Not one penny more (1 Viewer)

Theging1987

I've said this on another subject.i don't think there's enough fans who care anymore.we only got 12, 000 signatures on a petition.i cant blame them but I think alot have just give up.so long as there's a team on the pitch they'll go and watch wherever that is.
"Only" 12000, I might be wrong but doesn't that equate to every home attendance (roughly speaking I know) last season, which surely is the purpose of this and if those same 12000 stayed away, and will probably only need less than half of them, our point will be made.

Not one penny more. PUSB

lifelongcityfan

Boycott should now be in full flow. I urge anyone sitting on the fence to come off it. Just look at the statue debacle; with Fisher saying it should be moved and that ACL should not playe with fans emotions..it now turns out he/sisu hav absolutely no right to it.

THIS GUY SIMPLY CANNOT BE TRUSTED.....NAPM!!!!

quinn1971

"Only" 12000, I might be wrong but doesn't that equate to every home attendance (roughly speaking I know) last season, which surely is the purpose of this and if those same 12000 stayed away, and will probably only need less than half of them, our point will be made.

Not one penny more. PUSB

I said "only 12000 "because alot of those probably didnt go to every game.plus you have the fans who said they'd stay away while sisu are here. 30, 000 turned up for the crewe game but only 12, 000 signed the petition.so long as it was the fans that go every week.Their the ones who's signature matters

Jim

357 likes on Facebook. Not really taken off has it? I am one of the 357 btw.

This has been achieved only through Sky Blue Talk and some viral activity off the back of retweets. The telegraph petitions had far greater reach as the newspaper could spread the word easier.

Hopefully going to increase the campaign reach in the near future and we should be able to increase numbers.

Need people to keep spreading the word as much as possible.

SISU need to be told.

NOT ONE PENNY MORE

Samo

My apologies if anyone has already suggested this...

How about choosing a charity and donating a set amount for each 'home' game you don't attend? Could have a running total if it was well organised and be likely to grab the interest of CT and maybe even Sky. Just a thought.

wingy

My apologies if anyone has already suggested this...

How about choosing a charity and donating a set amount for each 'home' game you don't attend? Could have a running total if it was well organised and be likely to grab the interest of CT and maybe even Sky. Just a thought.

ACL..................:(:facepalm:

Jim

BUMP!

@NotOnePennyMore on twitter

Follow and get tweeting to as many as you can!

Users who are viewing this thread