• subs 02 Christie
  • 13 Burge
  • 16 Barton
  • 21 Loza
  • 30 Garner
  • 31 Haynes
  • 33 Maund

RoboCCFC90

I wasn't tuned in at the time to hear it but I'm going to assume it was a slip of the tongue and a mistake.

I know we rejected £500K from Huddersfield. Was anyone else listening at the time?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Do you know something different?

So you think we rejected 1.5 million for Christie do you?

Any club that would offer 1.5 million for a league 1 player they can pick up for 200k in 1 years time needs their head testing.
Also a club that rejects a 1.5 million offer for a league 1 player they could lose for 200k in 1 years time also needs their head testing.

It didn't happen, if it did we would have never heard the end of it from Fisher. He'd have been shouting it from the rooftops every 5 minutes.

hill83

So you think we rejected 1.5 million for Christie do you?

Any club that would offer 1.5 million for a league 1 player they can pick up for 200k in 1 years time needs their head testing.
Also a club that rejects a 1.5 million offer for a league 1 player they could lose for 200k in 1 years time also needs their head testing.

It didn't happen, if it did we would have never heard the end of it from Fisher. He'd have been shouting it from the rooftops every 5 minutes.

So you don't know anything different then.
289c6rk.jpg

Johnnythespider

4-0 Wilson x2, Fleck and Clarke, another clean sheet because juan sheet is never enough :)

hotrod

Hi Guys.Anybody know why I keep getting the Colchester game on Sky Blue Live?

Cheers.

hill83

While we're at it, anyone know why the coke machine at work gave me a fanta?

SkyBlue_Bear83

So you don't know anything different then.

No I have not been told that we did not reject a 1.5 million for Christie, who have you spoken to directly from the club that has told you that we did?

It was most likely a mistake by CWR, I concede there may be a 1% possibility it is true

hill83

No I have not been told that we did not reject a 1.5 million for Christie, who have you spoken to directly from the club that has told you that we did?

It was most likely a mistake by CWR, I concede there may be a 1% possibility it is true

I didn't say I believed it myself.

But now you've conceded it might be a possibility, I'll leave you to it.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I didn't say I believed it myself.

But now you've conceded it might be a possibility, I'll leave you to it.

Ok but it's still 100% not true, I just conceded there may be a possibility to appease those who attacked for me saying it isn't true :)

RoboCCFC90

The clubs post on Facebook invited fans to follow tonight's game against Walsall :thinking about:

Commentary is working fine.

dongonzalos

According to CWR we turned down £1.5M for Christie in the summer?

What.

I have to say that cannot be true.

Also in all fairness 1.5 million for a league one rising star right back is a reasonable price.

Possibility would not criticise them if they accepted that one.

As long as the 1.5 million was reinvested in CCFC.

RoboCCFC90

What.

I have to say that cannot be true.

Also in all fairness 1.5 million for a league one rising star right back is a reasonable price.

Possibility would not criticise them if they accepted that one.

As long as the 1.5 million was reinvested in CCFC.

I was only repeating by Clive Eakin, I don't see why he would make it up!

Users who are viewing this thread