Not one penny more (1 Viewer)

Jim

With all the events that are happening it is time for us fans to make a stand. As a single united group the fans are the biggest stakeholder in the club and we have power but only if we all unite.

My suggestion is the 'NOT ONE PENNY MORE' campaign. It does exactly why is says on the tin. We the fans will refuse to provide any revenue of any kind to the club. No tickets, no replica shirts, nothing, until the current owners and board remove any interest in any part of the club. This includes all companies that form part of the wider group, holdings, limited, SBS&L etc.

We need to categorically state that the club has no future with them at the helm and that they we will be better of if they abandon the club and leave for a new owner to take us forward.

SISU are a cancerous growth at the heart on the club. The treatment may be worse than the disease in the short term but if we don't do something the club will die. I want a club to support and owners to be proud of in the long term.

NOT ONE PENNY MORE

The Penguin

A month or so ago, I probably would have been against this, because it will hurt the football club before it hurts the owners.

Now though? I'm all for it (though unlike others on here, I refuse to judge others who disagree).

Simply because I can't see how it's going to be any more or less harmful than the actions taken by our owners in the last week or so.

Regis87

I'm in , my money stays in my pocket until the day Timmy , Timmys dog , Cruella Deville and the other fuck wits go !

Skyblueloyal

With all the events that are happening it is time for us fans to make a stand. As a single united group the fans are the biggest stakeholder in the club and we have power but only if we all unite.

My suggestion is the 'NOT ONE PENNY MORE' campaign. It does exactly why is says on the tin. We the fans will refuse to provide any revenue of any kind to the club. No tickets, no replica shirts, nothing, until the current owners and board remove any interest in any part of the club. This includes all companies that form part of the wider group, holdings, limited, SBS&L etc.

We need to categorically state that the club has no future with them at the helm and that they we will be better of if they abandon the club and leave for a new owner to take us forward.

SISU are a cancerous growth at the heart on the club. The treatment may be worse than the disease in the short term but if we don't do something the club will die. I want a club to support and owners to be proud of in the long term.

NOT ONE PENNY MORE

With you all the way

skybluesam66

i 100% agree with you. My big worry is that people will not come back with new owners
we would need at least comparable gates to this year with new owners

hope some dont lose the bug, and some stay aways come back

valiant15

I havent bought any merchandise for two years now. I wait until the season has finished and buy the home shirt off a company on eBay.

Grendel

Fail to see the point of any of this. Various threads spouting the same old stuff. Everyone agrees that playing away from Coventry will not work. If, however, we still play next season at the Ricoh many fans will renew season tickets including me. I don't buy a lot of merchandise but I still would if something I liked was in the new club shop.

Chipfat

100% behind this the only way SISU will listen is when they see playing on apathy only works for so long,, even the calmest CCFC fan must be near tipping point now...Right time and correct way to go if we want a future for our club, in my opinion.

hill83

Can't do it. Sorry.
If this happens and the owners don't leave, the club is finished. All I want to do is watch CCFC play.

Sky Blue Kid

Haven't given Septic and SISU a penny over the last two seasons, and still won't if they are in tenure next season. Infact, I would possibly stop travelling to away games too if they are still here.:wave:

psgm1

Banned
Strange that the voice of the fans has gone silent recently!

All very well sitting on the fence. but this was the reason the original version of the trust folded, because it talked and talked and NEVER achieved anything. Now their time has come to pin their colours to the mast and surprise surprise NOTHING!

It's not enough saying they wont help sisu - they should be ACTIVELY OPPOSING THEM! Now is the time if ever there was one! Else why bother!

I'm sure your members are pretty pissed by the absence of substance - me I always thought you would fail when it REALLY mattered.

Seems you are far too concerned with not upsetting either side than actually representing the fans

you are a sad joke!

skybluesam66

i am a regular season ticket holder/away fan + shirt buyer - interesting to see how many "not one penny more " supporters , have spent any money in the last 3 years except crewe/chelsea/arsenal

The Reverend Skyblue

Jim, I think its finally come to it to do something like this, i'm in and so will be my fellow family ,both close and distant, who attend, will support this as I know they have had enough

TurkeyTrot

Strange that the voice of the fans has gone silent recently!

All very well sitting on the fence. but this was the reason the original version of the trust folded, because it talked and talked and NEVER achieved anything. Now their time has come to pin their colours to the mast and surprise surprise NOTHING!

It's not enough saying they wont help sisu - they should be ACTIVELY OPPOSING THEM! Now is the time if ever there was one! Else why bother!

I'm sure your members are pretty pissed by the absence of substance - me I always thought you would fail when it REALLY mattered.

Seems you are far too concerned with not upsetting either side than actually representing the fans

you are a sad joke!

Sorry, we've been busy organizing a film night.

Sky Blue Kid

i am a regular season ticket holder/away fan + shirt buyer - interesting to see how many "not one penny more " supporters , have spent any money in the last 3 years except crewe/chelsea/arsenal

I was still a ST holder in 2009 v Chelsea........perhaps you meant Spurs?.......btw, I didn't buy a ticket for Crewe(Home) against my principles. Might help if you got the teams names right before having a go at "Not a penny more" supporters!:facepalm:

SuttonSkyBlue

I agree wholeheartedly with this. It's come to the point where I just cannot support the club under it's current direction so will no longer purchase anything from the club until SISU gave departed.

However, I think todays statement is just a sign that we're moving into the very final stages of SISU's ownership. They know Haskell and his consortium are very serious and have considerable funds. They need to suggest that they have their own plans for the future and won't be leaving on the cheap.

Regardless of what some may think, they're not completely stupid and will be fully aware that this is a frankly ridiculous situation. Without the fans support there's no future for them. I fully expect Haskell et al will be in charge soon, its just a case of when not if

oakey

I will not spend a penny more. I get a season ticket, odd tickets for family, programmes, home shirt, away shirt for son, various mugs and shirts every year so they have lost about £700 from me alone.

Jim

To drive this home it needs to be in SISU's face. We need to telling them that we will give them nothing. We need to show them that it is in their interest to leave and never come back.

On the flip side we also need drive home the point that once they leave we will be pour back through the gates of the Ricoh and that first game we will celebrate. They need to know that it is them we hate. Them and them alone.

SISU OUT

NOT ONE PENNY MORE

Grendel

Most probably never gave a penny any way.

Chipfat

Grendel, u have all the right in the world to an opinion or disagree, but on this post if your not in don't post,,, your not interested right, so why waste your time to ridicule someone who wants to try......

Johnnythespider

I like this idea, but what if i really need to spend a penny, it's a long time to expect someone to keep their legs crossed.;)

brinner

NOT ONE PENNY MORE
im in, we need to get the gloves off now and fight dirty

Users who are viewing this thread