Season Tickets!!! (3 Viewers)

Nobbie_67

I hear you, no doubt easier for those in the £480 ST bracket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying Fokker

I'm gambling £20 over 5 Seasons that we get promoted (my ST would've been £480).

If we don't go up then my ST price is fixed for 5 years and therefore a bargain when you account for annual inflation.

If we do go up I get £500 back. Absolutely no point in laying off a bet for the opposition to win in the final!

Crazy to think that is a viable option?!
More acceptable at £400 for me. I’ll gamble on us being successful without the coercion.

napolimp

Can I just ask, is the £500 season ticket offer still valid? i.e. refunded for first season back in the Premier League? Am considering purchasing even though can't attend most Saturdays. May try split with someone.

Nobbie_67

Can I just ask, is the £500 season ticket offer still valid? i.e. refunded for first season back in the Premier League? Am considering purchasing even though can't attend most Saturdays. May try split with someone.
Still showing available to buy for my grandsons ST, although I'm waiting on the early bird for him as he's a junior.

bigfatronssba

Looked on the CCFC website, and can’t see an answer to this.

If you buy a season ticket on V12 is interest payable?

Normally pay for my season ticket in one go but unexpectedly having to pay for Wembley tickets and travel is forcing a review of my finances 😂

Brighton Sky Blue

Looked on the CCFC website, and can’t see an answer to this.

If you buy a season ticket on V12 is interest payable?

Normally pay for my season ticket in one go but unexpectedly having to pay for Wembley tickets and travel is forcing a review of my finances 😂

Don’t think you pay interest

cstring82

I’ll be renewing mine and my son’s season tickets but we’re looking to moving as we’ve got two more joining us.

We’d need to move to get four in a row. Has anyone moved seats and is it easy?

I can’t find anything on the clubs site.

bigfatronssba

I’ll be renewing mine and my son’s season tickets but we’re looking to moving as we’ve got two more joining us.

Sounds like something that would be easier to do at the Ticket Office

theferret

Have a feeling that once Wembley tickets are sold on Monday, they will put season tickets on sale for a few days before the final. Would make no commercial sense whatsoever to not try to take advantage of the positive energy before Saturday's result is known.

Tile Hill Phil

Have a feeling that once Wembley tickets are sold on Monday, they will put season tickets on sale for a few days before the final. Would make no commercial sense whatsoever to not try to take advantage of the positive energy before Saturday's result is known.
I was waiting for the finance arrangement to buy the £500 premier package. But they’ve took the premier package season tickets off sale now before the finance package details. Bit unfair on those that would have liked to buy them this way in my opinion

gazza

I emailed the ticket office asking this and got this reply-

Thank you for emailing Coventry City FC ticketing customer services and apologies for the delayed response at this busy time. I'll be happy to advise.

We'll be happy to look into moving your seat, however please note that many seats are currently reserved for 2022/23 season ticket holders and so availability might be lower at this time.

You can check the current availability here:

It hasn't yet been confirmed when the reserved seats will be released, so please keep checking back with the club website and social media channels for the latest updates. We'll be happy to move your seat to anything that becomes available at this time.

In order to move seats, we'll need to know the name, address, suppoter/client reference number and currently purchased seat for each supporter you wish to move, as well as the seat you wish them to be moved to.

Please note that due to the current volume of queries we are receiving, we may not be able to guarantee the seats you require will still be available. To resolve the request more speedily, it may be best to call ourselves on 0333 321 3134 or to head to the Coventry City ticket office.

edgy

Would be nice to hear what the plan is with them. Think it will be a bit naughty if they dont honor the original prices, even if it is for a short early bird period.

bigfatronssba

Would be nice to hear what the plan is with them. Think it will be a bit naughty if they dont honor the original prices, even if it is for a short early bird period.

I can’t see them doing that. It would be a PR disaster

AOM

Wonder if they likely would increase the early bird prices they've already announced if we were to get to the Premier League?

SkyBlueSoul

More likely to shorten the early bird period

*Final whistle goes as City win at Wembley*

"The club would like to provide you with an update on the early bird period..."

gone christmas GIF

D_Boult

No chance immediately
Short early bird I think money won’t be as important if we do the unthinkable
It would be a pr nightmare
Think king more likely to sell than do that

Agreed. It would proper stupid to hike prices and theres nothing to suggest they will. Ticket prices will be a piss in the proverbial if we go up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mucca Mad Boys

Does feel a bit like they'll drop a price increase if we're promoted.
They should increase the prices if we get promoted. The club needs to maximise revenue and take advantage of this.

I’d consider limited availability of ‘early bird’ seasons tickets with loyal fans who have been ST holders last season and in the prior seasons getting priority before releasing it to the general public.

I’ve got 3 mates who support Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool who reckon they’ll get season tickets if we got promoted. They should not get the same level of access as the likes of many of us who have been going for years.

Ironically, I chose not to get a season ticket this season due to a combination of factors.

Sky Blue Pete

I hope you are right. Although how much logistics can there be when you pay Ticketmaster to handle the sales online?

Don’t know why they’d make up a story

theferret

They should increase the prices if we get promoted. The club needs to maximise revenue and take advantage of this.

I’d consider limited availability of ‘early bird’ seasons tickets with loyal fans who have been ST holders last season and in the prior seasons getting priority before releasing it to the general public.

I’ve got 3 mates who support Man U, Arsenal and Liverpool who reckon they’ll get season tickets if we got promoted. They should not get the same level of access as the likes of many of us who have been going for years.

Ironically, I chose not to get a season ticket this season due to a combination of factors.

Why would anyone be calling for that? That's batshit. It would be a PR disaster, would be picked up in the media and get lots of negative coverage, and not sure if it would fall foul of any trading laws.

The price was published, it was clearly a 'regardless of division' price. Promotion and there is less need to hike prices, they'll be giving 5000 of them for free, a clear admission that ticket revenues become far less relevant once you reach the promised land with its gratuitous TV revenues.

Get them on sale now. Lose Saturday as we may lose some sales that we might have had in the bag over the past couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread