Shock Horror: Tim found out again... (1 Viewer)

skybluedan

Tim you really are a pathetic little wanker ,if I did not hate you so much I would probably pity
never trust anyone wearing wax jackets........

torchomatic

Agree. Amazed JS hasn't done that. At the stroke of a pen; "you're fired!" she could show fans that she's at least trying to listen.

The removal of Tim Fisher is absolutely central to the future of Coventry City Football Club !

skybluetony176

Only angry they don't ask the right sensible questions we all want asking instead we get video links of Poole and turner talking about how great they are and how great SP cock tastes.

Here you go Tim. Another "get out of jail free" card for you. No wonder you feel you can say what you like regardless of how far it is from reality when fans automatically turn it on another party instead of holding you to account. Its like you're Teflon coated, you should consider politics if this football lark doesn't work out for you.

torchomatic

Fuck me. If there's a talking shit club then you, BHSB and quite a few others would be in it with me.

FFS Torch, how old are you? I'm coming to the conclusion that you and RFC are the same poster,because you both talk shit.

Astute

Fisher is safe. His boss is the person getting him to BS to us. If she got rid of him she would have to replace him with someone else who would have the nerve to BS us and keep a straight face. Not easy to find.

torchomatic

Oh, I don't know. If the money's right.

Fisher is safe. His boss is the person getting him to BS to us. If she got rid of him she would have to replace him with someone else who would have the nerve to BS us and keep a straight face. Not easy to find.

The Gentleman

I don't think Labovitch has had his job yet...............................

chiefdave

I would have thought all the local press would be straight onto this. It can't be that hard to go to Fisher this is what Rugby Council have said and this is what you have said, why are they so different.

covmark

Here you go Tim. Another "get out of jail free" card for you. No wonder you feel you can say what you like regardless of how far it is from reality when fans automatically turn it on another party instead of holding you to account. Its like you're Teflon coated, you should consider politics if this football lark doesn't work out for you.
Who's turning on another party. People are saying they want some more pressing questions asked of Fisher. What's wrong with that?

torchomatic

Ironic as Tony is great at deflecting himself.

Who's turning on another party. People are saying they want some more pressing questions asked of Fisher. What's wrong with that?

The Gentleman

I would have thought all the local press would be straight onto this. It can't be that hard to go to Fisher this is what Rugby Council have said and this is what you have said, why are they so different.

This is what I don't understand with Fisher. Surely after the last round of FOI requests then he would think that as soon as he opens his mouth about Ruby then the same would be done. This either shows that he is simply a fucking moron or just couldn't give a shit about us and say's things for the sake of it. Come to think of it, he's both.

torchomatic

Totally agree, so why don't the Telegraph press him? Or CWR? If fans can see it why can't professional journalists?

This is what I don't understand with Fisher. Surely after the last round of FOI requests then he would think that as soon as he opens his mouth about Ruby then the same would be done. This either shows that he is simply a fucking moron or just couldn't give a shit about us and say's things for the sake of it. Come to think of it, he's both.

Kingokings204

Yes I don't understand his point. What's wrong with this question?

"Mr Fisher as the FOI have pointed out they have had no contact and no other councils have had contact yet you claimed this and that and all these sites, please explain?"

TheRoyalScam

Here's a link to the minutes: http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/ccfc-stadium-forum-coventry-city-2226866.aspx

For those unable to access this, here are the relevant TF sections (I've highlighted the discrepencies with the FOI request):
________________________________________________________________________________

TF arrived

· The new ground would be outside the Coventry boundary as there is nowhere suitable
within the Coventry boundary. The Football League laid down certain criteria and other
comments affecting the infrastructure. In particular, the radius (in miles) has been set at
a distance from Earl Street, Coventry. The club have actively engaged with Architects,
Consultants, Property, Highways Consultants and commissioned an Economic Impact
Assessment. An extensive site search has been conducted during the last 18 months.
One of the biggest challenges is that Coventry is bound by green belt land.

· TF confirmed that to date there have been numerous sites considered during the land
search process but he wanted to share information on 3 principal sites which had been
considered in detail:

1. Brandon Speedway. This site is 26 acres and is 4.6 miles from Earl Street. The club had
met with Rugby Council. The Council had been clear that they felt that the site was not
suitable for a football stadium. The highways challenges were too great. However, Rugby
Council were extremely interested in an Academy/training ground facility and
acknowledged the benefits for the local community. As such, the site could have been
appealing for potential use of the Academy/Training Ground. Despite further work
including an environmental investigation the club did not pursue. The issues around
securing vacant possession were simply too big – there was an ongoing legal issue with
the land owners and HMRC.

2. Ansty. The club also enquired with Rugby Council about this 100+ acre site which is 4

miles from Earl Street. Despite the potential suitability of the site itself, it was not
possible to get a highways solution due to access issues with an adjoining site.

3. Ryton – 23 acres (net) – again a meeting with Rugby Council. Despite some highway

issues there was a relatively straightforward solution with a spur off the A46. The
subsequent sale process saw Prologis successfully close the land deal with a bid of
£650,000 per acre.

· TF wants to announce the land deal as soon as possible but is bound by confidentiality
and subject to NDAs, as is SG.

