Oldham Match Thread (5 Viewers)

stupot07

They should kept Dowie in charge when they came in. Coleman and the 4-1 defeat away at Charlton was a disgrace. We only stayed up because of a crossbar that season.

Dowie's record in the league was no better than Coleman's.

PL 43 W 15 D7 L 21 Win ratio 35% Loss ratio 49% 1.21 pts per game (55 over a season) - the points per game is almost identical to Coleman's 1.19 (54.5) and Adams - 1.26 pts per game (58)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ccfcway

The horrible thing about it all is i didn't (and i guess others) didn't even batter an eyelid when i heard they scored it's the same old shite week in week out!

that's the problem. Pressley is looking to get a winning culture at the club, and the Oldham goal was the least upset I have ever been about a cov goal. forget winning culture, there is now a culture of acceptance of potential defeat

NorthernWisdom

The 'vision' of the demi-God, Ray Ranson. I remember when the front runners were Coleman and Nigel Pearson, yet Pearson was seen as not being enough of a 'name'. Would have loved him to have been our manager.

tbf, was quite happy with Coleman when we appointed him. Had done alright at Fulham (better than Tigana!) and washing machine excuses and trackers aside :facepalm: hadn't been a disaster in Spain.

Certainly didn't expect it to be quite as bad as it was... although still think he wasn't quite so much to blame as it was made out to be. He was certainly a step up from the two who followed him!

Sick Boy

Whilst he's done well at Leicester, he had money to do it.

So, Coleman had no money to spend? Whatever people say, sisu did invest in the squad when they first came in. Coleman & Ranson just fucked the whole thing up.

ccfcway

58fb0056-243e-4b3f-83d6-f1a9e900f245.jpg

City yet to have a shot in this match....

stupot07

Maybe that's there business plan, pay off Pressley to make us as shit as possible so everyone jumps ship to wasps.

Perhaps a certain cayman island hedge fund own Maltese hedge fund....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Sick Boy

tbf, was quite happy with Coleman when we appointed him. Had done alright at Fulham (better than Tigana!) and washing machine excuses and trackers aside :facepalm: hadn't been a disaster in Spain.

Certainly didn't expect it to be quite as bad as it was... although still think he wasn't quite so much to blame as it was made out to be. He was certainly a step up from the two who followed him!

Initially I was pleased with the appointment but that changed after the Charlton humiliation. As for the two who followed, the less that's said the better!

1966skyblue

This sounds like 1 of the worst teams and performances I can remember. Every time we win it we give it away straight away

Kingokings204

It's not even like we're dominating games and losing them. If that was the case, I wouldn't mind as much.

I would as its a results business. Wins all that matter. We are shit and this season was inevitable. We are a bad side and the damage has been done.

Bluescarf

And still Pressley persists with the 3-5-2... He must have been stoned when we were playing simple but effective high pressing 4-4-2 football last season. He seems to have forgotten all about it.

He must have been ! To think he said this team was better than last years . I despair !

junglej13

In some ways I find this laughable how bad we are. In other ways it absolutely infuriates me. The formation needs fucking changing Pressley. Are you blind?????! Games are coming and going without us having a shot. I cant ever remember this on such a regular basis!!!!! He is on his way to be sacked. Absolutely no doubt.

stupot07

How's the midfield trio playing?

stupot07

Personally I blame Clarke and Thomas

Users who are viewing this thread