rangers (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

The Rangers FC as a football entity did not go bust. It was the company which ran the finances of the club which went under-as such, they can keep all of the history.

smileycov

Facebook User
^^^ Except Celtic are welcomed to any City, due to the good natured well behaved fans. That bring a party atmosphere anywhere they go! FACT

smileycov

Facebook User
surprised you feel that way sheepy. Not an opinion i would associate with Celtic Support.....not from a neutral anyhow!

Astute

surprised you feel that way sheepy. Not an opinion i would associate with Celtic Support.....not from a neutral anyhow!

Depends on your religion and what country you are from as much as football. They are not all bad, but a fair few are. My lad wasn't allowed to go to Celtic or Rangers away until he was 18. His English accent is enough to get him into trouble.

smileycov

Facebook User
I have travelled both home and abroad with Celtic and Never have i seen any trouble at all! (well apart from an old firm game)

smileycov

Facebook User
Okay your on! Though "walking the league" is hardly a 10 point margin, was looking at 20+ But happy to go with that. Brings a bit of spice to the season lol

ccfcway

Okay your on! Though "walking the league" is hardly a 10 point margin, was looking at 20+ But happy to go with that. Brings a bit of spice to the season lol

Fab...

I am 100 percent sure that if on the last game of the season cov were 10 points ahead we would all be singing 'easy easy'

:)

Covstu

yes i agree, they will piss the league!! interesting to see that some players are still playing for them in that division, speaks volumes for the quality of the scottish prem league!!

smileycov

Facebook User
So joint Top with 4 others..........yep certainly ripping it up they are!

ccfcway

yes i agree, they will piss the league!! interesting to see that some players are still playing for them in that division, speaks volumes for the quality of the scottish prem league!!

smilycov is taking bets if you fancy lumping on it

smileycov

Facebook User
Ally McCoist said he would go back into the transfer market after being left embarrassed by Rangers' display in a draw with Berwick Rangers.

The Ibrox side were fortunate to escape with a 1-1 scoreline which leaves them fourth in Division Three.

"I am angry, I am disappointed, I'm embarrassed," Rangers manager McCoist told BBC Scotland.

"We need to get bodies in and bodies in of quality, because that's unacceptable."

Covstu

;)Panic, panic, panic!!! it is interesting to see them down in that division. They will win the league and comfortably but they are going to have the odd hiccup throughout the season, i just cannot wait for Berwick to beat them at Ibrox! :D

smileycov

Facebook User
I still stand by my wager with CCFCWAY, i don't think they will walk it. We thought we had problems ha-ha

skybluedaze

I never thought i would, but i've been watching the Rangers games live on TV. It's great to see all the lower league teams having full houses. The money that's been generated will be invaluable to those clubs, so some good has come out of it all. The atmospheres have been impressive as well. No nastiness or stupidity from the Rangers faithful which is good. They seem to want to make friends along the way and are enjoying the experience. I think Rangers as a whole have dealt with the situation with pride and dignity. Not every club would have done so. Mcoist and Charles Green have done an excellent job and will move the club back to the SPL, gaining even more fans and friends along the way. Might i add, i'm in no way a Rangers supporter. Never have been, never will. It's just the way i've seen the situation develop, it suprised me tbh.

smileycov

Facebook User
See Celtic made it to the Group stages of Champions League, there is nothing that can match the atmosphere created at Parkhead on European night i promise you. Just wish we had some of that at the Ricoh :-( Mind you Rangers are playing at the cauldron of Forres Mechanics (or something) with a capacity of 1,500 in the cup. Sooooooo jealous lol

WestEndAgro

Celtics recent record in the champions league Is nothing short of embarrassing,, and your reference to jealousy is laughable.
Rangers are Scotland's biggest club and always will be, and deep down we both know it.

Users who are viewing this thread