Oh Jeremy Corbyn (7 Viewers)

skybluetony176

Was reading that this spy was in the U.K. on diplomatic papers and had access to the House of Commons. In fact that’s where he met Corbyn. Wonder what other MP’s he met in his time here. The apparent secret Corbyn supplied was a photo copy of an article that had appeared in the British press.

Ian1779

It's so objectively false that Corbyn would have an easy case for libel against them. Don't think they'll have much choice.

He should make them print an apology and then insist on a donation that can be given to the families of those who died at Hillsborough that they defamed.

clint van damme

He should make them print an apology and then insist on a donation that can be given to the families of those who died at Hillsborough that they defamed.

Ben Bradley has had to pay Corbyns costs and make a "substantial" donation to a charity.
Isn't it amazing, the way to punish a tory is to make them do something good?!!

rob9872

As a political statesman and wannabe PM did he visit the scene of Thursdays crash or speak with local residents? I'm not one for point scoring on tragedy as we know they're all mostly fake, but when in the City so soon afterwards it must surely have been worthy of a mention. His advisors should have directed him to make reference even if he hadn' considered it himself.

rondog1973

As a political statesman and wannabe PM did he visit the scene of Thursdays crash or speak with local residents? I'm not one for point scoring on tragedy as we know they're all mostly fake, but when in the City so soon afterwards it must surely have been worthy of a mention. His advisors should have directed him to make reference even if he hadn' considered it himself.
What, so the right can accuse him of cynically capitalising on a tragedy to boost his standing?

wingy

What, so the right can accuse him of cynically capitalising on a tragedy to boost his standing?
If he did acknowledge the tragedy I'd be happy enough If it was in private, If he didn't I don't think we should be entirely surprised given the hectic, pre occupied nature of their world.
Rather nothing than some Trump like empathy with crib notes.
Edit ;- Intended as a reply to rob but fits as well alongside yours.

Last edited:

rob9872

It doesn't always have to be about the "right", you post as if we're all Hitler!

Corbyn's a man who despite his many misgivings is a man of principles, most of which I disagree with, but principled all the same and conveys his own thoughts regardless of the consequences or what others might think. That suggests to me that as he didn't mention anything, that he didn't consider it and therefore when so close I was surprised it passed without mention.

NorthernWisdom

It doesn't always have to be about the "right", you post as if we're all Hitler!

Corbyn's a man who despite his many misgivings is a man of principles, most of which I disagree with, but principled all the same and conveys his own thoughts regardless of the consequences or what others might think. That suggests to me that as he didn't mention anything, that he didn't consider it and therefore when so close I was surprised it passed without mention.
Given the amount of lefty labelling nonsense there is around these parts, it seems only fair to lump righties all in together...

But anyway, at the risk of sounding overly harsh... tragedy happens on a daily basis around the country. If politicians were to acknowledge every one, then they'd end up having no time to actually say what their policies were.

That doesn't lessen any death, or its loss (*all* needless deaths are a tragedy!), but it always seems rather mawkish when politicians jump on them to my mind.

Captain Dart

Marxist principles that is.

Grendel

Can anyone explain how on earth the Labour Party can justify half a million pound donations from the son of the National Union of Facists?

It’s just bizarre. I assume the donations will be returned?

Ian1779

Can anyone explain how on earth the Labour Party can justify half a million pound donations from the son of the National Union of Facists?

Maybe the guy thinks his dad is a c**t?

Grendel

Maybe the guy thinks his dad is a c**t?

Well then why did he produce an election manifesto that said black immigrants have VD and leorosy? Nor racist either he claimed on a channel 4 interview.

Over to you.

Ian1779

Well then why did he produce an election manifesto that said black immigrants have VD and leorosy? Nor racist either he claimed on a channel 4 interview.

Over to you.

To be honest I have no idea who this person is
or what you are talking about. If what you are saying is accurate then of course the party shouldn't be accepting donations from him.

