Phone in Tonight - Potentially something "big" (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

All the posts are still on Facebook, he's just said in the last 10 minutes he'll give proof to anyone who is trying to validate his winnings and is on a podcast 'soon'.

I still think there is more to this than people think and it won't be going away for a while.

rupert_bear

I can only assume if at all genuine this Dale Evans is fronting others, he must surely remember the Dhynsa episode and the American Haskell and last years attempted buy out by thevHoffman consortium. The one thing that does puzzle me is he made very public statements live on radio about positivity from SISU, an arranged meeting with toxic Tim and as yet apart from a short denial of contact from Mark Hornby there’s been little or no comment from within the club normally in the past they have been immediately on the ball denying any sort of contact with any would be interested party

Sick Boy

I can only assume if at all genuine this Dale Evans is fronting others, he must surely remember the Dhynsa episode and the American Haskell and last years attempted buy out by thevHoffman consortium. The one thing that does puzzle me is he made very public statements live on radio about positivity from SISU, an arranged meeting with toxic Tim and as yet apart from a short denial of contact from Mark Hornby there’s been little or no comment from within the club

The club have already issued a statement via the website and there isn't really anything else to say about it, is there?

STATEMENT: Club responds to radio interview on Friday night

chiefdave

His bid is with another party, assuming that would be Joe Elliott or Hoffman.
On the radio he said he'd agreed a price with SISU (seemingly without speaking to anyone) and then asked if anyone could put him in contact with Hoffman and Elliott so how can they be part of this bid?

When his story keeps changing and the people on the other side happily produce evidence he is talking crap it seems likely this is a non-starter.

oucho

Zzzzzzzzzz

pusbccfc

On the radio he said he'd agreed a price with SISU (seemingly without speaking to anyone) and then asked if anyone could put him in contact with Hoffman and Elliott so how can they be part of this bid?

When his story keeps changing and the people on the other side happily produce evidence he is talking crap it seems likely this is a non-starter.

He was obviously clutching at straws to begin with. Since then Joe Elliott has obviously got stuck in and I'd imagine put him down the right path.

The guy is no business man which is why he's going about it in this way.

Nick

Administrator
Is that as bad as people clutching at straws with him?

It's not that he was going down the "wrong path", he was completely making things up.

Grendel

Teflon Joe..... please spare us.

Yes I can imagine joe Elliot and his due diligence on Dale.

"Well Dale I've had a look at your bid and I can't I'm afraid support you by fronting it on any media channel that would listen. You see I've been a bit unfortunate of late having said sisu were great people to do business with and insisting Preston was the real deal so sorry count me out"

Dale "ok mate shame as I was gonna make you chairman"

"Actually Dale I think I've been a bit hasty. You clearly are an excellent choice to take the club forward. Give me a minute to get my ticking clock and let's get down to CWR for an interview"

oucho

Until something actually happens other than someone going on the radio and on Facebook making easily denied claims with nothing to back up said claims, this is a non-story and should be treated as such. Next!!!

pusbccfc

Is that as bad as people clutching at straws with him?

It's not that he was going down the "wrong path", he was completely making things up.

As it said last night, there is more to this than meets the eye.

Besides, what's the worse that can happen, it's put takeover talk back in the spotlight again.

Nick

Administrator
As it said last night, there is more to this than meets the eye.

Besides, what's the worse that can happen, it's put takeover talk back in the spotlight again.

What else is there that doesn't meet the eye?

You do realise it has got people talking about a takeover again, but not in a serious / good way?

pusbccfc

What else is there that doesn't meet the eye?

You do realise it has got people talking about a takeover again, but not in a serious / good way?

I genuinely believe he's got the money and if directed on the right path with others something could come of this.

It opens it all up again and gets people talking. Just adds a little more pressure on SISU.

Nick

Administrator
I genuinely believe he's got the money and if directed on the right path with others something could come of this.

It opens it all up again and gets people talking. Just adds a little more pressure on SISU.

It doesn't add pressure, if anything there is less pressure while everybody is baffled by him. Even people on the Telegraph site took an hour off insane rantings about SISU to direct them at him.

If the aim is to pressure anybody, it has backfired. People aren't talking about "when" he takes over, they are talking about things he has made up and how random / mental it was.

pusbccfc

It doesn't add pressure, if anything there is less pressure while everybody is baffled by him. Even people on the Telegraph site took an hour off insane rantings about SISU to direct them at him.

If the aim is to pressure anybody, it has backfired. People aren't talking about "when" he takes over, they are talking about things he has made up and how random / mental it was.

Fair enough. We will see.

Warwickhunt

is the JR today? cos if that goes Tits up SISU will talk to any bugger thats got liquid cash?

BigadamL

I imagine SISU would be more likely to do business with this guy, mainly because he is willing to pay anything to buy the club so SISU might actually get near the valuation they have put on the club.

oucho

Who said Joe Elliot is involved? I haven't heard a peep out of him. Did I miss something, or has somebody just assumed he is involved from what DE said?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
If the guy is for real and has the money then he either hasn't listened to or been given the correct advice by the professionals he says he has in place. If he hasn't taken proper advice before doing this then I am seriously concerned.

What has gone on just creates doubt and more/bigger hurdles to overcome. If our own fans do not take him seriously what is the likelihood that Seppala would. More importantly if there is a deal to be done then he has weakened his position in getting the best deal not only for him but the club. I cant help thinking JS would happily over price things more based on what has come out.

Seriously why would anyone buy the company, why suggest they are prepared to do a deal on the debt once they have bought the company etc.................... he is potentially going to deal with some serious financial sharks used to squeezing the pips out of any deal or investment, it is so far worryingly naiive.

Time will tell

NorthernWisdom

If the guy is for real and has the money then he either hasn't listened to or been given the correct advice by the professionals he says he has in place. If he hasn't taken proper advice before doing this then I am seriously concerned.

What has gone on just creates doubt and more/bigger hurdles to overcome. If our own fans do not take him seriously what is the likelihood that Seppala would. More importantly if there is a deal to be done then he has weakened his position in getting the best deal not only for him but the club. I cant help thinking JS would happily over price things more based on what has come out.

Seriously why would anyone buy the company, why suggest they are prepared to do a deal on the debt once they have bought the company etc.................... he is potentially going to deal with some serious financial sharks used to squeezing the pips out of any deal or investment, it is so far worryingly naiive.

Time will tell
It's the catch 22. We need a nutter to buy the thing, but who wants a nutter in charge as they clearly don't know the value of money and will soon lose it all!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
IF he really is part of a takeover attempt please someone grab hold of him and tell him to shut up. Keep him off social media.

He needs to develop a thick skin and not worry about what people say to doubt him on twitter facebook or forums, not keep reacting to it. If he ends up part owner he is going to need a very thick skin

What he is doing right now is not helpful and is probably putting the ransom price of CCFC up!

oucho

IF he really is part of a takeover attempt please someone grab hold of him and tell him to shut up. Keep him off social media.

He needs to develop a thick skin and not worry about what people say to doubt him on twitter facebook or forums, not keep reacting to it. If he ends up part owner he is going to need a very thick skin

What he is doing right now is not helpful and is probably putting the ransom price of CCFC up!
I can't believe you're even entertaining the idea that this might be serious. You're an astute fellow, doesn't this reek of bullshit to you?

Users who are viewing this thread