Season Tickets!!! (3 Viewers)

Terry Gibson's perm

My lads has just arrived looks very smart on the front a nice blue one with premium zone and under 14 on it. Print is a bit shit on the back

Frostie

I bought a Premier League package ST in Block 19 & still don't have mine yet have the email telling me the printer is fucked. 🙃

BananaFlats

Both mine and my lads have just arrived. No printing issue on front but back is scuffed along the block and turnstile info. No big deal - roll on Saturday!

BornSlippySkyBlue

If/when mine comes I'm not sending it back unless it's really bad. With Ticketmaster I can't trust that they won't send back a fake ticket printed on a cracker.
You don’t have to send it back, it says you can keep the old one. Tbf the printing error just obscures the ‘block’ and ‘entry turnstiles’ text, so unless you actually can’t remember which block you’re in every time you attend it’s no biggy.

Sky Blue Pete

Dear Season Ticket Holder,

Following our bulk print process for Coventry City season cards, we have identified an ink defect caused by one of our printers on the Block row which has partially affected the text on some of the cards.

Please be assured this does not affect your access to the stadium and you can scan your card as normal.

Once you have received your card, if you feel you would like a replacement we are happy to reissue your card. To submit a request please complete the form here before 8th September 2023.

You would not need to return your card and can continue using the card until you receive a replacement should you choose this option.

We expect high quality in our print but unfortunately, on this occasion, we were unable to rectify the printer issue in time.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Ticketmaster Sport

hinckley cov

My son forgot to change the address on his account. The ticket has gone to Liverpool 😱
Both mine and my lads have just arrived. No printing issue on front but back is scuffed along the block and turnstile info. No big deal - roll on Saturday!
Mine and my wife’s are the same , you can just about make out turnstiles and the block, no point getting another printed, so long as it works it fine.

hinckley cov

My son forgot to change the address on his account. The ticket has gone to Liverpool 😱
Mine and my wife’s are the same , you can just about make out turnstiles and the block, no point getting another printed, so long as it works it fine.

SkyBlueCharlie9

Our STs not arrived yet but as a virgin STH and band-wagonning plastic, part time fans, we are pretty low down in the food chain. Fearing not getting them in time for Saturday so hope Ticketmaster have a Plan B.

AJB1983

All mine arrived, all good, printing etc…
Very smart looking, and easy for staff to check zones and adults or child.
happy days.

Covkid1968#

Warwickhunt

I looked at last year's season ticket card and it has the same printing issue as this year's so basically Ticketmaster are a bunch of charlatans who do nothing to enhance our experience

Hobo

Got ours today. Printed fine bar one line block number and turnstile number. Similar issue last year. Ticketmaster is a joke.

SkyBlueSoul

Turns out mine has turned up. Checked the post box this morning so the postie must have had a lie in and snuck it in later.

Looks very smart, ink problem on the back is minimal.

Jonny

Just noticed a PLP number on the back of the card, anyone know what that is? And if mine is low, does that make me more of a fan? (Yes, yes it does.)

clint van damme

Got mine, the 'misprint' isn't bad at all. Not going to bother changing it.

Though it's going to make some of the 'your in my seat' arguments interesting.

'This is my seat look'

'Thats just a black blob mate'

Users who are viewing this thread