Prince Harry (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Is he going all out victim in his new book?

clint van damme

Is he going all out victim in his new book?

He's doing what anyone who writes a book does, going all out to sell as many copies as possible.

And the cap doffing public will lap it up. Bizarre behaviour. Fucking weirdos.

SBT

He's doing what anyone who writes a book does, going all out to sell as many copies as possible.

And the cap doffing public will lap it up. Bizarre behaviour. Fucking weirdos.
As well as the growing number of people who definitely don’t care about the silly old royal family, but are for some reason also tracking every latest development and frothing about it.

Covkid1968#

Loving the losing virginity story 😂😂

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

As well as the growing number of people who definitely don’t care about the silly old royal family, but are for some reason also tracking every latest development and frothing about it.

I think that's a bit harsh. BBC top headline on the website today. It's plastered everywhere, so people that don't genuinely care are going to find it progressively irritating.

Brighton Sky Blue

The BBC paid people to watch the Netflix releases to be able to comment first on everything that appeared in each episode. You tell me who’s more obsessed

Liquid Gold

Scary the number of anti-monarchists that are lapping his shit up even though he's one of them. Same as people thinking Charles is funny cos he's annoyed some right-wingers.

Wish the lot of them would fuck off.

Grendel

Originally. Then Spain started selling the book, and even the Daily Mail had a staffer able to translate it! Kind of amusing the Mail grudgingly admitting the Guardian got there first, but having to call it 'left-wing newspaper the Guardian' while doing so.

Harry bragging about killing 25 of the Taliban while cowering in a kitchen, injured by a dog bowl and howling “leave me alone Willy” seems a paradox

Sbarcher

Harry bragging about killing 25 of the Taliban while cowering in a kitchen, injured by a dog bowl and howling “leave me alone Willy” seems a paradox
Surprised he's bragging about those kills, set himself up for a martyr to meet those heavenly virgins.

Grendel

Grendel

Genuinely the only time Harry or Meghan enter my consciousness is when people on here or Twitter complain about them. What are you lot doing to be unable to avoid them?

given they are being paid £80 million I believe for their story it’s going to be getting publicity and positioning for debate

shmmeee

given they are being paid £80 million I believe for their story it’s going to be getting publicity and positioning for debate

Im sure. And a large amount of it is coming for free from people who hate them.

Reactions: SBT

Grendel

Im sure. And a large amount of it is coming for free from people who hate them.

Or live them and their truth - they need both sides to survive and the Royal Gravy Train will not last forever

SBT

Or live them and their truth - they need both sides to survive and the Royal Gravy Train will not last forever
You must be deeply concerned at any system of government that would allow Harry and Meghan to be one bad car accident away from significant constitutional power?

Grendel

You must be deeply concerned at any system of government that would allow Harry and Meghan to be one bad car accident away from significant constitutional power?

Im not concerned in the slightest and I doubt the first lineage all travel together do they

Users who are viewing this thread