Simms + Wright = ? (3 Viewers)

Johhny Blue

Assuming Simms and Wright are replacing Gyokores what would be the magic number to make us happy with the deal?
20 goals? 25? 30+?
What’s everyone’s forecast before the season kicks off?

Mucca Mad Boys

Expect 35 between them yep
Loving the optimism. My prediction is between 28-33.

It depends on how well we do as a side. From the Exeter game, we played quick, direct football and think Simms and Wright will suit that.

Hoping Van Ewijk and Bidwell get plenty of assists from WB now we have two big strikers.

Matt smith

Assuming Simms and Wright are replacing Gyokores what would be the magic number to make us happy with the deal?
20 goals? 25? 30+?
What’s everyone’s forecast before the season kicks off?
Think this goes to show why we spent big on MVE

He’s gonna be so critical with these two up front

assisting and scoring

no_loyalty

Anything north of 30 goals between them is huge

Expect more goals from other areas like wing backs and centre halves too
It would be good for the wing backs to chip in with some goals, I don’t think they have scored many in previous season’s. Kane at Bournemouth and Bidwell last season, can’t think of many more.

*Edit, I remember Maasten got a couple.

Matt smith

That's a yes then.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk
I don’t know what you’re referring to to be honest

I don’t think godden is superb I was being sarcastic, but I also don’t think it should be the attitude that godden is history, has a role to play

its a buzzard

I don’t know what you’re referring to to be honest

I don’t think godden is superb I was being sarcastic, but I also don’t think it should be the attitude that godden is history, has a role to play
At the rate expensive strikers are coming in, it won't be long before he's surtplus to requirements.

Matt smith

At the rate expensive strikers are coming in, it won't be long before he's surtplus to requirements.

Oh fair enough buzzard, to be fair I do agree in the long run

put it this way, I can see him only having 2 more seasons at an absolute most, maybe even just this one

its a buzzard

Oh fair enough buzzard, to be fair I do agree in the long run

put it this way, I can see him only having 2 more seasons at an absolute most, maybe even just this one
At best he'll probably be back up on the bench. Can't see him staying beyond this coming season.

Matt smith

30 minimum to justify the price tags for me. Hoping Hamer stays for another 5-10, Palmer and/or O’Hare steps up with 5-10, plus 6/7 from the wingbacks and Sheaf and another 5/6 from the CBS.
6/7 from a wide defensive position will be a superb return 😂

Users who are viewing this thread