Peterborough Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Otis

We could be down to 10th today before we even kick off tonight.

Be nice if we can have a couple of results go our way.

Port Vale play Shrewsbury and Rochdale play Southend.

Only a draw in the Rochdale game will prevent us dropping a place.
Okay so far. Half time and Rochdale and Southend is 1-1 and Port Vale and Shrewsbury is 0-0.

Barnsley are drawing to, which would be a big boost for us.

Gazolba

I'm predicting Peterborough 1 City 1. But hoping for a win.

Samo

Whilst in not supporting Wingys suggestion that Finch should play, i'm not sure how people can write him off based on his performances as an 18 year old in a shit side under Pressley. The lad is still only 19, plenty of time to develop, and unless you've gone to watch the u21's then you wouldnt have seen him play for over a year.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Fair comment.

Otis

I'm not sure how people can write him off based on his performances as an 18 year old and unless you've gone to watch the u21's then you wouldnt have seen him play for over a year.

Why not? Some dismiss players before they have even pulled on a sky blue shirt for us. ;)

Colin Steins Smile

Whilst in not supporting Wingys suggestion that Finch should play, i'm not sure how people can write him off based on his performances as an 18 year old in a shit side under Pressley. The lad is still only 19, plenty of time to develop, and unless you've gone to watch the u21's then you wouldnt have seen him play for over a year.

Agree - young players develop quicker in a stable team and encouraged. Too often we write off players without giving them a decent run.

Steve.B50

Just having a drink in a hotel and sat at next table to Tudgay, Henderson, Hunt, Rickets and Cole.
seems the older players do not travel on coach, was good listening to them chat, they seem so positive and it's very obvious that they get on well. They were talking tactics and about some Borough players, Cole seems to have a lot of respect, Henderson is the quiet ones Hunt the joker. Sat listening for about 40 mins.
TM came in and shook all there hands then sat with them, they all only talked football and when Tony said anything they all listened.
The team bus has just turned up and they are all going into another room for a lunch, I was impressed how positive they all were.

Gazolba

Just having a drink in a hotel and sat at next table to Tudgay, Henderson, Hunt, Rickets and Cole.
seems the older players do not travel on coach, was good listening to them chat, they seem so positive and it's very obvious that they get on well. They were talking tactics and about some Borough players, Cole seems to have a lot of respect, Henderson is the quiet ones Hunt the joker. Sat listening for about 40 mins.
TM came in and shook all there hands then sat with them, they all only talked football and when Tony said anything they all listened.
The team bus has just turned up and they are all going into another room for a lunch, I was impressed how positive they all were.
Hope they weren't drinking before the game!

Astute

Streams please when known.

Quater to four in the morning, Perth time

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Not tried it in Perth but I use Mobdro. Free Sky sports among other things. Will be in English tonight but sometimes you either suffer German or turn the volume off.

rob9872

Here early. Pubs?

Otis

Okay. Good news now is, we win tonight, we are back in the play-offs!!

Can't get a better incentive than that!

Come on TM, rally the troops in your team talk!

Otis

Colchester have gone mental, 4-1.

Another side to hit form prior to playing us!
Probably helps us in some ways. We would all be expecting 3 points against a side all but doomed. Complacency may well have set in.

Now we know we have to be on our mettle. Colchester have to follow up today with another win, so they won't be too defensive against us I don't think.

Sky

Millwall have Bradford and Burton in their next two games..win tonight and 5th starts to open up again

Otis

What a massive boost going back into the top 6 tonight would be.

Are we going to do it?

Bradford would have to beat Millwall tomorrow to dislodge us should we achieve 6th.

Makes tonight's game more exciting.

sw88

Chief Commentator!

The 'older' players are usually on the coach with the rest of the squad.....

covbhoy

A can see us sneaking an odd goal victory tonight,then 9 games left and I think we will have to win 6 off them to make the play offs it is a very big ask but if we get a bit of momentum you knows

Otis

A can see us sneaking an odd goal victory tonight,then 9 games left and I think we will have to win 6 off them to make the play offs it is a very big ask but if we get a bit of momentum you knows
Think you've got a little behind yourself there.

It is 9 games left now, so if we win tonight it will be 8 games left and we will probably have to win 5 of them.

rob9872

Bang on! Just had fish chips and a pint for £6.75 in werherspoons. Now all we need is the 4-0 win doubled with a fleck first goal that I've just backed in Ladbrokes (never seen a town with so many bookies!)

Users who are viewing this thread