Sheff United request (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieranp96

Are we really showing bank balances? This thread is not what I expected.

He’ll be disappointed to learn mine massively outweighs his and I’ve never stabbed anyone ha ha
it was to just prove the one guy saying i was fantasizing and it worked because he fucked off

Kieranp96

I expected a more impressive one too.
this is just funds available to me instantly :), i have stocks that are about 13k mayby a bit more as end of year bonus was done, i also have a nice savings account for rainy days and a mortgage savings account that could easily get me a mortgage on a 400k house

Greggs

and still worked harder than most here it seems since you guys are the ones trying to argue about strikes and shit.
Hopefully you'll grow up soon mate, that high horse must take some mounting every morning. You remind me a lot of people I knew at that age, the majority of whom have either gone bankrupt or developed very dangerous habits. Basing your worth as a human on how much money you earn is a very dangerous trait. Wisdom and life experience will hopefully help you mature a little.

Kieranp96

Hello Kieran. I'm an airline pilot. So computers do it all... Never even consider that.....I've been wondering how I've survived all these years. Thanks for the info👍 I'll tell my boss to put it in the manuals. Any other gems I can pass on?
you do that, i mean you can watch pilots litreally tell in documentary's that they're kinda a saftey net, if something fails

Kieranp96

Hopefully you'll grow up soon mate, that high horse must take some mounting every morning. You remind me a lot of people I knew at that age, the majority of whom have either gone bankrupt or developed very dangerous habits. Basing your worth as a human on how much money you earn is a very dangerous trait. Wisdom and life experience will hopefully help you mature a little.
already done the drugs and the gambling addictions, over it was fun while it lasted.

NorthernWisdom

If he bases his worth on how much he really earns, he'll have very low self esteem...

Kieranp96

If he bases his worth on how much he really earns, he'll have very low self esteem...
No I base my "worth" on how hard i have worked, and what i can provide for my employer :), shit i don't care if you earn more than me or less i don't care if you're rich or not. i care about people ruining others plans because they're selfish and decide that they want to take a strike after signing contracts no more than 7 months ago.

Evo1883

No I base my "worth" on how hard i have worked, and what i can provide for my employer :), shit i don't care if you earn more than me or less i don't care if you're rich or not. i care about people ruining others plans because they're selfish and decide that they want to take a strike after signing contracts no more than 7 months ago.

I don't agree with you , but I think this whole thread stops if you stop responding mate

Kieranp96

A comedy routine?
no someone worth paying over 100,000GBP to lmao, it seems to me you're a bit jealous that i am as you said "26" and still further along in life than the majority of people who are "26". kinda surprising considering i left school with 3/4 GCSE'S

Evo1883

Can't do that:sleep:, if i shut up they think they won
I was like you (cant concede or theyve won )until about 6 months ago , when I was forced to do better or lose people close to me

If they disagree with you then continuously arguing wont change it , just say , no problem , and move on .

Not saying you will lose anything , but I'm saying it's stress free

Kieranp96

If you believe that enough you never know, it might happen. Inflation might make it happen by the time you're 65.
you do realize i had a offer in this region already actually multiple, they just require 3 days in office per weeks and i am not up for for that, again crazy what hard work does for your opportunities, when you don't cry and act privilege your world changes.

TomRad85

I also don't agree with the big pile on that's feulling his responses, ya fannies 😂
He's absolutely lost it tbf. Made a throw away comment about strikes and was jumped on rather predictably by one or two, but instead of leaving it he's come out windmilling and along the way has managed to make himself look like more and more of an arse.

letsallsingtogether

The 70s mostly happened because of supply side shocks in oil again and a few other things. But I’m really not sure what you mean by wage inflation. Nurses aren’t asking for more money because they can due to reduced supply, they’re asking because their wages have been cut the last decade. You don’t need to strike if you’re in a shortage field, you just leave and get more money.

Truss was not correct, it’s fringe economics of the sort people were worried about with Corbyn that relied on massive borrowing and flimsy evidence for forecasted growth without investment.

House prices are indeed related to supply. Since Thatcher brought in RTB in the 80s supply has dropped off a cliff. Private sector has always pretty consistently built 200k houses a year or there abouts, what changed was local authorities were no longer also building houses.

You’re very clearly a supply side economist, but that’s not taken seriously by actual economists, hence the market reaction to Truss. It’s not 1980 any more and it’s a polticial rather than economic position these days. Look at economists hired by the businesses that need them, you won’t find many supply siders there which tells you a lot.
Tbf I worked at Jaguar cars in the 80s we wouldnt change our work patterns and demanded more for less.
We fucked up that industry for the next generation.
Not something I am proud of tbh, we thought we had jobs for life and were untouchable.

letsallsingtogether

He's absolutely lost it tbf. Made a throw away comment about strikes and was jumped on rather predictably by one or two, but instead of leaving it he's come out windmilling and along the way has managed to make himself look like more and more of an arse.
Windmilling havn't heard that term in a while love it.

shmmeee

Tbf I worked at Jaguar cars in the 80s we wouldnt change our work patterns and demanded more for less.
We fucked up that industry for the next generation.
Not something I am proud of tbh, we thought we had jobs for life and were untouchable.

Car industry got fucked by Japanese industry practices IIRC. There’s definitely an issue with unions needlessly blocking working practice improvements. But equally there’s an issue with non unionised staff not getting paid properly.

I think it’s the Germans (usually is with this stuff) that have a workers rep on the board by law, which seems a decent compromise. But the status quo just isn’t working (no pun intended)

The Philosopher

Hello Kieran. I'm an airline pilot. So computers do it all... Never even consider that.....I've been wondering how I've survived all these years. Thanks for the info👍 I'll tell my boss to put it in the manuals. Any other gems I can pass on?
As a pilot? Do you prefer your left wing or right wing?

letsallsingtogether

Car industry got fucked by Japanese industry practices IIRC. There’s definitely an issue with unions needlessly blocking working practice improvements. But equally there’s an issue with non unionised staff not getting paid properly.

I think it’s the Germans (usually is with this stuff) that have a workers rep on the board by law, which seems a decent compromise. But the status quo just isn’t working (no pun intended)
Well I also worked at Fords for 15 years these practices were first developed by them which was taken over and refined by the Japanese. ( 6 SIGMA)
I now work for a small company we had a 5% pay rise, its these people that get further behind I dont need to work so dont make a fuss but do feel sorry for the younger ones.
Higher pay rises are pushing up the prices these small companies have to pay for stock leaving less for the workers.
Catch 22.

Astute

If you want to subsidise business (and I can be convinced that that’s desirable in some sectors) why do it through wages? Why not subsidise other costs like energy or raw materials or tax?

You’re going to have to explain how inflation that is caused by supply side shocks will be maintained by wages keeping pace as well. Wages aren’t 100% of a businesses costs.
Easy to explain.

So everyone should have a 10% pay rise? This puts up the prices of what they do/produce. Transportation costs go up. And in turn inflation continues to go up. So the pay rises are lost to inflation. So another big pay rise is needed to make up for inflation. And so on.

What about mortgages/rent having to go up as well?

What is needed is a higher wage for those not earning as much. Inflation to go back down. This then means people are better off. Wanting pay rises higher than high inflation makes it worse.

Sick Boy

Lot of ultra lefties on here and you are living in Hungary right? Recent gf from there and let’s say their views were very “traditionalist”.

Any that agree with you on here will be textually set about so will stay silent.
Christ.
In reality, the majority on the forum aren't racist bellends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread