Shock Horror: Tim found out again... (1 Viewer)

James Smith

To be fair, "Tim Fisher economical with the truth", hardly classifies as news really.

I almost needed a new phone after reading that as I came very close to losing my drink after reading it, I was laughing so hard. To be fair to the telegraph it's them and the trust who did the foi requests that found no planning applications etc.

Joy has no limits when we look to the sky.

Astute

Well no I am just confused. I mean Tim says the club is near liquidation and everyone believed that to be true and fully backed acl's actions in docking the club 20 points.

I like the way you always try to make out that Fisher either always tells the truth or always lies to us.

He says that we were moving to Northampton. We moved.

He says we are building a new stadium. What fookin stadium?

TheRoyalScam

Interesting and thoughtful replies to this thread - of course it's common knowledge that I'm anti-Sisu and always will be - it's encouraging that even CCFC4Life and Grendel haven't criticized the initial SBTrust link - it's so sad that our club has come to this - I would reiterate my long held view that our current 'owners' are not fit for purpose and therefore 'not fit and proper' owners - the FL are sadly lacking in their continued inaction regarding Sisu's ownership of what should be a proud football club at the heart of its community - as far as I'm concerned TF's lies* just accentuate the contempt our owners (whoever they are) have regarding the true history of our once great football club - until Sisu are gone there is no future at CCFC.

CCFC are my club and have been since the early 60s - now I'm indifferent - the current 'squad' I barely recognize - the goals against Sheffield United were superb, but they were scored by a Reading loanee - for those of you still supporting CCFC you have my respect - unfortunately until Sisu have gone I won't be joining you on the terraces - NOPM certainly makes sense to me to get rid of the vermin in charge...

* only the latest from Joy's mouthpiece...

skybluepm2

Perhaps it's others who are lying?

I knew this thread wouldn't pass page 2 before you dropping by with your usual tripe. I think you'll find that you are as bad as Timothy and the biggest liar on this forum. Stop wasting everyone's time.

Almost got through an entire post to you without swearing. Knob!

lewys33

Don't look at this!!!! The Observer have an open letter to the council - LOOK AT THAT RIGHT NOW!!

But seriously I'm fed up of all this bullshit. I'm starting to lose interest in all of this tit for tat bollocks between the club, trust, journalists etc.

CJ_covblaze

Some amendments and questions.

"The ground will be outside Coventry" - "Did anyone object?"

Yes. Moz did. I said I wouldn't go if it was one yard over the border and used Broad Street Rugby Club as an example of a site that IMO wouldn't be acceptable due to this. Can't remember if anyone else objected though.

davebart

Why can't the FL and SISU tell the fans what this criteria is, what are they hiding #CCFCfranchise ?

The chairman of my local club also said there were FL restrictions regarding choice of grounds.

One was height above sea level.

The other was orientation with regard the sun.

Both turned out to be b*ll*cks.

Football club owners are never honest with their fan base.

DaleM

Well no I am just confused. I mean Tim says the club is near liquidation and everyone believed that to be true and fully backed acl's actions in docking the club 20 points.

Let's get this straight . ACL were owed money , SiSU didn't pay . ACL went for an admin order in March 2013. At the 11th hour SISU put the club into admin.

Then after after the shenanigans of moving the club to Northampton etc etc. We nearly never started the 2013/14 season because the CVA was rejected by ACL and HMRC.

We had "hard nosed business people " coming up against the state.(CCC and HMRC).

Stop peddling this shit and look at facts. Both sides are to blame. How you apportion blame is up to you.

More info can be found here http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23548760 if you need a recap.

Really none of this actually matters anymore with the club on the brink of division 4 football does it ?

lewys33

Let's get this straight . ACL were owed money , SiSU didn't pay . ACL went for an admin order in March 2013. At the 11th hour SISU put the club into admin.

Then after after the shenanigans of moving the club to Northampton etc etc. We nearly never started the 2013/14 season because the CVA was rejected by ACL and HMRC.

We had "hard nosed business people " coming up against the state.(CCC and HMRC).

Stop peddling this shit and look at facts. Both sides are to blame. How you apportion blame is up to you.

More info can be found here http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23548760 if you need a recap.

Really none of this actually matters anymore with the club on the brink of division 4 football does it ?

I think he is pointing to the fact people spout Tim Fisher's lies when it suits their argument. Yet they are then happy to state he always lies. We know he does. We don't need continuously reminding.

Astute

I think he is pointing to the fact people spout Tim Fisher's lies when it suits their argument. Yet they are then happy to state he always lies. We know he does. We don't need continuously reminding.

Most of what Fisher says is to do with a new ground. So most of what he says looks like BS. But does this mean that people can only say what he says is BS without someone making a post like this?

DazzleTommyDazzle

I must confess, this line of thought defeats me.

It seems to go "if you state that you believe someone has lied on a given subject, you can't ever adversely comment on anything else they say".

So presumably, if you believe that Tony Blair lied over the Iraq war, you are thereby banned from criticising anything else he ever says or else his supporters (or his "we don't support him but"....) will leap into action and invoke the "but you said you don't believe what he says" card.

lewys33

I must confess, this line of thought defeats me.

It seems to go "if you state that you believe someone has lied on a given subject, you can't ever adversely comment on anything else they say".

So presumably, if you believe that Tony Blair lied over the Iraq war, you are thereby banned from criticising anything else he ever says or else his supporters (or his "we don't support him but"....) will leap into action and invoke the "but you said you don't believe what he says" card.

Fair comment. However I have a response for that..........Tim Fisher.

Would you quote noddy or postman pat in a court of law?

jimmyhillsfanclub

Why the CT? Are they in charge of the new stadium development?

I just thought that as they get a lot of their "stories" from here, and they've had 24 hours, that they may have thought to question our charming c**t of a chairman as to why he insists on constantly lying through his teeth?

But I suppose caring for the lesser smaller insignificant sports clubs within the city isn't too high up on the CT agenda these days....

letsallsingtogether

Totally agree, so why don't the Telegraph press him? Or CWR? If fans can see it why can't professional journalists?
Or maybe your mate at the Observer could ask after all he is a the only decent one in your eyes.

steveecov

How big is that old Co-op site and other struggling parts of Corporation Street.

Seems it might be a good way to get regeneration money.

Probably way too small a site.

Gotta start thinking out of the ball park.

The success it could bring to the city centre would be massive.

Gotta stop listening to Baldrick......pass me another beer.

Users who are viewing this thread