Season Tickets!!! (2 Viewers)

theferret

Received some but not all. Last season SC season tickets were a different design, so easy to flash at the steward at the bottom of the steps. No difference this season and my block number is smudged so no way for them to verify I'm in SC. I imagine they will just have to do away with the ticket checks.

Covkid1968#

MalcSB

Received some but not all. Last season SC season tickets were a different design, so easy to flash at the steward at the bottom of the steps. No difference this season and my block number is smudged so no way for them to verify I'm in SC. I imagine they will just have to do away with the ticket checks.
The club should make TicketMaster issue new tickets to everyone and then only accept the new ones.

WillenhallSkyBlues

Seen on Twitter they seem to be replying to everyone that everyone will receive tickets by Saturday. Think that’s a comment they might come back to haunt them when they have 1000 people queuing up at the ticket office at 2pm when their ticket hasn’t arrived in the post.

skyblueiom

anyone got a way to contact the ticket office where you can get some sort of response? Emailed a week ago, nothing, been at position 2 in the phone q for 20 mins now. Doug should spend some of his war chest on staff for the effin ticket office.

Sky Blue Pete

anyone got a way to contact the ticket office where you can get some sort of response? Emailed a week ago, nothing, been at position 2 in the phone q for 20 mins now. Doug should spend some of his war chest on staff for the effin ticket office.
Normally very quick to respond on email

stay_up_skyblues

Id give up on the phone mate. I held for 3 hours last Friday and was at position 1 for two of those. Then they cut me off! As Pete said, email is best.

chiefdave

If you thought our prices were bad just gone to renew my Warwickshire cricket membership for next year and where I sit has gone up over 330%

Guess it’s the same everywhere. Any area that’s not falling apart is now classed as premium. Got turfed out of the Mill this season and now this at the cricket.

At what point do people go fuck it and not bother anymore

bigfatronssba

If you thought our prices were bad just gone to renew my Warwickshire cricket membership for next year and where I sit has gone up over 330%

Guess it’s the same everywhere. Any area that’s not falling apart is now classed as premium. Got turfed out of the Mill this season and now this at the cricket.

At what point do people go fuck it and not bother anymore

Have they stopped that “Birmingham Bears” shite now?
I actively cheered against them when they started that

chiefdave

Have they stopped that “Birmingham Bears” shite now?
I actively cheered against them when they started that
Nope, we’ll sort of. They generally just refer to them as Bears now and half the time the commentators refer to them as Warwickshire. The old Warwickshire la la la chant has been made an appearance a few times this year

It was brought in as part of the funding provided by the council for the redevelopment but now there’s Birmingham Phoenix in the Hundred you’d think they’d see sense and change it back

bigfatronssba

Nope, we’ll sort of. They generally just refer to them as Bears now and half the time the commentators refer to them as Warwickshire. The old Warwickshire la la la chant has been made an appearance a few times this year

It was brought in as part of the funding provided by the council for the redevelopment but now there’s Birmingham Phoenix in the Hundred you’d think they’d see sense and change it back

I remember going to a T20 game where they were playing Northamptonshire.
It was in 2014, so when we were playing in Northampton.
The hate and bitterness in me was strong that game!
One side had stole my football club, the other my cricket club.

Hobo

It's a mess isn't it ? In the Hundred most are regional like Southern Brave, Northern Powerhouse, Welsh Fire.... Then Birmingham Phoenix? As most teams represent a couple of counties in the Hundred is would of made more sense to call them Mercia Phoenix.

I was really opposed to the introduction of the Hundred but I have to say I enjoy it. Still can't beat proper cricket though.

shmmeee

Mine has arrived and not a smudge in sight. Hoping my dads has gone to his address as I assigned it to him and it’s not gone missing 😬

torchomatic

Got mine yesterday. No sign of my lads yet.

Users who are viewing this thread