Prince Harry (2 Viewers)

clint van damme

Scary the number of anti-monarchists that are lapping his shit up even though he's one of them. Same as people thinking Charles is funny cos he's annoyed some right-wingers.

Wish the lot of them would fuck off.

To give Charlie credit that heir and spare line about his kids is a cracker.

SBT

Im not concerned in the slightest and I doubt the first lineage all travel together do they
Well, all it would have taken was one bad helicopter crash for Wills back in the day and we’d be sitting here planning the coronation of Queen Meghan in a decade or so. But glad you have faith in the system!

Grendel

Well, all it would have taken was one bad helicopter crash for Wills back in the day and we’d be sitting here planning the coronation of Queen Meghan in a decade or so. But glad you have faith in the system!

I have no interest in the system and certainly no faith? No idea what you mean and one bad car in whatever day you mean would have resulted in exactly the opposite

SBT

I have no interest in the system and certainly no faith? No idea what you mean and one bad car in whatever day you mean would have resulted in exactly the opposite
I mean that you’ve been a vocal advocate of the monarchy being the best way to decide our head of state, even though the same system very nearly granted that power to a couple who you seem to despise. (And would have gifted that same power to their offspring for ever and ever amen of course)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Harry Hewitt is a lost little boy who no doubt acts on the needs of his attention seeking wife . It's very sad.

Grendel

I mean that you’ve been a vocal advocate of the monarchy being the best way to decide our head of state, even though the same system very nearly granted that power to a couple who you seem to despise. (And would have gifted that same power to their offspring for ever and ever amen of course)

A vocal advocate - really. What a curious person you are

ccfc1234

Sorry, am I wrong? You've argued more times than I can remember against having a presidential system instead.
There is fundamental issues with all governance systems where huge amounts of power are involved. The RF while not perfect, can be a force for good and bring in a fair bit of tourism revenue along the way. When the institution becomes like an episode of the housewives of Windsor castle it really makes sane people question their existence. William and Kate howver seem sensible and respectful of their place in society and seem like they genuinely try to make the most of it.
Megan by contrast sadly seems to be a manipulative self publicist and has really exploited Harry's mindset to the point he is living in California, spewing woke rhetoric and selling his own family down the river for millions. We hear very little (and rightly so) about her family and alienated father. But she is very happy for Harry to be in the spotlight bringing her proxy notoriety and lots of millions along the way. Just shows the best schools don't make you a wise person.

Last edited:

Flying Fokker

Harry, he’s not making any friends is he? He, and his bro did a good job until ‘M’ turned up. He gone the same way as mother. He needs that DNA test.

ccfc1234

Are you Jeremy Clarkson?
Not in the slightest. I am just saying what I see. He has moved to California. He is calling himself a bigot and saying some other strange comments. He is clearly monetizing his family difficulties/secrets for money, fully aware of the impact. If noticing those facts makes me Jeremy Clarkson!? I guess I am.

shmmeee

Not in the slightest. I am just saying what I see. He has moved to California. He is calling himself a bigot and saying some other strange comments. He is clearly monetizing his family difficulties/secrets for money, fully aware of the impact. If noticing those facts makes me Jeremy Clarkson!? I guess I am.

Isn’t the entire family monetising themselves for money? Isn’t that the point?

chiefdave

This is exactly what I’m on about:

View attachment 27980

“Oh won’t Harry please shut up, we’re sick of hearing from him

As we explain on page 1, 2, 12, 13 and in our special 17 page pullout”
Some of the comments online are ridiculous, it's a very strange obsession people who 'don't care' have with him. Although Mail readers being against killing the Taliban is a u-turn I wasn't expecting to start off 2023

Nick

Administrator
I'm not obsessed with him although I do find some of it a bit weird.

"My big brother pushed me over"
"My dad joked he might not be my real dad"

Fucking hell.

CCFCSteve

You’re just parroting a narrative from the media.

Not really, he is selling his and his families private life for tens of millions (book, Netflix etc)….on the back of his royal titles…even though he appears to have major issues with the institution. That’s just fact not media narrative

I can’t see him and Megan as anything but hypocrites for a variety of reasons. That’s not saying they haven’t been treated poorly at times by sections of the media but some of it they also bring on themselves.

I just cut through the crap and look at their actions as human beings* and some of it in recent years just doesn’t stack up.

*would you appear on tv making insinuations about your family (knowing full well they can’t respond), when your grandfather is on his last legs ?! was the forthcoming book and documentary series not enough of a platform to do that once his grandparents, that he supposedly loves dearly, were gone ?! Strange

NorthernWisdom

Not really, he is selling his and his families private life for tens of millions (book, Netflix etc)….on the back of his royal titles…even though he appears to have major issues with the institution.
The bit about it all being his evil wife's fault is kind of parroting a Clarkson media... while all the time it's Harry doing the interviews, Harry publishing the book.

There's certainly a trend for second child being a bit weird. A bit of misfortune and you could have picked one from Queen Margaret, King Andrew, or King Harry for the throne. Not the best advert for a hereditary monarchy!

tisza

Whole thing a bit self-indulgent and self-pitying. Everything always everybody else's fault. If everyone does what I want then things will be fine.
Complaints about media etc then use it to further your ends - TV interviews, netflix, now books and tv interviews to promote it.
Hard to feel sympathy for a 40 something year old man (with enormous privilege and wealth) feeling sorry for himself.
The book will be in discount bins before March.

Grendel

Sorry, am I wrong? You've argued more times than I can remember against having a presidential system instead.

Well

Nick

Administrator
Whole thing a bit self-indulgent and self-pitying. Everything always everybody else's fault. If everyone does what I want then things will be fine.
Complaints about media etc then use it to further your ends - TV interviews, netflix, now books and tv interviews to promote it.
Hard to feel sympathy for a 40 something year old man (with enormous privilege and wealth) feeling sorry for himself.

That's the thing.

"My big brother pushed me over"

For fuck sake, what brothers don't scrap at points?

Users who are viewing this thread