Pompey Match Thread (2 Viewers)

Astute

Up to 14th. 8 points from playoffs, 10 points from 2nd so far

Otis

Hard to moan too much, but just don't feel we are clinical enough. Both Sheff and Christie guilty of not putting crosses over from excellent positions and trying that one extra go at beating the defender. Keep.playing like this though and we should win comfortably. Do think if we were a bit more clinical and with better decision making we could be home and dry already. The 19 point thing still plays on the mind somewhat. Pompey look bereft though.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

Otis

Oh and Bailey looking the best player on the pitch so far for me.

psgm1

Banned
FINALLY! Cov have managed to come out of the blocks attacking! Not only that but Sheffers scored! IF they keep it up in the second half will be the best home performance all season.

Sure as eggs are eggs I've jinxed it now, but surely they have the confidence to keep this lead.

Otis

Attendance looking a little better but still not great. More in the main stand for some reason.

Astute

Oh what could the next few games have for us?

League 2 Morecambe next
Sheff Utd losing 2-0 to Brentford
Walsall losing 1-0 at home to Hartlepool :D

1nilandwe...

BBC Website commentary says the Edge hit the post from a Brian Howard corner and then got booked. Anybody fancy clearing up that mess for me?

mark82

Much happening in the match? How we playing? Just woken up for my night shift :(

1-0 always worries me!

Users who are viewing this thread