Date of Next Meeting: There will be no scheduled meeting until the announcement of the
land acquisition.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I ask the simple question: 'Just what would Rugby Council gain by not revealing these meetings?'

Someone's telling porkies here - if it is indeed our Chairman/Chief Executive/Managing Director (or whatever his most recent appointment is) then it begs the question: 'Fit and Proper Owners':thinking about:???

Sky Blue Kid

Fuck me. If there's a talking shit club then you, BHSB and quite a few others would be in it with me.
Doesn't swearing on the forums account for anything now it's you who seems to be the one doing it? Does your lad still read posts on here Torchy? Big difference between you and me Torchy...I don't report your swearing :)

torchomatic

Nor I yours.

He never did read it.

Doesn't swearing on the forums account for anything now it's you who seems to be the one doing it? Does your lad still read posts on here Torchy? Big difference between you and me Torchy...I don't report your swearing :)

LB87ccfc

Here's a link to the minutes: http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/ccfc-stadium-forum-coventry-city-2226866.aspx

For those unable to access this, here are the relevant TF sections (I've highlighted the discrepencies with the FOI request):
________________________________________________________________________________

TF arrived - Edit - Did anyone slap him?

· The new ground would be outside the Coventry boundary - Edit - Not fucking good enough! Did anyone object? as there is nowhere suitable
within the Coventry boundary. The Football League laid down certain criteria and other
comments affecting the infrastructure. In particular, the radius (in miles) has been set at
a distance from Earl Street, Coventry. The club have actively engaged with Architects,
Assessment. An extensive site search has been conducted during the last 18 months.

· TF confirmed that to date there have been numerous sites considered during the land
search process but he wanted to share information on 3 principal sites which had been
considered in detail:

1. Brandon Speedway. This site is 26 acres and is 4.6 miles from Earl Street. The club had
met with Rugby Council. The Council had been clear that they felt that the site was not
suitable for a football stadium. The highways challenges were too great. However, Rugby
Council were extremely interested in an Academy/training ground facility and
acknowledged the benefits for the local community. As such, the site could have been
appealing for potential use of the Academy/Training Ground. Despite further work
including an environmental investigation the club did not pursue. The issues around
securing vacant possession were simply too big – there was an ongoing legal issue with
the land owners and HMRC.

2. Ansty. The club also enquired with Rugby Council about this 100+ acre site which is 4

miles from Earl Street. Despite the potential suitability of the site itself, it was not
possible to get a highways solution due to access issues with an adjoining site.

3. Ryton – 23 acres (net) – again a meeting with Rugby Council. Despite some highway

issues there was a relatively straightforward solution with a spur off the A46. The
subsequent sale process saw Prologis successfully close the land deal with a bid of
£650,000 per acre.

· TF wants to announce the land deal as soon as possible (expected to be the year 3072) but is bound by confidentiality
and subject to NDAs, as is SG.

Date of Next Meeting: There will be no scheduled meeting until the announcement of the
land acquisition in 3072

______________________________________________________________________________________

I ask the simple question: 'Just what would Rugby Council gain by not revealing these meetings?'

Someone's telling porkies here - if it is indeed our Chairman/Chief Executive/Managing Director (or whatever his most recent appointment is) then it begs the question: 'Fit and Proper Owners':thinking about:???

Some amendments and questions.

CCFCKirky

If the CET had any sence they would press fisher on this, we have been lied to way too many times and now we want answers, let's just hope that they grow a pair and start getting fisher the answers that we deserve

Grendel

Odd thread this.

I thought everything fisher says has to be believed - no?

skyblueinBaku

TF
stated that unlike others he does not mislead. Fans have to trust the owners that they are doing t
his stadium move for the right
reasons and, ultimately, it is going to happen. Th
e club are not misleading the fans and
simply making this all up!
TF
stated that unlike others he does not mislead.

I liked this section of the minutes. It gave me quite a laugh.

J

Jack Griffin

· The new ground would be outside the Coventry boundary as there is nowhere suitable
a distance from Earl Street, Coventry.
The club have actively engaged with Architects,

Why can't the FL and SISU tell the fans what this criteria is, what are they hiding #CCFCfranchise ?

steveecov

Saw the title. Thought Nick Hornby was going to write a book about CCFC and SISU And Tim Burton make the horror film.

The Gentleman

Odd thread this.

I thought everything fisher says has to be believed - no?

Not really. Fisher say's one thing and Rugby council say's something to contradict him. We as CCFC fans want answers, obviously you're happy with Fisher judging by your post not asking that he has questions to answer. Tut tut, I thought you said the other week that you were CCFC's no 1 non attending fan, that tag must now be slipping.

Grendel

Not really. Fisher say's one thing and Rugby council say's something to contradict him. We as CCFC fans want answers, obviously you're happy with Fisher judging by your post not asking that he has questions to answer. Tut tut, I thought you said the other week that you were CCFC's no 1 non attending fan, that tag must now be slipping.

Well no I am just confused. I mean Tim says the club is near liquidation and everyone believed that to be true and fully backed acl's actions in docking the club 20 points.

Otis

Or perhaps you stop living in cloud cuckoo land and relies the hard facts -

The stadium is a fabrication and is not part of their business model, it never has been and never will be. FACT

Another Fact for you - Your a twat. Lots of hugs.

Word of advice for you. Never hug a twat.

Users who are viewing this thread