Qatar World Cup 2022 (3 Viewers)

TomRad85

I actually think England are better than ALL the South American sides
I think you're arguably right, but I do think Brazils tricky forwards, who admittedly aren't doing much right now, would likely cause our dodgy defence all sorts of problems.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

ccfc922

I actually think England are better than ALL the South American sides

If this was an England game, it'd be dubbed as boring etc.

Other than a couple little tricks, I don't see much difference between England and Brazil on this showing. Lots of possession and not much created (Excluding Iran game 😜)

Nick

Administrator
Why are there loads of England flags? Weird.

Why are the commentators wanking over Richarlison for scoring a tap in?

"How well did he do" "he smells of goals"

They must be watching a different game.

Evo1883

If this was an England game, it'd be dubbed as boring etc.

Other than a couple little tricks, I don't see much difference between England and Brazil on this showing. Lots of possession and not much created (Excluding Iran game 😜)

Think England are stronger in key areas , better striker , better full backs, better central midfielders

AOM

There were England flags in the South Korea game too.
Always on the lookout for a Cov one

Great_Expectations

The VAR stuff is a joke. And it’ll never happen as subjectively of VAR officials will be the cop out, but it really should be looked into.

Even without the Maguire one, the majority of games something theres an incident either not looked at or looked at and not given. Despite it being obviously a wrong call.

And to then have an official who’s been convicted of match fixing allowed to referee at a WC. That’s seriously WTF.

Perhaps it’s just because I hate FIFA and the obvious corruption that they arrogantly get away with, but this VAR thing is becoming suspicious.

TomRad85

Think England are stronger in key areas , better striker , better full backs, better central midfielders
Bruno has been one of the best midfielders in the prem this season. Bit weird they've opted for Paqueta ahead of him tbh.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

The VAR stuff is a joke. And it’ll never happen as subjectively of VAR officials will be the cop out, but it really should be looked into.

Even without the Maguire one, the majority of games something theres an incident either not looked at or looked at and not given. Despite it being obviously a wrong call.

And to then have an official who’s been convicted of match fixing allowed to referee at a WC. That’s seriously WTF.

Perhaps it’s just because I hate FIFA and the obvious corruption that they arrogantly get away with, but this VAR thing is becoming suspicious.

I agree, the VAR stuff is really suspicious.

There's so much of it as well, like we are being desensitised to it. Almost every game has a baffling moment, considering there are an army of people reviewing screens, it is bizarre. It isn't like one ref just with the naked eye making the odd mistake.

I can see some serious controversy once the knockout stages commence.

ccfc922

"How well did he do" "he smells of goals"

They must be watching a different game.

Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex

Terry Gibson's perm

I hate all this bollocks dancing in the corner it must be two minutes since the goal.
I would allow thirty seconds after the goal after that the opposition should be allowed to kick off

Nick

Administrator
I hate all this bollocks dancing in the corner it must be two minutes since the goal.
I would allow thirty seconds after the goal after that the opposition should be allowed to kick off

Didnt they have that rule where if every player was off the pitch they could kick off or something?

covmark

Why? They still creamed themselves over a tap in.
The Brazil love in is cringeworthy. They're a bunch of diving wimps.

When they come up against a team that aren't afraid to attack them, they'll get found out. Serbia came for a 0-0.

Terry Gibson's perm

I would like to see Brazil against Ecuador those big boys would love kicking these dancers about.

Users who are viewing this thread