Peterborough Match Thread (2 Viewers)

rupert_bear

Will the Bulgarian feature ? Been training for two weeks and is an international so why not. We have 9 games left and need to win six so he needs bedding in soon as possible along with Jones who might prove to be a surprise package.

rupert_bear

What about a midfield of Rose, Bulgarian and Bigi with a front 3 of Murphy Henderson Jones and go for it. Leave Fleck out. I know Bigi isn't that popular but I fancy him to come good

smouch1975

Streams please when known.

Quater to four in the morning, Perth time

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2477

If we go with that team cant see any goals in it except from a set piece perhaps.
both strikers arnt exactly goal scorers and the midfield seem frightened to get in the box lately.

Otis

If we go with that team cant see any goals in it except from a set piece perhaps.
both strikers arnt exactly goal scorers and the midfield seem frightened to get in the box lately.
Well yep, but we were hardly threatening to score goals lately when Armstrong has been playing either were we.

Otis

We could be down to 10th today before we even kick off tonight.

Be nice if we can have a couple of results go our way.

Port Vale play Shrewsbury and Rochdale play Southend.

Only a draw in the Rochdale game will prevent us dropping a place.

johnwillomagic

Hmm on Prediction league predicted another draw 1-1.......now thinking with the number they have out we may sneak the win
2-1. Reckon TM will line up like this not team I would pick but think this is what he will do.

RCC GK
Lorentzon RB
Martin CB
Ricketts CB
Hunt LB
Fleck DCM
Vincelot DCM
Murphy ACM
Rose ACM
MAF ACM
Henderson ST

Subs: Addai, Cole, Harries, Bigi, Lameiras, Jones, Tudguy.

Brylowes

Hmm on Prediction league predicted another draw 1-1.......now thinking with the number they have out we may sneak the win
2-1. Reckon TM will line up like this not team I would pick but think this is what he will do.

RCC GK
Lorentzon RB
Martin CB
Ricketts CB
Hunt LB
Fleck DCM
Vincelot DCM
Murphy ACM
Rose ACM
MAF ACM
Henderson ST

Subs: Addai, Cole, Harries, Bigi, Lameiras, Jones, Tudguy.
Could be right there with Rickets & Martin at CBs,can't see him starting with
MAF and Henderson though.
Desperate for a win but can't see it ,0-0 I think

Sky_Blue_Daz

I sound a defeatist but I'd take a draw now

AFCCOVENTRY

RCC
Lorentzson Ricketts Martin Hunt
Vincelot Fleck
Rose Cole Murphy
Henderson

Subs: Addai, Harries, Bigi, Jones, Vlad, Lameiras, MAF

Sky Blue Harry H

Just mentioned on another thread, but Assomblobomblou (I know it's wrong!) should be in the squad - think he would scare that old Bostock at the back (as would Jones)

chiefdave

I'll be optimistic and say 1-0 to us. If we don't win this and the next game I think we can write off the play offs.

glamour76

I don't get this vincelot to CB business. Surely it would be better to play a RB @ LB than a midfielder @ CB. Phillips could come in @ RB & the swede could play LB? At least they would know what they're supposed to be doing!! Oh & ricketts at CB

skybluepm2

I don't get this vincelot to CB business. Surely it would be better to play a RB @ LB than a midfielder @ CB. Phillips could come in @ RB & the swede could play LB? At least they would know what they're supposed to be doing!! Oh & ricketts at CB

I'm pretty sure he started out as a centre half. Think he mentioned it in an interview earlier in tbe season.

Phillips needs to stay away from the starting 11, he was so poor in his last run of games. Tough decision, I'm not sure about Vincelot at the back either but it could turn out to be a blessing.

skybluepm2

Setting off at 4 and heading for the cherry tree pub which is fairly near the ground. Anyone on here going?

Mcbean

Will eat my hat live on tele if we get 5 - I will make a little sauce later just in case

sw88

Chief Commentator!
I'm pretty sure he started out as a centre half. Think he mentioned it in an interview earlier in tbe season.

Phillips needs to stay away from the starting 11, he was so poor in his last run of games. Tough decision, I'm not sure about Vincelot at the back either but it could turn out to be a blessing.

Whilst I agree, Phillips was part of our most consistent defence believe it or not.

shmmeee

Vince played CB pretty well when he dropped back there before. Forget what game.

stupot07

Whilst in not supporting Wingys suggestion that Finch should play, i'm not sure how people can write him off based on his performances as an 18 year old in a shit side under Pressley. The lad is still only 19, plenty of time to develop, and unless you've gone to watch the u21's then you wouldnt have seen him play for over a year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

wingy

Eh? What? For real? You ok wingy?
Seriously that's the position he played most youth football.
Where he played for the U21's Monday.
Far too easy to write somebody off due to the role asked to play in a team of other youngsters.
I think there's more to come from the lad.
Harries hasn't got the physique yet according to Mowbray, this lad has.
It is a difficult one though making the right call on youngsters, we had a young CB a year or two before Finch came through who looked the DB's, Richie??? Got released and went to Sphinx.
As an Emergency option I would consider Finch.

Users who are viewing this thread