Prince Harry (1 Viewer)

SIR ERNIE

He's too thick to realise he's being used by his wife to make her fame and fortune. Then she'll dump him. 5 years max.

olderskyblue

It seems the papers are finding so many lies in his book, it should definitely be in the fiction section.

Last one I saw was about Megan buying tickets for her dad to come to the wedding. They were ready for him to just jump on the NZ Airline plane from Mexico to UK...... oh, apart from the slight issues that NZ Airline say they have never had a Mexico to UK flight...

CCFCSteve

She was a millionaire actress when she met him.

Totally different level to fame and wealth now though and both have a massive platform which they would’nt have without royal titles/connection. For what it’s worth I do think they are very much in love, however long it lasts, who knows. Both deluded AF though. Too many yes men and women around them and spurred on by anti royalists

Books sold well by all accounts, the arse has dropped out of their popularity though

Sick Boy

Ahhh the usual jibes about his mother having an affair when he looks a lot like Phil....and his uncle has ginger hair.

Skybluefaz

Totally different level to fame and wealth now though and both have a massive platform which they would’nt have without royal titles/connection. For what it’s worth I do think they are very much in love, however long it lasts, who knows. Both deluded AF though. Too many yes men and women around them and spurred on by anti royalists

Books sold well by all accounts, the arse has dropped out of their popularity though
She'd still already made her own fame and fortune is the point. She wasn't a nobody.

tisza

The sales alone suggest he has a surprisingly large base of popularity. I imagine he’s feeling pretty vindicated at the moment.
Know someone at Transworld. They'd anticipated much bigger sales based on pre-release sales.
Selling very much to certain demographics - 18-30s. That's their popularity base in UK.
Surprised by negative reactions in US.
The 1.4m initially reported had a very large number of buyers from overseas buying through the various UK online stores. He's expecting prices (from large buyers eg supermarkets, chains) to be reeduced again in next few weeks to boost sales.

SBT

Know someone at Transworld. They'd anticipated much bigger sales based on pre-release sales.
Selling very much to certain demographics - 18-30s. That's their popularity base in UK.
Surprised by negative reactions in US.
The 1.4m initially reported had a very large number of buyers from overseas buying through the various UK online stores. He's expecting prices (from large buyers eg supermarkets, chains) to be reeduced again in next few weeks to boost sales.
I walked past a bookshop on Friday morning with a big display in the window saying the book was totally sold out. Walked past it again yesterday and the book was back on sale half price!

JAM See

The book has sold, say, two million copies. Twenty quid a pop. That's 40 million quid.

Not even a half decent CF in the current climate.

Not sure what my point is (just had a hair of the dog after the all dayer at Burnley yesterday).

Biggest book of the year, generating less than half of the monies of Chelsea's latest soiree into the transfer market.

Last edited:

Sick Boy

The book has sold, say, two million copies. Twenty quid a pop. That's 40 million quid.

Not even a half decent CF in the current climate.

Not sure what my point is (just had a hair of the dog after the all dayer at Burnley yesterday).

Biggest book of the year, generating less than half of the monies of Chelsea's latest soiree into the transfer market.
Surely a hair of the dog has to be before midday, at the very latest?

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Yes being forced to live in a basement flat must have been terribly sad for him - I felt for him when he had to show Meghan where he lived and it wasn’t a palace at all. It’s a national disgrace - I’m sure the world will be up in arms at such treatment
However sad it might have been for Harry, a basement flat must have far more traumatic for his wife.

Nick

Administrator
Course he was! Walking behind his mums coffin in the public gaze too right he was

Lots of kids walk behind their parent's coffins.

Granted not so much in the media spotlight, but then again they don't have the massively privileged upbringing and unlimited money / education and opportunities he had.

There are millions of kids in the UK having a worse childhood than him.

Sky Blue Pete

Lots of kids walk behind their parent's coffins.

Granted not so much in the media spotlight, but then again they don't have the massively privileged upbringing and unlimited money / education and opportunities he had.

There are millions of kids in the UK having a worse childhood than him.
Millions watching. I’m sure the trauma hasn’t been dealt with. Nothing more or less than others but money doesn’t help if there’s no emotional support

Nick

Administrator
Millions watching. I’m sure the trauma hasn’t been dealt with. Nothing more or less than others but money doesn’t help if there’s no emotional support

Let's face it, money helps a lot with access to emotional support. Access to the World's best in fact.

Nick

Administrator
My dads lack of emotional support to me had a huge impact it’s the same thing

The thing is though, he has had access to the best of everything that money can buy.

If he wanted therapy, a leading therapist would have been there the same day on a private jet.

That's the difference.

tisza

He's admitted he's had plenty of therapy. His brother encouraged him to go. Charles had therapy for many years when he struggled with issues. That's why it seems strange he would claim his wife was denied therapy when members of his family either used it themselves or supported it's use.

Covkid1968#

Just at Brum airport for a few days in the sun. Book is Half price and a huge galaxy bar being thrown in aswell. Grabbed myself a bargain!! Binned the book obviously because I have no fecks to give about the whole matter!! Lovely bit of chocolate though

Users who are viewing this thread