Not one penny more (1 Viewer)

Chipfat

The time is now Sisu want to use CCFC as a franchise and move this to anywhere that will have them,, i posted this a year ago they have no moral obligation to this city or its people. Action are louder than words so someone or the supporters group needs to run with this, or get in into the media with well known backing to get national press, Keys, Gould, Sillet or the street actor and get this out to the masses...Im so fooked off its come to this but until we make national news with this idea the question to the FA,FL and Courts will go unanswered.

Also if this does not make you as an individual want to join in thats fine, just stay away with negative thoughts comments or opinions, as u r wasting ur time....... lets get this done with all signing a petition stating no ST bought or no home game will be attended while SISU are at the helm....

jas365

I won't be buying a season ticket if we play outside the city, regardless of where it is. Enough is enough i'm just sick and tired of it all. I fear not going to games is the most effective way of protesting. My dad has had a season ticket since the mid 1960's, he's missed something like 6 home games in 50 years, and he's said he won't be going to any home games at an alternative ground.

I've had an away season ticket since 2000 and would continue to do all the away games.

dadgad

Myself and my family stopped renewing last season after 17 years. It was hard to do but we refused to pay to watch them destroy our club without a care in the world.

Like the OP says, short-term pain long-term gain.

BUMP!
Time to keep this at the top of the agenda.:wave:

RegTheDonk

Dare say Fisher will threaten to liquidate the club if everyone stays away, but that would leave them without any hope of getting any money back, and I would assume another bluff.

Dare say Fisher will threaten to liquidate the club if everyone stays away, but that would leave them without any hope of getting any money back, and I would assume another bluff.

He can only liquidate CCFC Holdings leaving CCFC Limited able to pick up the reins with new owners, the FL would almost definitely agree to the Golden Share being given to CCFC Ltd if they had genuine owners as the share cannot be liquidated as it has no financial value to anyone unless they are a football club and qualified to compete in the Football League. Go for it Timmy!

W

westcountry_skyblue

Count me in,Away games only until sisu go!!
If all goes well would'nt it be nice to have a full Ricoh to welcome Mr Haskell !!!

You'll Never Beat McPake

100% in with the rest of my family. Am I right in thinking that in cup games both teams share the gate money? This would also mean boycotting all cup games home and away.

If and its a big If, Mr Haskell does the right thing and gets us what a great thing it would be if at the first game the place is rammed. What a party that would be it would also serve as a kinda mass exorcism of the SISU demons. Out Demons Out!!

LilleSkyBlue

Out Demons Out!

Is this the first Edgar Broughton reference on the boards?

There's no vibrations (at the moment), but wait!

Remember seeing it painted over walls all over Cov and it was spray painted on the wall next to clock in Kenilworth. Happy childhood memories and one fine guitarist

Jim

Going to try and sort Facebook/Twitter/email accounts tomorrow to back this up and get people signed on 'officially'.....

dadgad

Do you wanna dig potatoes boy, or do ya wanna go to WAR?

Sisu? oh just fuck off, cuntin' chancers

eyeseye_us

With all the events that are happening it is time for us fans to make a stand. As a single united group the fans are the biggest stakeholder in the club and we have power but only if we all unite.

My suggestion is the 'NOT ONE PENNY MORE' campaign. It does exactly why is says on the tin. We the fans will refuse to provide any revenue of any kind to the club. No tickets, no replica shirts, nothing, until the current owners and board remove any interest in any part of the club. This includes all companies that form part of the wider group, holdings, limited, SBS&L etc.

We need to categorically state that the club has no future with them at the helm and that they we will be better of if they abandon the club and leave for a new owner to take us forward.

SISU are a cancerous growth at the heart on the club. The treatment may be worse than the disease in the short term but if we don't do something the club will die. I want a club to support and owners to be proud of in the long term.

NOT ONE PENNY MORE
I already gave no pennies as of the start of last season.and will continue to do so until SISU depart.

dadgad

With the penny finally dropping in so many hard to convince areas of the sky blue family is it not true that finally
we are faced with the conclusion that to boycott any involvement with the club is to actually bring things to a head.
NO FANS will be better for the club in the long run. :claping hands::blue::guitar2:

wingy

I hope you 'not one penny more' people will not show up if we draw United/Chelsea etc in the cup...

We're Cov fans ,,we have Principles you know ;)

We do not posture or threaten but go about our commitments in good faith.

Hmmm ,that sounds convincing when I say it .:thinking about::eek:;)

bigfatronssba

I hope you 'not one penny more' people will not show up if we draw United/Chelsea etc in the cup...

Only big clubs like Barnsley and Millwall get to complete in the 3rd round normally.

Grendel

Only big clubs like Barnsley and Millwall get to complete in the 3rd round normally.

Really? We didn't play Spurs then? Must have imagined that. Also I assume a JPT final next season will definately be shunned by you -- yes?

bigfatronssba

Really? We didn't play Spurs then? Must have imagined that. Also I assume a JPT final next season will definately be shunned by you -- yes?

Maybe your right. It will be a distraction from the impending relegation I suppose.

Mucca Mad Boys

Im in. Its time to bring these bastards to their knees in the same way that they have bought this club to its knees, starve them.

But by doing so brings CCFC to it's knees, and a less proposition to potential investors, surely?

Lets also consider who will replace them, if anyone is truly serious, I think they'll be in control, or close to be being in control of the club by the start of the season at maximum.

valiant15

But by doing so brings CCFC to it's knees, and a less proposition to potential investors, surely?

Lets also consider who will replace them, if anyone is truly serious, I think they'll be in control, or close to be being in control of the club by the start of the season at maximum.

Doesn't your mum pay for your st???

covmark

With the penny finally dropping in so many hard to convince areas of the sky blue family is it not true that finally
we are faced with the conclusion that to boycott any involvement with the club is to actually bring things to a head.
NO FANS will be better for the club in the long run. :claping hands::blue::guitar2:

What a crock of shit

I will type this very slowly for you..................

If SISU are still here at the start of the season there will not be a Coventry City, they will have a team representing SISU playing miles away so they might as well call them Aston Villa.
Unless we break SISU there will not be a club to support and they will only listen when it actually affects their cashflow.

Users who are viewing this thread