PWKH bares his teeth. (3 Viewers)

Warwickhunt

Its £14,000 thats all! I know we ain't got a pot but this is madness. I they protesting about having to pay £12,000 towards repairing/replacing equipment they have been using or what:(

CCFCDan87

It's just guess a though OSB..

what is your vendetta is against PWKH?

Needs must sometimes. I'm glad he's fighting for his charity instead of bowing down to SISU. We've found out how SISU like to use bullying tactics and now they don't know what to do when people stand there ground

SBchimp

"The half wits running the Academy." Here speaks a man who clearly has no understanding of anything.
Coventry City runs a fantastic academy on a very tight budget. Last season only Crewe had more first team appearances from their academy than Coventry, indeed with Gael Bigirimana they had the football league apprentice of the year. In the last 4 seasons the academy has had something like 15 first team debuts from their ranks, a figure that all of the other academies you mentioned can only dream about.
Yes boys from Coventry will be at other academies and however good the scouting network is, boys will always be missed. But to the same point the Coventry academy has boys in it from Birmingham, Leicester and further afield.
I've run many junior teams in the area and have regularly had Cov scouts at our games.

Right now the CCFC Academy is the one thing as fans we should be most proud of. :claping hands: rant over !!

TheRoyalScam

How about while I was replying to MMM's comment I hadn't seen PWKH's comment because it was on a different page to which I was replying... :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

It's obvious you have an agenda that I can't even fathom to understand, which includes not trusting the Higgs Trust and SISU in equal measures.

I'd like it if you could explain to me just what the Higgs Trust has done wrong? And who's to say that they went to the CT looking for publicity? It's just as likely that Andy Turner contacted them looking for information, and I for one am pleased they were given chance to give their side of things.

To resort to using the :jerkit: symbol when replying just gives me a clearer idea of your limited mindset.

RoboCCFC90

what is your vendetta is against PWKH?

Needs must sometimes. I'm glad he's fighting for his charity instead of bowing down to SISU. We've found out how SISU like to use bullying tactics and now they don't know what to do when people stand there ground

I don't have a vendetta, but instead of assumptions and guesses I want FACTS is that too much to ask?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

How about while I was replying to MMM's comment I hadn't seen PWKH's comment because it was on a different page to which I was replying... :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

Your views have little enough merit without devoiding them ever more with the addition of incessant 'wanker' truncations. Remind me when half term's over again can you?

Sky Blue Kid

I have answered this already, what PWKH could have done instead of jumping in front of the CT and spouting his opinion, is kept it quiet from the media and gone to CCFC (SISU) and said "This money needs to be paid as its owed to the centre and the charity, we give you till the end of the month". Its not like that this would have been hard to do surely in his place of authority PWKH could have pushed this through the right channels to get this money or even discussed this with other people, not jump on the CT and tell them "Well I built this from ground up", "It was my idea", "I persuaded people for a year" and so on!!

That's just trying to boost your own reputation when you have the 15 minutes of fame...

What makes you so certain PWKH hasn't already done that?
Knowing SISU how we all do(If you don't, where have you been?...Prison) They are the masters of "Creaming money" and keeping money that doesn't belong to them.(Rent) being one of a myriad of things atm.
The whole point of me bringing this to all your attention is.....They were given £1/2m GRANT for the academy "In other words, it's not their money but the academy's"....NOT to be syphoned off to the Cayman IslandsThe money should be used for it's intended purpose.....While I'm on the subject...Who was that poster having a go at me a few days ago, saying "You want SISU out, but they are paying for the Academy, and first team squad?...Let me think a second...It will come to me in a second...hold on , it's coming.........................:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

TheRoyalScam

I don't have a vendetta, but instead of assumptions and guesses I want FACTS is that too much to ask?

You want FACTS, yet when PWKH gives you the facts you go off on a diatribe against him and his 15 minutes of fame. I'm going to keep my sanity and return you to 'ignore'.

valiant15

At least pwkh has the decency to come on here to keep us updated,i believe the guy 100%. Sisu on the other hand has been 5 years of lies and spin.

mattylad

The Higgs centre should always reserve the right to be paid what it is owed should CCFC H want to carry on using it regardless of who the owner is. Same as the owner of CCFC H has the right to take the team elsewhere if they do not want to cover the debts of CCFC L in full under the terms of the administration. (There is no guarantee that the American will want to pay more than pence in the pound and that would include debt to the Higgs centre as he can't prejudice one creditor over another)

Lastly and not that I am saying PWKH has said otherwise, but if you choose to speak to the media and you choose to post on message boards then the right to not have those comments judged is removed. Sometimes they will be fairly judged and other times harshly as is life.

