RCC (1 Viewer)

Hadji10

Burge never cost us a goal.

RCC has cost us well over a dozen in a year.

Complete myth that RCC is a good goalkeeper, he's poor.

SkyBlue_Bear83

8f0595b8b59362008451f1b9b264125b.gif

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Pretty sure you could have just bumped the last thread that was started about RCC rather than starting a ew one.

That way you will have got to see people's views, which in the main is, he's the best we've got.

Your support for Burge is quite concerning, and I for one a must glad your not the team managed :D

Plus he was ill yesterday so would never have played even if RCC was shit :)

steve82

Anyone else think it's weird that nearly to the day he was ill last year too giving RCC his chance to show he's far superior!!

PVA

He needs to be dropped. Don't see why he should be untouchable.

Gifted the striker the second goal yesterday, if he'd stayed on his line it would have been so much harder to score

Evo1883

He's garbage , will cost us 12-15 points every season while he is still number 1 .
His goalkeeping for their first was abysmal

Evo1883

You have to question a goalkeepers positioning when he's physically running across his line to try and get a weak header back post from a throw in ...fact

PVA

It's correct... Get statistically proven wrong and pulls the joke card.
RCC is not the best in the league but he's a good prospect and the best we currently have.
Plus the fact he's saved us points already this year

On paper he's better than Burge, but not by much. He's in poor form though and is absolutely not saving us points and Burge deserves another go.

Just because a player is better than another player in his position does not mean he can't or shouldn't be dropped when in poor form.

Hadji10

It's correct... Get statistically proven wrong and pulls the joke card.
RCC is not the best in the league but he's a good prospect and the best we currently have.
Plus the fact he's saved us points already this year

How have I been proven wrong statistically you barmy c**t?

steve82

On paper he's better than Burge, but not by much. He's in poor form though and is absolutely not saving us points and Burge deserves another go.

Just because a player is better than another player in his position does not mean he can't or shouldn't be dropped when in poor form.

Well done for keeping this a clean debate!
So the fact he's kept 3 clean sheets and stopped Northampton scoring at the death don't count?
I'd agree his forms dipped a little bit the squad in general is the same too
I've already stated myself he should of done better with Fleetwoods second goal, and swindons goal.
He is however far greater than Lee Burge, the West Ham game showed this.
As for yesterday the first page and Turnbull should be clearing that, not expecting a keeper to scramble across to his far post to stop it. TM has stated this too, the defensive errors in front of RCC cost us yesterday.

87mint

presumably you missed that unreal save he made yesterday which was almost an own goal? Changed direction at the last minute and kept out a certain goal. He's one of the top keepers in the division, forget Burge

ccfchoi87

Everyone seems to forget the brilliant saves he makes, he even made one yesterday! Portsmouth Northampton and shrewsbury from off the top of my head are other times he saved us this year

Hobo

How many more games can he last?

Not the finished article. Does make mistakes. But not the only reason we have been poor. We could have easily won a couple of games....but we would have been no better off in real terms.

Users who are viewing this thread