Second referendum : am I missing something ? (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It was the only thing going through my head when I voted remain
Me too and yet I voted out. I like strawberries but not 7 days a week for crying out loud.
It's affected every aspect of my life . Eating the buggers morning noon and night every day plays hell with your digestive system. My whole quality of life is suffering as a result. The sooner we leave the better.

Grendel

Grappa

1527362834364.jpg

Otis

That wouldn't work for me I don't think, cos my head was Mrs. Montagne and she was in her very late 50's when I was 16, so I am pretty sure she's dead now.

If she's not, then yes, I am certain she would need someone to take her to the toilet nowadays for sure.

Last edited:

dutchman

A poll commissioned by a pro-EU group agrees with the people who commisioned it, big surprise!

I once had a polling organisation cold call and ask me if I "agreed with the following statement" (about the EU).

When I disagreed they reworded the statement according to some sort of script they'd been given, repeatedly. It was quite obvious they were going to keep rewording it until they got the answer they were originally looking for. At that point I hung up.

Astute

A poll commissioned by a pro-EU group agrees with the people who commisioned it, big surprise!

I once had a polling organisation cold call and ask me if I "agreed with the following statement" (about the EU).

When I disagreed they reworded the statement according to some sort of script they'd been given, repeatedly. It was quite obvious they were going to keep rewording it until they got the answer they were originally looking for. At that point I hung up.
I'm surprised only 86% of a pro EU group voted remain.

clint van damme

Just to be clear, the poll was commissioned ie: paid for by so-called "People's Vote" which is headed by Corbyn arch-rival Chuka Umunna.
3ajvXVNF_400x400.jpg

Labours answer to Boris Johnson. A man who will do or say anything to Climb the greasy poll.

Captain Dart

Captain Dart

Just to be clear, the poll was commissioned ie: paid for by so-called "People's Vote" which is headed by Corbyn arch-rival Chuka Umunna.
3ajvXVNF_400x400.jpg

The poll was heavily featured on the British Bias Corporation news.

martcov

I was also a remainer. My problem is that I have lost all faith in the EU. How can you trust them when we now know they break their own rules and regulations. And when their ombudsmen say what they did was wrong there is nothing anyone can do?

Why would anyone want their future decided by them?

Yes. That’s it. A dodgy civil servant appointment justifies Brexit. My god.... no positive aspects of Brexit? No booming Britain? Leaving the SM isn’t going to hurt us? Doesn’t matter what becomes of Britain... but there was a dodgy appointment of a civil servant.. he was not elected and you cannot vote him out ( which is just the same in the UK ). You don’t even know the name of the UK equivalent and there was no vote on his appointment. How many candidates were interviewed? By whom? Not by the electorate.

That’s it Brexit is such a cock up, you have to have a bogeyman to frighten the leavers with. Juncker’s leaving, now it’s Selmayr. If he resigns, you will come up with another. But at the end of the day , it’s the British economy that will suffer most.

Users who are viewing this thread