Sisu out online petition (3 Viewers)

kg82

Yeah, but anyone posting it would be good.

georgehudson

keep it going all,
sincere thanks to fans of all those other clubs who are awake and aware enough to realise that this is a desease in football,

300+ and counting,

spread the word one and all,

to those, who support other clubs, who may be hesitant, i say a hearty hello, & a warning, that this could happen to your club,

to the SKY BLUE fans who have contributed, i say, i recognise so many of those names, and applaud you all,

let's keep the faith together,

PUSB

georgehudson

oops,
forgot to say 'a big up' to, saints, eagles, pompey, leics, canaries, seagulls, & apologies to any i've missed,
one thing tho!
you are true footie fans,
spread the word,

rob9872

Not read all the pages, but assume someone has already told the other CCFC boards too?

rob9872

Don't forget to sign up for your other family members on different email addresses too :)

Nonleagueherewecome

Signee 351, Hiro Nakamura, has the best comment by far :D

With him on our side, we can go back to before the sale to SISU and stop it ever happening!

Who was it on here that was offering SISU Out t shirts for like £2.50? Could they possibly print out some flyers and hand them out at the next match or something?

C

Clive Plattini

If you want this to be a serious petition I suggest you remove most of the comments. Insults, bad language and bad spelling are not going to help. Can you disable the comments? A signature is all that's required on a petition surely?

ccfcdan

Nearly broke the 400 barrier. People let's keep this going! I'd urge everyone to post the link to as many people as possible. If we can get huge numbers it would really show Sisu that there not wanted.

georgehudson

KEEP IT GOING PEOPLE,
anyone who loves football would see the enormous problem posed by 'outfits' like this mob,
sure it's about CCFC, but more importantly it's about ALL FOOTBALL CLUBS,
my personal thanks goes to those fans of whatever persuasion (clubs), see the light,
it is happening all over,
c'mon, let's be avin you'

WE ALL LOVE FOOTBALL, & not 'subterfuge',

LOOK UP THAT WORD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skyblueiom

get in there, any sign of keysey?

We need to make contact with any old city greats, try and help bring the spotlight onto this....keep up the momentum

Last edited:

skybluelee

That guy from coronation street has signed up.

Great, that means hopefully they will cancel his column in the matchday programme and I won't have to risk a coronary every game getting wound up by his ludicrous overuse of the exclamation mark (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Signed, just leave sisu.

Sub

is there anyway the link can be put on the telegraph site for more people to see ??:thinking about::thinking about::thinking about::thinking about: or do you think they would remove it ?

ICHAN

Signed up so added my name to the campaign.
How long are you thinking of giving it to run la_lucha before you present it to whom ever you are presenting it to?
Who are you presenting it to if you don't mind me asking? Ken Dickinson or sisu?

ccfcdan

I think we should be aiming to get over a 1000 signatures before its submitted. Can easily be done we just need to keep posting the link in as many places as possible to allow fans to find it. Id suggest everyone that has facebook pt the link on there profile!

Ive done it and got several signatures!!!

Users who are viewing this thread