Feel free to point us in the direction of the facts.

PS. Quotes/stories related to the Daily Mail/Express can't be legitimately be presented as facts because it's made up fanatical bullshit.

Grendel

To be honest I have no idea who this person is
or what you are talking about. If what you are saying is accurate then of course the party shouldn't be accepting donations from him.

Feel free to point us in the direction of the facts.

Tom Watson freely admits he accepted half a million off Max Moseley. You tube his car crash interview on channel 4 and see what you think

martcov

It’s better than Farage accepting an invitation from the granddaughter of Hitler‘s Finanzminister. At least Max hasn‘t given a speech on right wing Nationalism and, apart from being spanked dressed as a concentration camp inmate, I don’t think Max has been accused of Nazi association or pushing fascist, nation state anti migrant propaganda. Wasn’t it British Union of Fascists? The Daily Mail being a supporter of the BUF, Hitler and Mussolini in those days. The Mail still is part owned by the same family. I trust you don’t read that right wing Propagandablatt?

Captain Dart

Tom Watson freely admits he accepted half a million off Max Moseley. You tube his car crash interview on channel 4 and see what you think
Is that this guy?
27burns.400.jpg

and his Dad
133916-004-F0B47751.jpg

skybluetony176

Sounds like he’s probably ahead of his time in some ways. Post brexit we’ll have to start shipping in coloured migrants again to fill the void left by lower numbers of EU migrants so the old “enemy” of coloured migrants will become the new “enemy” again in many peoples eyes. Attitudes like this will become common place again. The country is going backwards.

Last edited:

clint van damme

Absolutely amazing that this has got more comment than Boris's remarks about the Irish border, then again maybe not.
Even if you agree with him it once again highlights the chasm between the PM and her Foreign secretary.

martcov

Is that this guy?
27burns.400.jpg

and his Dad
133916-004-F0B47751.jpg

You forgot the picture of Hitler’s Finanzminister whose granddaughter invited Farage and the quotes from the Daily Mail ( now supporting Brexit instead of Hitler, Mussolini and Oswald Moseley ) supporting Oswald Moseley.

Grendel

You forgot the picture of Hitler’s Finanzminister whose granddaughter invited Farage and the quotes from the Daily Mail ( now supporting Brexit instead of Hitler, Mussolini and Oswald Moseley ) supporting Oswald Moseley.

What has any of that got to do with the Deputy of the Labour Party receiving half a million pounds of someone who thought black people would infect the white community with various deseases?

What is your view on mr Moseley and mr Watson?

rob9872

I'm sure some posters only come on looking for a row. Post so little on CCFC related events and yet come here to discuss politics. I get that there are many like me who are here for CCFC and have a passing interest in political views too, but surely if that's your only agenda, then there are better boards than Sky Blues Talk to read and discuss with far better informed posters. Can you imagine discussing the merits of Chris Stokes on a political board?

Captain Dart

You post it if you want, Farage is an irrelevance now, the Peoples Marxist Labour party are a real and present danger.

Awaits angry mob. :emoji_boy:

martcov

What has any of that got to do with the Deputy of the Labour Party receiving half a million pounds of someone who thought black people would infect the white community with various deseases?

What is your view on mr Moseley and mr Watson?

I don’t have a view on Max Moseley or even Watson.

Liquid Gold

Law definitely needs to change to limit salaries & other benefits to directors in non profit situations and to ensure pension contributions are maintained (or the PPF levy must go up).
Far to much abuse of power in loss making companies with large turnovers has been creeping in during the last few years. the workforces only find out late in the day, by that time they're screwed.

Jeremy Corbyn said:

the Peoples Marxist Labour party are a real and present danger.

You're mental

Grendel

I don’t have a view on Max Moseley or even Watson.

Odd I thought you’d find a nazi obsession something distasteful - only if it’s not funding the Labour Party apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread