Pro Evo / Fifa 16 Demos (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

I got the PESworld kits and they look photorealistic, they're ace! I'm going to fart around and try make my own, if I get anywhere I'll pop them up here.

SkyBlue_Bear83

I used to play PES religiously from about 2000-2009. It was far superior to Fifa but then went downhill, last 5/6 years I've played only Fifa. I don't even bother to try PES anymore after the 10, 11 and 12 releases were dross so its possible it got better again over the last few years

Fifa is a lot better now than the turgid, one paced, predictable game of 10 years ago.

cornoccfc

I used to play PES religiously from about 2000-2009. It was far superior to Fifa but then went downhill, last 5/6 years I've played only Fifa. I don't even bother to try PES anymore after the 10, 11 and 12 releases were dross so its possible it got better again over the last few years

Fifa is a lot better now than the turgid, one paced, predictable game of 10 years ago.

Agree with every word of that!

Currently flip-flopping between FIFA 16 in Early Access and the full PES 2016 release... genuinely enjoying both; both titles significantly different (and improved) this season.

ajsccfc

I don't even bother to try PES anymore after the 10, 11 and 12 releases were dross so its possible it got better again over the last few years

It really is a different world again. PES 2009 or maybe 10 was the point I gave up completely, but 15 brought me back.

covcity4life

offline pes 16 is candidate for best football game ever

online it plays differently and i really hope they listen to feedback and tweak it.

as for fifa, no matter how good it gets im not sure icould play a game that fixes online results. EA do it in all sports games,stops me buying madden and nhl most years too :(

all of a sudden you cant make a pass,every tackle goes to opposition and they score in 45th or 90th min

Joy Division

offline pes 16 is candidate for best football game ever

online it plays differently and i really hope they listen to feedback and tweak it.

as for fifa, no matter how good it gets im not sure icould play a game that fixes online results. EA do it in all sports games,stops me buying madden and nhl most years too :(

all of a sudden you cant make a pass,every tackle goes to opposition and they score in 45th or 90th min

Nope, you're just not very good. ;)

SkyBlue_Bear83

It really is a different world again. PES 2009 or maybe 10 was the point I gave up completely, but 15 brought me back.

I wouldn't mind trying it again but can't justify the price tag based on the years before, I don't really play demos much as I don't feel you don't get a good representation of the actual game.

Nick

Administrator
I wouldn't mind trying it again but can't justify the price tag based on the years before, I don't really play demos much as I don't feel you don't get a good representation of the actual game.

It took me ages to figure out what was missing from the PES demo, after about 7 or 8 games I realised there was no commentary!

Have pre ordered FIFA and it says it was despatched yesterday, think my mate is buying PES so will have a few games on the final version at his.

ajsccfc

It's worth trying the demo, you can set it to 10 minute games which is pretty generous if like me you remember those timed demos on cover discs that time out and make you load them again. Bane of my young life.

Who did you order from Nick? For absolutely everything from now on I'd go with Simplygames, they've been day before release at the latest for me.

Nick

Administrator
It's worth trying the demo, you can set it to 10 minute games which is pretty generous if like me you remember those timed demos on cover discs that time out and make you load them again. Bane of my young life.

Who did you order from Nick? For absolutely everything from now on I'd go with Simplygames, they've been day before release at the latest for me.

It was from Simply Games! They said it was dispatched yesterday with First Class Recorded so was kind of hoping it was today. Tried to ring to make sure it hadn't been lost or anything, but their number just said to leave a message :(

I have played the demo a few times on Pro Evo, it might play differently on the full version.

chiefdave

I haven't played FIFA for years, probably since the late 90s. You lot going on about it has persuaded me to part with £300 to get the game and a console so it better be bloody good!

Covstu

It was from Simply Games! They said it was dispatched yesterday with First Class Recorded so was kind of hoping it was today. Tried to ring to make sure it hadn't been lost or anything, but their number just said to leave a message :(

I have played the demo a few times on Pro Evo, it might play differently on the full version.
My arrived today from them!

ajsccfc

If you don't have it in today's post Nick I'd be amazed. They got me Batman five days early thanks to the bank holiday timing, similar with MGS.

Nick

Administrator
If you don't have it in today's post Nick I'd be amazed. They got me Batman five days early thanks to the bank holiday timing, similar with MGS.

Postman has just been, nothing :(

Paid extra for first class record, apparently dispatched 2 days ago. no answer on phone and no reply via email.

Nick

Administrator

Plenty of people are kicking off online about it so looks like a fair few havent received it. Non existant customer support.

Going to buy it from Tesco instead and they can have it back if it ever arrives and will do a paypal dispute.

ajsccfc

I wonder if EA have told them not to send out early or if they've just ballsed up. Do people have it early from other places?

Nick

Administrator
Wait, is today the actual proper release date for it rather than tomorrow? Twitter's raging.
Yeah it's today, I had a text saying despatched Tuesday and payment went it then! Released today!

Just bought it from tesco instead

ajsccfc

I just saw that Aaron Martin was somewhere signing copies today. It makes up for him just missing out on getting on the cover.

Nick

Administrator
I just saw that Aaron Martin was somewhere signing copies today. It makes up for him just missing out on getting on the cover.

Yeah think he was at the Ricoh.

Although unless he was on the cover it is a bit random, it would be like signing pictures of other players.

Nick

Administrator
They should do a different cover for each club. Can't be that hard to do these days.

Yep remember you saying that last time, is a good idea.

Isn't a massive issue, as long as the club were to buy a few copies they could just print a different cover and sell it to the club for trade prices. Have the original cover too in case it is sold on :)

Users who are viewing this thread