Season Tickets!!! (1 Viewer)

Londonccfcfan

Ticket office have confirmed to me the last batch were posted on Tuesday. So they should be with us by tommorow.

Got an eticket sorted just in case.

GaryJones

Believe it when I see them on my doormat!
Complete and utter farce!

OldBedrocker

One of our group has now gone on holiday and his ticket hadn’t arrived before he left.
Is there some way to get an e-ticket replacement so somebody else can use it?

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

No ST Card yet for my kid and the ticket office phone number isn't working (i.e cuts off as soon as you select the option for tickets). I'm hoping it arrives in the post today but have asked via a contact form for the e-ticket just in case. Anyone else still without cards?

vow

No ST Card yet for my kid and the ticket office phone number isn't working (i.e cuts off as soon as you select the option for tickets). I'm hoping it arrives in the post today but have asked via a contact form for the e-ticket just in case. Anyone else still without cards?
my missus ST has arrived today but not mine!?

Same problem with the phone no. for us too Razzle! It's just inconvenient tbh as we had to go down to ticket office to pick up (the day before) the Boro home tix and will have to do the same today for the Sunlun tix, PITA.

RegTheDonk

Brother received his yesterday. You would think there would be a option in ticketmaster to home print something with a barcode for cases like this, or of you lost your ST etc.

Reactions: vow

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

my missus ST has arrived today but not mine!?

Same problem with the phone no. for us too Razzle! It's just inconvenient tbh as we had to go down to ticket office to pick up (the day before) the Boro home tix and will have to do the same today for the Sunlun tix, PITA.
To be fair to the club I have already had a response and an e-ticket has been sent for tomorrow's game so whilst the phones being 'down' is a pain they have sorted it quickly as soon as i've got in contact.

shepardo01

Just been to TO at ground. (Managed to get out of work!)
Whole of queue - no season tickets.
Said I'd email requesting an e-ticket yesterday but had not had a reply - reply was- " we had over 150 emails, sorry"
So have they just not bothered!??
Poor...

JAM See

Just been to TO at ground. (Managed to get out of work!)
Whole of queue - no season tickets.
Said I'd email requesting an e-ticket yesterday but had not had a reply - reply was- " we had over 150 emails, sorry"
So have they just not bothered!??
Poor...
Just been down to get mine too.

Didn't bother emailing as I can walk, so as soon as the postie came not bearing gifts I strolled down.

My mate, in the next seat, had his on Tuesday. He has got more loyalty points than me though!

JAM See

One of our group has now gone on holiday and his ticket hadn’t arrived before he left.
Is there some way to get an e-ticket replacement so somebody else can use it?
I just rocked up to the ticket office, gave my seat number and surname, and they printed one off for me.
They didn't ask for any proof of ID.

If you can get to the CBS, suggest you try that.

SBT

I just rocked up to the ticket office, gave my seat number and surname, and they printed one off for me.
They didn't ask for any proof of ID.

If you can get to the CBS, suggest you try that.
I wonder if they have anything in place to track that the same people aren’t using both season ticket cards and paper/e-tickets to enter the ground. Or that people aren’t just showing up at the ticket office to collect someone else’s ST!

Sky Blue Pete

I wonder if they have anything in place to track that the same people aren’t using both season ticket cards and paper/e-tickets to enter the ground. Or that people aren’t just showing up at the ticket office to collect someone else’s ST!
Yep. Cards won’t work if you have been given an e-ticket

JAM See

Just looked at my account details.

I've been given 10 loyalty points for the Sunderland game because I had to get a paper ticket.

If this carries on, I'll be soon able to get away tickets as soon as they go on sale.

EDIT : Middlesbrough also on there, but that will apply to all ST holders.

chiefdave

I didn’t ask for a replacement but I received two. Unfortunately they were two other peoples. Post office fuck up but they’d put a delivery thing over the address so sent them back to the club

Users who are viewing this thread