J

Jack Griffin

Where has CCFC Ltd's registered address been changed to? Anyone know, it is no longer at Ricoh, probably Ryton, but would like it confirmed.

AD01 04/04/2013 REGISTERED OFFICE CHANGED ON 04/04/2013 FROM
RICOH ARENA
PHOENIX WAY FOLESHILL
COVENTRY
WEST MIDLANDS
CV6 6GE

RoboCCFC90

It's obvious you have an agenda that I can't even fathom to understand, which includes not trusting the Higgs Trust and SISU in equal measures.

I'd like it if you could explain to me just what the Higgs Trust has done wrong? And who's to say that they went to the CT looking for publicity? It's just as likely that Andy Turner contacted them looking for information, and I for one am pleased they were given chance to give their side of things.

To resort to using the :jerkit: symbol when replying just gives me a clearer idea of your limited mindset.

YAWN!!!

Well done the first paragraph is correct I don' trutst either :claping hands::claping hands:

Okay secondly do you know for pure fact that CT went looking for the story? If PWKH can answer me that then fair enough.

Next you'll be slating my education and morale values, but I don't really pay attention to that so by all means continue..

RoboCCFC90

Your views have little enough merit without devoiding them ever more with the addition of incessant 'wanker' truncations. Remind me when half term's over again can you?

The same as yours then when you say "homework done before half-term's over" or that other people's opinions are "embarassing" because you are certainly on the morale high ground to be questioning the merit of my comments.

RoboCCFC90

What makes you so certain PWKH hasn't already done that?
Knowing SISU how we all do(If you don't, where have you been?...Prison) They are the masters of "Creaming money" and keeping money that doesn't belong to them.(Rent) being one of a myriad of things atm.
The whole point of me bringing this to all your attention is.....They were given £1/2m GRANT for the academy "In other words, it's not their money but the academy's"....NOT to be syphoned off to the Cayman IslandsThe money should be used for it's intended purpose.....While I'm on the subject...Who was that poster having a go at me a few days ago, saying "You want SISU out, but they are paying for the Academy, and first team squad?...Let me think a second...It will come to me in a second...hold on , it's coming.........................:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:Fantastic memory did you have nightmares about it for days?

Well considering I have been posting on this forum for the last six months your derogatory remark about prison is unfounded yet stupid. Everyone blames SISU, yet are CCC/ACL all Saints in this situation? No probably not!

Lastly I never said it was right that SISU hadn't paid the money owed and have paid for the playing squad or have I dreamt them signing 10+ players this season??

RoboCCFC90

You want FACTS, yet when PWKH gives you the facts you go off on a diatribe against him and his 15 minutes of fame. I'm going to keep my sanity and return you to 'ignore'.

No he told me something does it fit with either?

<li style="list-style-type: decimal;" class="vk_txt">1) A thing that is indisputably the case.<li style="list-style-type: decimal;" class="vk_txt">2) Information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article
These are definitions of the word FACT not something that someone has told you on a forum. It's like you saying to your boyfriend "I never cheated on you" although there could be evidence to prove otherwise yet you choose to ignore and hide that..

James Smith

to be honest - also getting pissed off with the attention seeking of pwkh

I have absolutely no respect for sisu, but at the same time I do not think the actions and mouthpiece of PWKH are being used in a professional manner

He sounds more like bob "i built the ricoh" brolly every day

Although i do not agree with how sisu fund the football club, it has absolutely nothing to do with wannabee pwkh

...rant over

So if you had spent a year or two getting something built, project managing it from start to finish so that the Academy and the locals had somewhere to train/exercise you wouldn't be annoyed by the actions of SISU? I know I would.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

The same as yours then when you say "homework done before half-term's over" or that other people's opinions are "embarassing" because you are certainly on the morale high ground to be questioning the merit of my comments.

