Sisu out online petition (2 Viewers)

ccfcway

* EDITED - If you didnt want comments about why they are ruining the club, the set up a proper online petition, and not one on a FORUM !

Last edited:

pusbccfc

Try a facebook page?
Similar to the idea plymouth had.
That way you can get many other team supporters to sign up.

ajsccfc

What would actually happen with the petition itself? There's nobody for it to really be presented to.

torchomatic

All signed.

torchomatic

Sorry, I was letting everyone know. I thought people would care.

torchomatic

I think it's a shame that people are swearing in the comments. It'll make SISU or whoever take the whole thing less seriously.

torchomatic

Yeah hopefully. Just typing "wankers" or something may well be how we feel but if we are to be taken seriously then we can't have comments like that. Nice job, Rich.

kg82

I've tweeted it to Keys and Gray - thought any shout outs might not be a bad idea?

torchomatic

kg82

Signed.

Has anyone got this posted on facebook. paste in the telegraph comments section, GMK, Facebook, Twitter etc.

I've posted it on facebook and I was going to tweet it to cov telegraph on twitter as well and any other pages I could think of on the social networking sites! More people to do it though the merrier, right?

SkyBlue_Bear83

I've posted it on facebook and I was going to tweet it to cov telegraph on twitter as well and any other pages I could think of on the social networking sites! More people to do it though the merrier, right?
Yea get anyone to sign it even if they don't support Cov, all football fans of any club.

georgehudson

i've signed, come on 'let's be avin you' as delia said,
let's get it networked to all other uk clubs,
with the addendum,
'this could happen to your club',
let's also get as much of the media as poss' involved,
is it possible to view how many have signed ?

PUSB

kg82

Right, anybody on twitter, tweet something with #SISUout in (as someone said earlier) - I just have. The power of the internet and all that jazz!!

Users who are viewing this thread