Season Ticket Sales (3 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 4439

I went to get my season ticket today and the shop was completely empty. Not a soul to be seen.

Of course, when the lady told me it was £249 to renew, I stormed out in disgust.

Possibly I should have thought of that course of action before handing over something short of a grand in readies....

Buyer's regret usually comes around mid-October, doesn't it?

I'm waiting for the corporate packages to be presented to me. Have had corporate for the past 7 years and I'd never go back to sitting in the stands.

Astute

I'm waiting for the corporate packages to be presented to me. Have had corporate for the past 7 years and I'd never go back to sitting in the stands.

Have you had a bang on your head? You forgot the bit where you say that you are not going to post on here ;)

Otis

I don't think at this stage 1500 is too bad it will rise when/if they show any intent of getting the right players in.

Thing is TGP, I think TM will bring some decent players in, but I would guess that 80% of us will have probably never, ever have heard of them.

We are hardly in a position to bring names in that will prick up the fans' ears notice.

They will be good players for this level, but I dare say most of us will have to Google said player(s) to see who the hell they are.

chiefdave

That info isn't coming out until after the fixtures are released (which is mid June normally I think).

Terry Gibson's perm

Thing is TGP, I think TM will bring some decent players in, but I would guess that 80% of us will have probably never, ever have heard of them.

We are hardly in a position to bring names in that will prick up the fans' ears notice.

They will be good players for this level, but I dare say most of us will have to Google said player(s) to see who the hell they are.

True I am not to worried about names as I think that Mowbray and his team will bring in the right players and I trust him to do that. But it would be nice to think something will happen soon

Warwickhunt

True I am not to worried about names as I think that Mowbray and his team will bring in the right players and I trust him to do that. But it would be nice to think something will happen soon
i'd rather have 16 good quality division 1 players and a couple of championship loans who put their balls on the line at every match, combined that to a manager who knows what he is doing will give us a team capable of getting some kind of success and if things drop into place who knows a playoff place could be in the offing

stupot07

Agreed Otis, if people are waiting to see who we sign first before committing, then they will likely be disappointed as like you, I don't believe he will sign a load of 'names' and will likely sign players most of us know little off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Terry Gibson's perm

Agreed Otis, if people are waiting to see who we sign first before committing, then they will likely be disappointed as like you, I don't believe he will sign a load of 'names' and will likely sign players most of us know little off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

I have already got mine but would like to see some movement and I don't class the signing of Stokes as any movement.
People do wait to see the intent I normally do but this year I have gone early
Did Waggott not say say the other day that things are moving is that at the same pace as the new ground and the shirts?

Ashdown

He won't have much choice with a paltry budget rumoured at around £2.5 million. We don't need superstars at this level, we need a blend of youth, pace and experience with a couple of guys in Midfield who won't let the kids be bullied.......Oh and a decent keeper is vital.

Astute

And whoever we sign there will be people that moan. We can't afford top players at their peak. So it will be players on their way up, players maybe ready to step up or older players on their way down. Or he might even go for a player or two who has had issues in the past.

Astute

He won't have much choice with a paltry budget rumoured at around £2.5 million. We don't need superstars at this level, we need a blend of youth, pace and experience with a couple of guys in Midfield who won't let the kids be bullied.......Oh and a decent keeper is vital.

2.5m is a decent budget for this division. 11 players on about 3k a week is about 1.65m. And 3k a week in our division is a good wage so that would get a good first team in although I wouldn't expect them all to be on the same. Then if the results are good the money available will go up with the attendances.

Ashdown

2.5m is a decent budget for this division. 11 players on about 3k a week is about 1.65m. And 3k a week in our division is a good wage so that would get a good first team in although I wouldn't expect them all to be on the same. Then if the results are good the money available will go up with the attendances.