Like him of loathe him PWKH is a contributor on here; many find him useful. When you instruct him to 'shut the feck up', and litter your posts with wanker signs in such an infantile fashion; you shouldn't be surprised when people label your fare embarrassing and liken your behaviour to that of a kid on half term

valiant15

Robo,sisu own a football club,its their duty to pay players wages is it not? Its like applauding the owners of a formula 1 team for fueling the cars up:claping hands::claping hands:

RoboCCFC90

RoboCCFC90

Like him of loathe him PWKH is a contributor on here; many find him useful. When you instruct him to 'shut the feck up', and litter your posts with wanker signs in such an infantile fashion; you shouldn't be surprised when people label your fare embarrassing and liken your behaviour to that of a kid on half term

Fair enough, but I don't need to answer my opinions to you or how I feel about situation if you don't like what I say then don't reply, you replied thinking that I would buckle under I won't, you have your opinion and I'll have mine.. Get over it

BurbageSkyBlues

Some questions......

The club had nearly half a million grant.......who was it payed to, and what was the designated purpose of the money?

If it went to CCFC ltd, there is a serious question to ask of misuse of funds, as i believe that we are told that this entity was non operative, had no employees, etc etc....how can that be, for the club's academy?

If it went to CCFC holdings ltd, then they have the people who are employed, trainees, etc, so why can't the money be paid?

Which umbrella does the academy come under? Holdings, or ltd?.....then why was the contract (to rent the facility) placed with CCFC ltd, who have no revenue streams?

This all sounds very questionable to me.

More smoke and mirrors by SISU? Come on here and explain where the money is, SIsu

Ps well done to pwkh for standing up for a charity. I hope he is not disheartened by some of the comments on here....wondering why he bothers, with some showing little gratitude for the good things that have been achieved by some generous and caring people.. Thankfully, those people appear to be in the minority, on here, at least.

RoboCCFC90

Robo,sisu own a football club,its their duty to pay players wages is it not? Its like applauding the owners of a formula 1 team for fueling the cars up:claping hands::claping hands:

Wow your clever mate :claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

SISU own a Football Club, our Football Club like or loathe them until its signed off on the dotted line they are still our owners, they have brought signifciant investment on the playing side of the game this season and I don't defend their style of tactics regarding Financial Negotitation, but maybe they should just pawn off all players we have an we end up consistently like Portsmouth, maybe that's what you would prefer??

RoboCCFC90

Would you giver fisher the same level of abuse on here if he dared to post????

Yeah I bloody would and actually probably a lot worse.. This is me being nice :)

mattylad

Some questions......

The club had nearly half a million grant.......who was it payed to, and what was the designated purpose of the money?

If it went to CCFC ltd, there is a serious question to ask of misuse of funds, as i believe that we are told that this entity was non operative, had no employees, etc etc....how can that be, for the club's academy?

If it went to CCFC holdings ltd, then they have the people who are employed, trainees, etc, so why can't the money be paid?

Which umbrella does the academy come under? Holdings, or ltd?.....then why was the contract (to rent the facility) placed with CCFC ltd, who have no revenue streams?

This all sounds very questionable to me.

More smoke and mirrors by SISU? Come on here and explain where the money is, SIsu

Ps well done to pwkh for standing up for a charity. I hope he is not disheartened by some of the comments on here....wondering why he bothers, with some showing little gratitude for the good things that have been achieved by some generous and caring people.. Thankfully, those people appear to be in the minority, on here, at least.

One would hope that the league have to be shown exactly where the grant has gone but if you consider the club has what 50 lads aged 16-18 all on a couple of grand a month thats a £100,000 a month.

Sky Blue Kid

:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:Fantastic memory did you have nightmares about it for days?

Well considering I have been posting on this forum for the last six months your derogatory remark about prison is unfounded yet stupid. Everyone blames SISU, yet are CCC/ACL all Saints in this situation? No probably not!

Lastly I never said it was right that SISU hadn't paid the money owed and have paid for the playing squad or have I dreamt them signing 10+ players this season??

My derogatory remark fyi was a generalisation and not aimed at you personally ok!
Why I'm explaining myself to you I don't know!:facepalm:

SkyBlueCharlie

Fair enough, but I don't need to answer my opinions to you or how I feel about situation if you don't like what I say then don't reply, you replied thinking that I would buckle under I won't, you have your opinion and I'll have mine.. Get over it

For heaven's sake isn't time you were in bed?

Users who are viewing this thread