Pompey Match Thread (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Murphy just picked up a back pass. Stupid thing as it was so obvious. Long delay and lino spotted something.

Atleast 2 or 3 minutes before its taken and first attempt put out for a throw, then ref insisted on a retake which was out out for a corner

AFCCOVENTRY

I thought out of our defence it would be Woody and Edge who may have difficulty in communicating but today its Woody and Christie that continue to have misunderstandings between themselves

Northern accents are difficult to understand...

McGoldrick Goal offside :(

InterSkyBlues

OK - last minute again but its not a disaster - head in hands but for once I'm still smiling - as Robins said, its going to take time!

PUSB

Astute

Not over yet, but why can we only play well one half of each game?

covcity4life

Not negativity, sounded like a good performance for most of game...post away from victory

But wood just makes too many fuxk ups IMO...

CarpyCov84

Problem is that bloody ground re build Highfield road better atmosphere and away teams hated it there personally cannot stand the Ricoh.

Gutted to concede this late

ccfcway

i for one arent that bothered

at the staert of the season i was lambasted on here for being happy to take safety in the league and a wembley trip in the JPT and we are still on course for that,

PUSB

AFCCOVENTRY

Robins is clueless
Murphy is rubbish
Wood can't speak English
We should never have signed Marlon King
Fisher and Waggy are to blame for the signings
SISU are liars
We play with a square football
The fans are to blame
Richie Partridge is the last decent winger we had
The scoreboard is in the wrong position

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Tad

Problems are still there, but we've shown promise. I'm looking forward to seeing a full Robins squad.

Ronfarmer

The experienced players should be helping the younger players through these moments of doubt. Our older heads shouldn't be the ones making the mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread