SBT Virtual Bookies (1 Viewer)

Otis

Nick, any chance of a 'Where will we finish in the league' bet?
Yeah, that should prove popular.

You could do 1st, top 3, play-offs and then say 7th-10th, 11-14th, 14th-17th, 17th-20th, bottom 4, bottom.

Nick

Administrator
What bet do you want?

I can do like Otis said

1st
Automatics
Playoff Places
Some in the middle
Relegation
Bottom

Otis

Aren't there any odds out yet? Or are they just for automatic, play-off and relegation?

If so, just maybe go with that perhaps.

Skyblueweeman

Sure, I dont know much about it but if people link me to odds pages on bookies I can add them in!

Open 2018 betting | Golf | Sky Bet Mobile | £5 Free Bet Every Week

Although these change all the time so I'm not sure it'll work? For example, Adam Scott is 100/1. If he shoots -10 under tomorrrow and you don't change the odds, then people could lump on him when he'd be likely be in the top 5.

Maybe I should've said somethig before the start! Will bear that in mind next time.

Skyblueweeman

If it had been done yesterday I would definitely had a bet on Tommy Fleetwood.

Bet his odds have gone right down today.

Didn't have an amazing round yesterday but a stormer today. Such a nice gent as well. He's had an amazing 18 months and destves all the success he gets.

After the US Open, he's got the nerves to take it all the way. I had a few quid on him before the start along with a few others. Hoping to get some pennies back come Sunday night!

Nick

Administrator
Open 2018 betting | Golf | Sky Bet Mobile | £5 Free Bet Every Week

Although these change all the time so I'm not sure it'll work? For example, Adam Scott is 100/1. If he shoots -10 under tomorrrow and you don't change the odds, then people could lump on him when he'd be likely be in the top 5.

Maybe I should've said somethig before the start! Will bear that in mind next time.
It is usually easier before it starts, like with the world cup. Would be a full time job managing them all

Greggs

Typical Bookie, quick to take your money but slow as fuck paying it out!! lol

Skyblueweeman

Didn't have an amazing round yesterday but a stormer today. Such a nice gent as well. He's had an amazing 18 months and destves all the success he gets.

After the US Open, he's got the nerves to take it all the way. I had a few quid on him before the start along with a few others. Hoping to get some pennies back come Sunday night!

A couple of quid on Molinari e/w and Monday morning is looking a little rosier :)

Users who are viewing this thread