Transfer Rumour Outgoings? (1 Viewer)

rexo87

He talks later in the press conference about Walker and Godden being back soon so don’t think it’s Walker. Also can’t see it being Waghorn otherwise we only have Vik for next few games. My money is on Kelly

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kieranp96

In the end with the Arsenal lad coming in who's best quility is going forward and having Burroughs and Dabo around we could use Kane wages to fund other areas of the pitch with the aim of making the team better.
100% kane was earning more than dabo,

Saddlebrains

Why would he let Kelly go now when we have fuck all cover? Eccles is a few weeks away, Sheaf is 1 booking away from a 2 game ban which would leave Howley.

Its got to be Waghorn

Grendel

Why would he let Kelly go now when we have fuck all cover? Eccles is a few weeks away, Sheaf is 1 booking away from a 2 game ban which would leave Howley.

Its got to be Waghorn

Sky Blue Sam would be more effective than Kelly

AOM

Would rather it is Waghorn over Walker tbh, the abuse the latter gets despite barely playing is ridiculous.

Can't imagine Walker will be here after the summer, but imo he's our only other striker who can play in that lone striker role up front if Gyokeres is unavailable.
He's not even played badly when playing this season, but don't think he'll ever win some fans over

steve cooper

This is a comment attributed to MR in the CT.
“If I can get Tyler Walker and Matty Godden back from injury and I bring another one in... Waggy is still around but we have lost Fabio. We just have to wait and see.”
Reading between the lines it sounds like Waghorn to me

SkyB

Listening to the interview by Fadz on the mid-season tour he was adament that Kelly was still the captain of the club and the dressing room leader. Obviously this doesn't make him immune to leaving but I can't see him being the one Robins called out after Wrexham, manager and dressing room leader/captain will have way more respect for each other than a cheap shot in a press conference. I highly doubt it's him.

I think Moore is most likely with Stoke's backup keeper about to leave to join Scott Parker.

Waghorn and Walker also more likely than Kelly imo.

fernandopartridge

Listening to the interview by Fadz on the mid-season tour he was adament that Kelly was still the captain of the club and the dressing room leader. Obviously this doesn't make him immune to leaving but I can't see him being the one Robins called out after Wrexham, manager and dressing room leader/captain will have way more respect for each other than a cheap shot in a press conference. I highly doubt it's him.

I think Moore is most likely with Stoke's backup keeper about to leave to join Scott Parker.

I don't think the calling out of a player last week automatically means that player is the one who is leaving. The one who is leaving is whoever has elicited interest from another club.

SkyB

I don't think the calling out of a player last week automatically means that player is the one who is leaving. The one who is leaving is whoever has elicited interest from another club.

Could be wrong but I'm sure Robins said there was a couple of player who should pursue a future outside of Coventry?

Todd Kane probably one but I'd guess who ever he referenced in today's presser is the other

1ccfc

Are they? Are you sure?
As others have pointed out Moore has a year left, my bad.

Dabo has the year option which on current form and his injury issues don't think we will take. That year option though might add a little value, so some cheeky nominal fee might be paid. We've just signed cover for this area too. I guess time will tell.

fernandopartridge

Could be wrong but I'm sure Robins said there was a couple of player who should pursue a future outside of Coventry?

Todd Kane probably one but I'd guess who ever he referenced in today's presser is the other
Yes but that doesn't necessarily mean that the same players are suddenly subject to an offer to leave

TomRad85

The fact that Kane has only joined a mid table League One team speaks volumes.

People keep saying he's better than Dabo, Eccles, Burroughs etc but wasn't getting picked because his face doesn't fit. If that was the case he'd have ended up at a better team than Charlton.
Wouldn't be surprised at all if Dabo joined him in league one come summer.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Frankly_Mr_Shankly

Club captain of the treatment room?

Frostie

Andy Turner gets some abuse on here but in the narrative to the article it implies it is Waghorn. Back to Derby would be my guess.

He gets stick because he hasn't a clue but dresses it all up with clickbaity headlines. He's guessing it's Waghorn, same as most on here have. He has zero inside info.

TomRad85

Its got to be Waghorn
I know Howley is a kid with zero experience who presumably has some way to go to become a Championship footballer, but i fail to see what he'd have to do to offer less than Kelly atm.

Hertsccfc

Can't imagine Walker will be here after the summer, but imo he's our only other striker who can play in that lone striker role up front if Gyokeres is unavailable.
He's not even played badly when playing this season, but don't think he'll ever win some fans over
I quite like Walker but don't think he can play as a lone striker. He's not good at holding onto the ball. He is a good finisher though and is an immeasurably better option alongside Gyokeres than Waghorn.

rexo87

I quite like Walker but don't think he can play as a lone striker. He's not good at holding onto the ball. He is a good finisher though and is an immeasurably better option alongside Gyokeres than Waghorn.

Yeah agreed. If i had to chose one of the others (apart from Vik) to play on their own it would be Godden even though he is also better in a 2. I would like to see Walker have a few games with Vik if he can get himself fit

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TomRad85

I'm actually looking forward to the summer clear out. A mid table finish would be nice then with so much dead wood out of contract at once there's a nice opportunity for a rebuild.

Users who are viewing this thread