SBT Virtual Bookies (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Needed a Serbian player to decapitate a Brazilian bet available

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I'm gonna slap a wad down on Germany to lift the cup! Sod it! I might even be a bit rash and risk a whole quid!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Is otis selling himself or something making his credits, theres me thinking i was doing well at 160.00 i see otis over 1k.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Ah well. Back to the drawing board! I had Spain to lift the Cup! :emoji_laughing:

King of the Lesbians

Are the bets based on results after 90 minutes?
Had Russia to win but at full time/extra time it was a draw.
Also, do the pens count in the 'over x goals'?
Thought it would go to pens and imagine 'over 10 goals' would have been quite a good payout.

Otis

Are the bets based on results after 90 minutes?
Had Russia to win but at full time/extra time it was a draw.
Also, do the pens count in the 'over x goals'?
Thought it would go to pens and imagine 'over 10 goals' would have been quite a good payout.
90 mins only.

Pens won't count either outside of the 90 mins.

ICHAN

Damn, must take draws into account now.
There will be a few lost today on these 2 matches if it is over 90mins.

Esoterica

Damn, must take draws into account now.
There will be a few lost today on these 2 matches if it is over 90mins.
Oh balls! Should have read the small print. I just assumed I was betting on whoever to progress and spunked it all on Croatia! Hadn't even noticed the draw option for the knockout stages! Good job it's not real money!

Mucca Mad Boys

Oh balls! Should have read the small print. I just assumed I was betting on whoever to progress and spunked it all on Croatia! Hadn't even noticed the draw option for the knockout stages! Good job it's not real money!

Me too, same with Spain to beat Russia. Thought I was being a smart arse by betting on both teams thinking I couldn’t lose. Well, this is why I don’t gamble with real money!

SkyBlueMatt

A bit late to the party but seems like a bit of fun, plus I surely can't do any worse than I have in my real money bets during the WC.

Otis

You don't agree.
I see Japan as a really dogged unit who don't know when they're beaten ,and always come back into games .B-)
If Belgium keep miss kicking and air kicking in front of goal you might well be right, but it looks like it will end up 3 or 4 nil at the mo.

ICHAN

Is Russian food more calorific ,or just more plentiful, Lakaku is looking Huge, like a show pony!! :p
Is that political correctness for looking fat mate Maybe that's his excuse for not moving much? (Like someone we've had playing for us not so long ago)

Users who are viewing this thread