Oldham Match Thread (4 Viewers)

Sick Boy

1-0 Oldham........

I'm beginning to think that after the pathetic finish to the season that SP came in, he got very very lucky last season. The Falkirk fans were hardly complimentary of him when he came here. We could all come out with the impressive shite he does, but like him, we couldn't back it up on the pitch.

Brighton Sky Blue

Word has it the lads were keen to see if they could concede the first goal at the same time as they did on Saturday.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

He'll have to after the Peterborough game to get a point imo otherwise we'll be looking for a new gaffer!

Covstar

And still Pressley persists with the 3-5-2... He must have been stoned when we were playing simple but effective high pressing 4-4-2 football last season. He seems to have forgotten all about it.

1966skyblue

How can you possible concede to balls over the top with 3 central defenders. Also cannot believe that Allsopp is in the team.

wingy

The Problems of this Club sit far higher than SP.

The whole malaise around our Club would drain any optimism .

Brighton Sky Blue

And still Pressley persists with the 3-5-2... He must have been stoned when we were playing simple but effective high pressing 4-4-2 football last season. He seems to have forgotten all about it.

Going from his comments since June onwards it seems he's never lost sight of a spliff.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

The horrible thing about it all is i didn't (and i guess others) didn't even batter an eyelid when i heard they scored it's the same old shite week in week out!

ccfc92

7 league games since we last won a league game. So 21 points available (including tonight)

1 point gained :facepalm:

But still, we went 7 unbeaten :claping hands: :sarcasm:

stupot07

The Problems of this Club sit far higher than SP.

The whole malaise around our Club would drain any optimism .

It's alright, we can go and watch wasps instead....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SkyBlue_Bear83

It's alright, we can go and watch wasps instead....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)
Maybe that's there business plan, pay off Pressley to make us as shit as possible so everyone jumps ship to wasps.

Sick Boy

tbf, he'd have done no worse than what followed I suppose, and we might even have seen a goal or two.

The 'vision' of the demi-God, Ray Ranson. I remember when the front runners were Coleman and Nigel Pearson, yet Pearson was seen as not being enough of a 'name'. Would have loved him to have been our manager.

Kingokings204

Oldham have 70% possession and all over us according to bbc. 2nd goal looks certain

ccfc92

The 'vision' of the demi-God, Ray Ranson. I remember when the front runners were Coleman and Nigel Pearson, yet Pearson was seen as not being enough of a 'name'. Would have loved him to have been our manager.

Whilst he's done well at Leicester, he had money to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread