Prince Harry (1 Viewer)

olderskyblue

:LOL:

olderskyblue

Anyone seen the South Park take on the Duke of Hazard and his missus?

funny :LOL:

olderskyblue

I assume the Duke of Hazard is unhappy about losing Frogmore, must be heartbreaking to know your London Pad for a short holiday once a year is not available, the pad you were glad to leave as it was way too small.

fernandopartridge

Wins his case, fair play to him. The only royalty I have any respect for.
How depressing that our politicians court these lowlife media barons

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

rob9872

If you want a reason to vote Labour, that should do it. Say what you want about policy but they’re nowhere near as embedded with these scumbags.
I thought this case was against that renowned right wing rag the Daily Mirror ?

Why the need to be political? As I see it scum tabloid journalism from all sides of the political spectrum.

shmmeee

I thought this case was against that renowned right wing rag the Daily Mirror ?

Why the need to be political? As I see it scum tabloid journalism from all sides of the political spectrum.

Because it is political mate. Labour kicked off Leverson and pretty much the first thing the Tories did was stop it. Not about the editorial stance of a newspaper, it’s about funding from the owners who don’t want regulation.

rob9872

Just to be clear, we're discussing a left wing rag hacking a phone and you posted 'if you want a reason to vote Labour that should do it'.

All tabloids are guilty of this on all sides of the political divide. I would've assumed this is an area of unity to finally kill off the tabloid gutter press. I don't know the last time I or anyone I know bought a newspaper. Surely there are enough reasons that the Conservatives won't win the next election without inventing new ones.

Ian1779

Just to be clear, we're discussing a left wing rag hacking a phone and you posted 'if you want a reason to vote Labour that should do it'.

All tabloids are guilty of this on all sides of the political divide. I would've assumed this is an area of unity to finally kill off the tabloid gutter press. I don't know the last time I or anyone I know bought a newspaper. Surely there are enough reasons that the Conservatives won't win the next election without inventing new ones.
Leveson 2 has been dropped by Labour now so there is no hope of it happening.

Labour backs away from press reforms after Prince Harry’s phone-hacking court victory

The fact we have a revolving door between news outlets and no.10 should alarm anyone irrespective of their political persuasion.

Users who are viewing this thread