Recruitment has been shocking (1 Viewer)

DannyThomas_1981

I know things are all rosy at the moment, but if we lose against Man U and then don't quite make the playoffs and miss out on the last day, there will be a few on here questioning how good the players are again and whether the manager has taken us as far as possible.

100% guarantee.
100% agree Otis. But it doesn’t take that much. For a few on here - the hysterics and breakdowns start if we go 1-0 down away from home.

Grendel

Your consistent need to criticise, diminish and personally attack Max won you no friends on here.
You were an absolute disgrace.

I don't want to make friends you clown. At least I didn't spend half my posts on here sucking up to everyone and hero worshipping a mediocre striker from non league

Grendel

I don't think coming from non league and doing a job to help us get promoted from league 2 and league 1 is mediocre lol

But then I don't think robins should be sacked either so what do I know?....

Sleep Yawn GIF

DannyThomas_1981

I don't want to make friends you clown. At least I didn't spend half my posts on here sucking up to everyone and hero worshipping a mediocre striker from non league
Agreed that you don’t spend 50% of your time trying to make friends. But you spend 95% of your 80,000 posts speaking total nonsense as to what’s happening on the pitch, desperately trying to find player after player to hate and most amazingly trying every season to campaign for our best manager ever to be sacked. Now who’s a clown?

Grendel

Agreed that you don’t spend 50% of your time trying to make friends. But you spend 95% of your 80,000 posts speaking total nonsense as to what’s happening on the pitch, desperately trying to find player after player to hate and most amazingly trying every season to campaign for our best manager ever to be sacked. Now who’s a clown?

So you’ve read every one of my posts and made a calculation - do you want to be my friend?

skyblu3sk

I know things are all rosy at the moment, but if we lose against Man U and then don't quite make the playoffs and miss out on the last day, there will be a few on here questioning how good the players are again and whether the manager has taken us as far as possible.

100% guarantee.
And again they will out themselves as the morons they are. I always piss myself laughing at the ones that when called out for being bed wetting Muppets say oh it was just an opinion you can't call us out on it with hindsight... Yeah we can and it's hilarious!

DannyThomas_1981

Twatter and Twatbook really are spawning grounds for idiocy and the massaging of fragile egos.
Agreed Chris but we have some prime hysterical Clowns on here both during games and after any loss - so I'd hesitate to take any high ground.

As others have said, the Clowns love to target players when things are not going well but when they get called out for that they cry like there's no tomorrow.

Grendel

Agreed Chris but we have some prime hysterical Clowns on here both during games and after any loss - so I'd hesitate to take any high ground.

As others have said, the Clowns love to target players when things are not going well but when they get called out for that they cry like there's no tomorrow.

Danny it’s you that’s constantly hormonal- where am I crying? Have you gone all dizzy from constant masturbation in some dingy bed sit in Doncaster?

DannyThomas_1981

Danny it’s you that’s constantly hormonal- where am I crying? Have you gone all dizzy from constant masturbation in some dingy bed sit in Doncaster?
It says everything that you self identify as a prime Clown on here targeting players when things don't go well. Shows a level of awareness that is usually hidden. Kudos.
What next? 'I was wrong about wanting Robbins out and I'm really glad the club didn't bring in Jackett -sorry for being such a twat.'

skyblu3sk

It's fantastic you know he's talking about you! You must be on the same wavelength!

Grendel

It says everything that you self identify as a prime Clown on here targeting players when things don't go well. Shows a level of awareness that is usually hidden. Kudos.
What next? 'I was wrong about wanting Robbins out and I'm really glad the club didn't bring in Jackett -sorry for being such a twat.'

Danny it’s Robins - show some respect

rob9872

After reading some of the horseshit on this thread, there are plenty who should never be allowed to post seriously on football matters again.

rob9872

I wonder how many on here are also on FB and Twitter for City related chat.

🤔
I'd wager we have a significantly higher proportion of posters who regularly attend games on here.

ptr

Talk about recruitment…what about Everton selling Simms for £3.5 million to replace him with Beto for £25 million. He is woeful at best. Shocking business.

ptr

Did you say that at the time? Be realistic, simms was shite until 2024 and would he have been a prem striker this season who bags goals? I agree 25 mill for untested is ludicrous but be realistic.
No I said it today? Hence why I posted it today.

Looks extremely poor business not sure how that’s unrealistic?

Martin180

No I said it today? Hence why I posted it today.

Looks extremely poor business not sure how that’s unrealistic?
I know a few Evertonians that were unhappy with Simms being sold and in their eyes sold relatively cheaply.

ptr

I was wrong about simms(over the moon that was). More fool me. I’m trying to make sense of the comparison between him and Beto. One cost a certain transfer fee and one cost substantially more. We pay for ours, Everton pay fit theirs. You compared the 2? Why? Different leagues? Different levels of development? …either way, Simms caught fire in 24. He was crap in 23 (not interested in the he worked hard brigade, he didn’t)
I compare the two because Everton sold Simms (striker) and signed Beto (striker). Yes Simms wasn’t great in 23…but Beto has been shite in 23 and 24. Honestly think Simms looks better and I am definitely in no way biased with my sky blues tinted glasses on.

Martin180

I compare the two because Everton sold Simms (striker) and signed Beto (striker). Yes Simms wasn’t great in 23…but Beto has been shite in 23 and 24. Honestly think Simms looks better and I am definitely in no way biased with my sky blues tinted glasses on.
Like I said earlier I know a couple of Evertonians who are exasperated with their short term recruitment policy , add that to selling a player who came through their ranks with clear potential and you can only sympathise with them when you see Beto signing for 25million

Users who are viewing this thread