RCC (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

Burge never cost us a goal.

RCC has cost us well over a dozen in a year.

Complete myth that RCC is a good goalkeeper, he's poor.
I quite clearly remember burger kicking out at a Worcester player earning himself a red card and granting them a penalty which resulted in him not only costing us a goal but also the entire match.

#justsaying

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Hadji10

I quite clearly remember burger kicking out at a Worcester player earning himself a red card and granting them a penalty which resulted in him not only costing us a goal but also the entire match.

#justsaying

What about our 'captain' Reda Johnson going against managers orders and taking a penalty? Which he rolled into the keepers arms at 0.0005 mph.

Does he take any blame? No he doesn't, why? Because he licks the arse off Cov fans on Twitter, which exactly what RCC does and that's the exact reason why they never get any criticism.

Grow the fuck up everyone and tell it how it is, he's a bang average goalkeeper.

Captain Dart

Burge is pony - RCC is leagues better.

RCC might seem to be struggling but not helped by experienced defenders making elementary mistakes.

Correct!

pastythegreat

What about our 'captain' Reda Johnson going against managers orders and taking a penalty? Which he rolled into the keepers arms at 0.0005 mph.

Does he take any blame? No he doesn't, why? Because he licks the arse off Cov fans on Twitter, which exactly what RCC does and that's the exact reason why they never get any criticism.

Grow the fuck up everyone and tell it how it is, he's a bang average goalkeeper.
I hadn't blamed reda because the post I replied to was in fact about burge not giving away a goal when I've quite clearly just proved u wrong. So you're way now of realisation that your talking shit is by moving the conversation on to a different subject (in this case reda). The fact I was making was burge gave a penalty away AND got sent off. Which make your 'Burge NEVER gave away a goal' comment absolutely shite

Hadji10

Anyway you joking at this point or serious??
Decided...
Let us all no in a few replays time

I'm quite clear on my views on RCC, he's nowhernear as good as what you think.
I hadn't blamed reda because the post I replied to was in fact about burge not giving away a goal when I've quite clearly just proved u wrong. So you're way now of realisation that your talking shit is by moving the conversation on to a different subject (in this case reda). The fact I was making was burge gave a penalty away AND got sent off. Which make your 'Burge NEVER gave away a goal' comment absolutely shite

Well technically he didn't because he wasn't on the pitch when the goal was scored, so you can put that in your pipe and smoke it bro.

Reda Johnson contributed as much; if not more to that defeat than Burge, but he never gets shit. It's typical of our moron fans who seem to hate on someone for something then contiuniall blast them.

pastythegreat

I'm quite clear on my views on RCC, he's nowhernear as good as what you think.

Well technically he didn't because he wasn't on the pitch when the goal was scored, so you can put that in your pipe and smoke it bro.

Reda Johnson contributed as much; if not more to that defeat than Burge, but he never gets shit. It's typical of our moron fans who seem to hate on someone for something then contiuniall blast them.
Like your blasting on RCC???????

steve82

That's what he does, once his argument falls flat and you prove him wrong he diverts what he's saying... Clutching at straws.
RCC I don't think has been stated as best in the league, he's one of the better keepers in the league and a talent. Put the right team in front of him he will shine.
Only need to look at Jacob Murphy as the perfect example. Hero when he was good last year slated when he's off form... Now look at him.

Hadji10

How's my argument falling flat? How have you proved me wrong? RCC has made a lot more errors than Burge, and it's not even debatable.

SkyBlue_Bear83

You have to question a goalkeepers positioning when he's physically running across his line to try and get a weak header back post from a throw in ...fact
The ball was going wide and then it took a bizarre bounce and spun inside the post. Thats why he didn't dive, because it was going wide and then the ball changed direction late on.
If you want to blame him for that, then go ahead but it wasn't to do with positioning.

Reactions: JWC

pastythegreat

You have to question a goalkeepers positioning when he's physically running across his line to try and get a weak header back post from a throw in ...fact
Defending a long throw in! (BTW I'm a goalkeeper coach).
When defending a long throw in the goalkeeper should be positioned near the FRONT post on the goal line FACT
I've just watched the highlights and RCC is blameless for both goals.

Hadji10

Defending a long throw in! (BTW I'm a goalkeeper coach).
When defending a long throw in the goalkeeper should be positioned near the FRONT post on the goal line FACT
I've just watched the highlights and RCC is blameless for both goals.

Well then you're coaching people wrong he's at fault for that first goal, don't even try and spin it

Hadji10

Cheers nick

Did God say that FA article was right? That goal is exactly the reason why you shouldn't stand on your near post at long throws.

Stand in the middle of your goal; from a throw in there won't be as much pace on the ball so you have time to come and claim it. A wide free kick,yes cover the front post.

pastythegreat

Did God say that FA article was right? That goal is exactly the reason why you shouldn't stand on your near post at long throws.

Stand in the middle of your goal; from a throw in there won't be as much pace on the ball so you have time to come and claim it. A wide free kick,yes cover the front post.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Ideally we need to do what Wigan did last season; get an experienced keeper after you realise a young keeper in goal won't get you far.

They found out the hard way. Looks like we will too, but unlike them we won't act!

Until then, it's RCC over Burge for me

Users who are viewing this thread