rangers (1 Viewer)

CCFC Germany

Celtics recent record in the champions league Is nothing short of embarrassing,, and your reference to jealousy is laughable.
Rangers are Scotland's biggest club and always will be, and deep down we both know it.

But being "Scotland's biggest club" is like having a second butthole - nothing but useless...

Covstu

I wonder what the biggest club were saying after getting beat against the mighty queen of the south!

smileycov

Facebook User
Celtics recent record in the champions league Is nothing short of embarrassing,, and your reference to jealousy is laughable.
Rangers are Scotland's biggest club and always will be, and deep down we both know it.

Celtic First British club to win European cup......yep doubt there is any jealousy there, put the stats up on how many games Rangers (thats the old gone bust one!) have won in CL and compare to Celtics. Rangers are not the biggest club by a country mile.

smileycov

Facebook User
Rangers are in the top 5 biggest clubs in the UK and probably top 10-15 in europe
Besides I can't stand Celtic and their ira loving supporters

Try and keep it to football!!

Celtic have a massive worldwide fanbase, far bigger than Rangers easily. Rangers are nowhere near 1 of the top 15 clubs in Europe how ridiculous.

Besides, they have only been going about 2/3 months! :whistle:

Evans020

Try and keep it to football!!

Celtic have a massive worldwide fanbase, far bigger than Rangers easily. Rangers are nowhere near 1 of the top 15 clubs in Europe how ridiculous.

Besides, they have only been going about 2/3 months! :whistle:
Sorry lol I'm ex military..seen mates of mine heckled to shit at park head.butvyea the 2-3 month thing is true , in all fairness I couldn't give a tosh about Scottish footy.just prefer rangers

smileycov

Facebook User
Neil Lennon hails 'magnificent' Celtic after win in Moscow!!

Enough said :)

smileycov

Facebook User
Rangers: Lee McCulloch says loss at Stirling was 'low point'

Captain Lee McCulloch has described defeat by Stirling Albion as the most disappointing result of his Rangers career.

The 1-0 defeat by the Third Division's basement side leaves Ally McCoist's side still looking for their first away win of the season

:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Sawyer

There is no real discussion to have here, Rangers own Scotland. They sell out more in Ibrox than the whole off the SPL put together and thats a fact. Incredible.

Rangers > Scotland.

ccfcway

smileycov : Yep, you define walking the league then.....£20 says they will not walk it!

ccfcway : 10 points mimimum I would say !

smileycov : Okay your on! Though "walking the league" is hardly a 10 point margin, was looking at 20+ But happy to go with that. Brings a bit of spice to the season lol

ccfcway : Your on, if CCFC won the league by 10 points, we would all be singing "easy, easy"

smileycov : I still stand by my wager, i don't think they will walk it.

Mucca Mad Boys

smileycov : Yep, you define walking the league then.....£20 says they will not walk it!

ccfcway : 10 points mimimum I would say !

smileycov : Okay your on! Though "walking the league" is hardly a 10 point margin, was looking at 20+ But happy to go with that. Brings a bit of spice to the season lol

ccfcway : Your on, if CCFC won the league by 10 points, we would all be singing "easy, easy"

smileycov : I still stand by my wager, i don't think they will walk it.

Oh yeah, I remember that, that was when we were discussing if Jennings was going to go to Rangers or CCFC, my first SBT thread.

I didn't think that was serious though... :facepalm:

smileycov

Facebook User
Rangers may be playing in 3rd tier again next season

Rangers might have to play in the bottom tier of Scottish football again next season if clubs choose a 12-12-18 structure for the game. Scottish Football League chief executive David Longmuir hinted that the Ibrox club would not be fast-tracked into the second tier if agreement over reconstruction is reached in time to implement change for next season.

HaHa Gotta love it......Hail Hail

smileycov

Facebook User
Drawing at HOME to Elgin (Who) so thats only 17 points with Queens Park having 2 games in hand!!......as i said i still believe they will not walk it.

Users who are viewing this thread