Play-offs (4 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

Barnsley fans are shit.

More noise behind closed doors. Imagine that was us, play off semi after 15 months away from grounds, even with 6k we'd make some noise

South West Sky Blue

I want Barnsley to win, but not sure I can watch the second half. Bloody awful game.
Hopefully the goal will settle it down so some football can begin now.....

rob9872

Barnsley fans are shit.

More noise behind closed doors. Imagine that was us, play off semi after 15 months away from grounds, even with 6k we'd make some noise
I think you've forgotten. They are shite, but we're not great either - 6k at Brum condensed we did, but many times The Ricoh was like a library with double that in. Conversly 1k away sometimes and we've taken the roof off.

CDK

Shit game overall Barnsley rough house football no beautiful football glad we didn't have to watch that every week.

Bugsy

mrtrench

Brentford now out to nearly 5/2. That's too long IMO - I think they'll beat B'mouth at home.

Barnsley

Couldn't believe they were longer odds than you guys, crazy that.

They’re best suited to this format out of all 4 clubs, shouldn’t have been that price and 5/2 is too big still, but I’m on at 9/2 so it doesn’t really matter to me.

mrtrench

Couldn't believe they were longer odds than you guys, crazy that.

I imagine people looked at recent form - Barnsley had a great second half of the season. But Swansea had beaten them twice in the league I think. I was happy to take their money for the first round.

I'm not really interested in who wins eventually - I just look for generous odds and thought Swansea might beat Barnsley in the first game and so went long Swansea. Now at 5/2, I don't think they'll come in much further even if they go through to the final... The winner of the other game will be roughly 2/1 on and so the shortest Swansea will be is 2/1. I see greater value in Brentford now - if they beat B'mouth they will go from 5/2 to 2/1on or shorter.

Last edited:

Barnsley

I imagine people looked at recent form - Barnsley had a great second half of the season. But Swansea had beaten then twice in the league I think. I was happy to take their money for the first round.

I'm not really interested in who wins eventually - I just look for generous odds and thought Swansea might beat Barnsley in the first game and so went long Swansea. Now at 5/2, I don't think they'll come in much further even if they go through to the final... The winner of the other game will be roughly 2/1 on and so the shortest Swansea will be is 2/1. I see greater value in Brentford now - if they beat B'mouth they will go from 5/2 to 2/1on or shorter.

Doesn’t matter what price the other two are, or will go to, if you think Swansea will win it, for me 9/2 Swansea was the value bet beforehand, and 5/2 is the value bet now, because I think they’ll win the playoffs, absolutely no value in backing losers.

Barnsley

Not over yet, tough call but Barnsley have been pretty good away from home.

Unfortunately it was over for us as soon as we got them over two legs, they’ve got our number, we’ve played them 3 times this season and not looked like scoring, now we’ve got 20/25 minutes to score 2 it’s not happening.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Even if Barnsley don’t go up I’ve got £100 on Dike to be Premier league top scorer for Man City next season.

Not now Harry Kane wants to leave Tottenham.

Users who are viewing this thread