothing as they didn't want to upset the supposed money man (who never wanted to spend his own, or rather his dad's money on the stadium) Cardoza. It flew in the face of everything the first club to have a supporters trust should stand for and as you say now the shoe is on the other foot how are we supposed to generate sympathy or support from other clubs?

The way Cardoza was prepared to see football fans (it doesn't matter the club) get screwed in return for money was a warning sign for me that most of our fans appeared to be prepared to ignore,of his arrogance and attitude.

The trust and the wider fan bases reluctance to not speak out or question Cardoza until now has backfired as they now find themselves in a position where he has pissed away a ten million pound loan on nothing after getting into bed with some incredibly dodgy "project managers" and has been forced to sell the club to apparently keep it going.

Don't get me wrong our trust are good people, (I know I couldn't be bothered to attend the meetings and put the hours in)just more of a car boot or quiz night organising bunch rather than proper fan representation. It's only now they are doing their job properly. If they'd questioned him sooner eg back in July 13 when both the ground share and plans for the way the loan were to be used then we might not be in this mess.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

[
For what's it's worth as a northampton fan I can't help but feel you're right.
Our trust, who had a director on the board,should have spoken up and spoken out against the ground rental.but they did nothing as they didn't want to upset the supposed money man (who never wanted to spend his own, or rather his dad's money on the stadium) Cardoza. It flew in the face of everything the first club to have a supporters trust should stand for and as you say now the shoe is on the other foot how are we supposed to generate sympathy or support from other clubs?

The way Cardoza was prepared to see football fans (it doesn't matter the club) get screwed in return for money was a warning sign for me that most of our fans appeared to be prepared to ignore,of his arrogance and attitude.

The trust and the wider fan bases reluctance to not speak out or question Cardoza until now has backfired as they now find themselves in a position where he has pissed away a ten million pound loan on nothing after getting into bed with some incredibly dodgy "project managers" and has been forced to sell the club to apparently keep it going.

Don't get me wrong our trust are good people, (I know I couldn't be bothered to attend the meetings and put the hours in)just more of a car boot or quiz night organising bunch rather than proper fan representation. It's only now they are doing their job properly. If they'd questioned him sooner eg back in July 13 when both the ground share and plans for the way the loan were to be used then we might not be in this mess.

I'm guessing that you're the same lift tower who posted supportive posts for Cov fans on the hotel end forum and got mocked for doing so?

Feel for you, hope it gets sorted for you.

What's the latest on it all?

I'm guessing that you're the same lift tower who posted supportive posts for Cov fans on the hotel end forum and got mocked for doing so?

Feel for you, hope it gets sorted for you.

What's the latest on it all?
yeah that was me. Got accused of being one of you lot.

Not a lot happening, still waiting for news on the supposed takeover. Only cardoza has seen and met this mysterious indian consortium and there are many that fear they don't exist however I am assured by those in the know that they do.

The protest the other week despite being pretty low key did a good job. It brought a lot of info in the mainstream and forced Cardoza in to talking and has put the pressure on him to hurry up and sell.

skybluetony176

yeah that was me. Got accused of being one of you lot.

Not a lot happening, still waiting for news on the supposed takeover. Only cardoza has seen and met this mysterious indian consortium and there are many that fear they don't exist however I am assured by those in the know that they do.

The protest the other week despite being pretty low key did a good job. It brought a lot of info in the mainstream and forced Cardoza in to talking and has put the pressure on him to hurry up and sell.

Wasn't there a rumour going around that it was our very own Mr Fisher who introduced the Indian consortium to your Mr Cardoza?

SlowerThanPlatt

No problem with Northampton fans at all, I rememeber a few having a laugh at our expense but generally they all had some sympathy for the situation

Users who are viewing this thread