Are you sure about all that, for a start do we know if this budget also covers Waggot, Mowbray and his two new assistants. As for the money raising with attendances............that's how it should be of course...................but this is an untrustworthy hedge fund at the helm ?! People keep telling me to have faith but I'm not religious either and am very sceptical of the churches so that doesn't hold up for me.

Astute

None of us are certain of anything. But I prefer to look at any evidence before making my mind up. Yes I would say that SISU have got most things wrong so far. But recently they paid SP off to get rid of him. That would have cost a lot of money. TM wouldn't have been the cheap option. It is said that we will have a similar budget to what was wasted last season. This is a maximum of 60% of turnover. This is to cover wages for players and transfer fees. But TM brought in his own staff and said that this will come out of the playing budget so wouldn't cost SISU money. This might not be the case but would guess it is. The Waggott and Fisher money will come out of the other 40%.

So if you don't agree why would you say that they spent money getting rid of SP and then brought in a decent replacement if they won't give him the tools? Do you think that he would have signed if they refused him enough funds? Would you say that he had it written in his contract that he could leave if they go back on what was agreed?

To get some money back they need us to get promoted. Just getting promoted is said to be worth 5m a year. And this is without higher attendances.

Ashdown

None of us are certain of anything. But I prefer to look at any evidence before making my mind up. Yes I would say that SISU have got most things wrong so far. But recently they paid SP off to get rid of him. That would have cost a lot of money. TM wouldn't have been the cheap option. It is said that we will have a similar budget to what was wasted last season. This is a maximum of 60% of turnover. This is to cover wages for players and transfer fees. But TM brought in his own staff and said that this will come out of the playing budget so wouldn't cost SISU money. This might not be the case but would guess it is. The Waggott and Fisher money will come out of the other 40%.

So if you don't agree why would you say that they spent money getting rid of SP and then brought in a decent replacement if they won't give him the tools? Do you think that he would have signed if they refused him enough funds? Would you say that he had it written in his contract that he could leave if they go back on what was agreed?

To get some money back they need us to get promoted. Just getting promoted is said to be worth 5m a year. And this is without higher attendances.

I haven't got all the answers, I'm just saying we're all pretty much guessing as to where and when the club can shop and if the last couple of years are anything to go by we won't have a lot in the pot.

simonregis

I have read TM has stated he was given a budget that included money to spend, but he said that he wouldn't be signing anyone for a fee because you don't need to. He said all his budget was being spent on 'players' wages.
Therefore, I think its safe to say no 'player' budget will be spent on backroom staff.

Astute

I haven't got all the answers, I'm just saying we're all pretty much guessing as to where and when the club can shop and if the last couple of years are anything to go by we won't have a lot in the pot.

There are decent players out of contract. We have a better chance of getting them and putting the extra money into the wages for them. It is the same for just about every club in our division. They don't have lots to spend. A lot of it is down to the manager. And having a decent manager for once will help us greatly.

Astute

I have read TM has stated he was given a budget that included money to spend, but he said that he wouldn't be signing anyone for a fee because you don't need to. He said all his budget was being spent on 'players' wages.
Therefore, I think its safe to say no 'player' budget will be spent on backroom staff.

He said that he would not be asking SISU for the money to cover wages for the backroom staff he brings in.

stupot07

Renewed plus 3. :)

CovisGod

Hey folks, just a quick one, how close to the season do you actually receive your season tickets ? I bought over the phone and will be receiving through the post.

cheers

ohitsaidwalker king power

Hey folks, just a quick one, how close to the season do you actually receive your season tickets ? I bought over the phone and will be receiving through the post.

cheers

I bought ours last Saturday... expected Mid July as informed, along with sales at the circa 2000 mark by the good people in the shop.

Otis

cheers

I've arranged to collect mine.

I love Sisu so much I decided to save them on the postage.

torchomatic

CovisGod

Out of curiosity how do the season tickets come ? I presumed they'd be like a credit card sized membership card, no had one for so long I ant remember

Users who are viewing this thread