Oh Jeremy Corbyn (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

DVePYRuWAAEEr2E.jpg

SkyblueBazza

The same Churchill who originally praised Hitler and Mussolini? Sent the army to take care of „Jewish anarchists“ with artillery on to the streets of London? Mocked Ghandi as a half naked fakir? I think the demonstrators are twats, but am aware that Churchill was no angel.
Yes...& the one without whom most if not all of Western Europe might well have STILL been under German Nazi control - so don't knock him too much

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

martcov

Yes...& the one without whom most if not all of Western Europe might well have STILL been under German Nazi control - so don't knock him too much

Yes, I agree, but that was it. Right time, right place. At the same don’t make him into a saint. He wasn’t.

clint van damme

One of Churchills strengths during the war was forward planning for every eventuality. UK involvement in reshaping a new Germany in the event of an allied victory, making provisions for the inevitable refugee crisis.

Contrast it with the current mob who it appears haven't got a plan for any eventuality.

SkyblueBazza

Yes, I agree, but that was it. Right time, right place. At the same don’t make him into a saint. He wasn’t.
I didn't & haven't - but he was the only one in Europe with the balls to make a real difference in standing-up against the evil being faced

Grendel

I didn't & haven't - but he was the only one in Europe with the balls to make a real difference in standing-up against the evil being faced

Whereas like today the whole of the rest of Europe appeased and collaborated with Germany.

martcov

One of Churchills strengths during the war was forward planning for every eventuality. UK involvement in reshaping a new Germany in the event of an allied victory, making provisions for the inevitable refugee crisis.

Contrast it with the current mob who it appears haven't got a plan for any eventuality.

Yes, and he and the allies committed to an unconditional surrender from Germany and stuck to it. No hard surrender against a soft surrender or peace on one front, but not the others. Just a clear target laid out in advance. At present we cannot even agree on what Brexit is. Apart from Brexit means Brexit...

Captain Dart

DVqpuXPX4AA0qWA.jpg:large

martcov

Whereas like today the whole of the rest of Europe appeased and collaborated with Germany.

Do you really think that a trading and political block of 28 countries is the same as individual countries‘ appeasement policies against the supposed military strength of Nazi Germany?

Or are you just yet another swivel eyed leaver?

martcov

everyone knows there's a civil war in the Labour party. What some tories don't seem to realise there is also one going on in the tory party.

Tory party war is worse for the country as they are in power at a crucial time. They caused Brexit by putting it to an referendum.... the issue should have been debated in parliament and there should have been impact reports open to parliament and public scrutiny.

Now we are in the hands of various competing groups and won’t know what Brexit actually is until one group has grabbed power in the ruling party. A ridiculous situation.

Grendel

Tory party war is worse for the country as they are in power at a crucial time. They caused Brexit by putting it to an referendum.... the issue should have been debated in parliament and there should have been impact reports open to parliament and public scrutiny.

Now we are in the hands of various competing groups and won’t know what Brexit actually is until one group has grabbed power in the ruling party. A ridiculous situation.

Labour wanted article 50 triggered within 24 hours of the referendum

Why?

Captain Dart

Labour equality is a bit odd don't you think, party for minority interests
DVwilk8WAAAs2sl.jpg
which is what killed the 1906

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

Are former communists now to be trusted and believed in Tory land? Laughable
I guess this is all about exposing the fact that MI5 kept a file on JC given his contacts with the IRA & Hezbollah etc.

Johnnythespider

I guess this is all about exposing the fact that MI5 kept a file on JC given his contacts with the IRA & Hezbollah etc.
I'll wager they have files on most M.Ps, celebrities and public figures. After all you never know when you might need to dish the dirt on some upstart who threatens the establishment.

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

Grendel

I’m sure Mt Livingstone will be returning soon won’t he?

martcov

It’s still under German control.

According to Farage we are all under Brussels’ control.

In reality the public is being led up the garden path by large circulation and unscrupulous right wing press coupled with social media fake news campaigns.

Users who are viewing this thread