Shock Horror: Tim found out again... (1 Viewer)

Kingokings204

Please can someone tell me why the journalists at the CT are not asking the questions such as

"Tim you have been caught out can you explain please?"

"Why did you say 3 sites and the rugby council have denied all knowledge?"

Ffs grow a pair

albatross

Come on CET.....follow this up....openly lying to supporters groups , having it recorded in the minutes and released in the public domain?

How can you let them get away with this without challenging them?

dongonzalos

Was it academy at Brandon
Main stadium on prologis

Council said no to Brandon (not sure why to be fair an academy can't be as disruptive as the bees was)
Whereas with prologis did they not realise they can't afford it so would not have spoke to the council about this?

Sorry just re read the link he said he met with the council regarding prologis

Did the request from the trust ask about both sites?

torchomatic

They've got Wasps matches to cover. TBF, a journalist can't cover everything.

Please can someone tell me why the journalists at the CT are not asking the questions such as

"Tim you have been caught out can you explain please?"

"Why did you say 3 sites and the rugby council have denied all knowledge?"

Ffs grow a pair

torchomatic

TheRoyalScam

Should have called it the 'Stadium Forum Committee', not the 'Stadium Consultative Group' - my bad.

I've saved the pdf of the outline minutes of the 21/01/2015 meeting.

Just emailed Sandra Garlick asking for permission to post it here.

skyblueinBaku

Perhaps it's others who are lying?

By that do you mean Rugby council, RFC? I'm sure there are penalties for lying in the answer to a FOI request. Surely no council would risk that.

skybluetony176

I love the way that TF has apparently been caught out and some posters are angry with the CET. Timmy must be wetting himself at you's, its like he can do know wrong.

Kingokings204

I love the way that TF has apparently been caught out and some posters are angry with the CET. Timmy must be wetting himself at you's, its like he can do know wrong.

Only angry they don't ask the right sensible questions we all want asking instead we get video links of Poole and turner talking about how great they are and how great SP cock tastes.

LB87ccfc

Perhaps it's others who are lying?

Or perhaps you stop living in cloud cuckoo land and relies the hard facts -

The stadium is a fabrication and is not part of their business model, it never has been and never will be. FACT

Another Fact for you - Your a twat. Lots of hugs.

torchomatic

Philosorapter

Actually this is huge. Has anyone asked the SCG for a comment yet?

SkyBlue_Bear83

We can see where Pressley learned to speak his bullshit.

I wish the telegraph would just flat out call him out on it and ask if he was lying. Probably come out with some rubbish oh how they thelselves ruled out the three potential sites themselves before approaching the council.

duffer

At the risk of being labelled a SISU apologist, I think it's possible that SISU could have been told that developing at Brandon was a non-starter, but that there might be some interest in a training academy (presumably elsewhere). I don't think those truths are necessarily mutually exclusive. Coventry City Council made a big thing about Wasps building a training academy in the city, so presumably these things are seen as beneficial by councils (no news on that either I note).

As for a new stadium though, it looks pretty clear that there's no real progress on that. Is anyone here surprised?

Users who are viewing this thread