Sisu out online petition (1 Viewer)

Good lad. I'd advise not to get into arguments or even comment further. I see the pompey fan is questioning how the petition would help. I'd just ignore it as we don't want to be shown in a bad vein.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Good lad. I'd advise not to get into arguments or even comment further. I see the pompey fan is questioning how the petition would help. I'd just ignore it as we don't want to be shown in a bad vein.
Yea I just ignored that and said Thank you to the Saints fan who signed. I will just leave the thread now.

Colonel Mustard

A waste of time. No hedge fund is going to blink at an online petition or 'fan pressure'. If you really want to make a dent, get Collins and local MPs to pressure SISU to reveal their investors, or organise a boycott of a game.

Yea I just ignored that and said Thank you to the Saints fan who signed. I will just leave the thread now.

As I've experienced on here it can be easy to get drawn into an argument that wasn't meant to happen. A few Leicester fans are signing up.

Last edited:

kg82

A waste of time. No hedge fund is going to blink at an online petition or 'fan pressure'. If you really want to make a dent, get Collins and local MPs to pressure SISU to reveal their investors, or organise a boycott of a game.

This is just an initial thing. I'd be surprised if you get a few thousand signatures if they didn't take some notice. But you're right, next step should be getting local MP's and that Collins bloke on board.

Jim

This is just an initial thing. I'd be surprised if you get a few thousand signatures if they didn't take some notice. But you're right, next step should be getting local MP's and that Collins bloke on board.

Get this to snowball and make national media and then they have to take notice.....

Colonel Mustard

This is just an initial thing. I'd be surprised if you get a few thousand signatures if they didn't take some notice.

Thing is, they know that they are hated by the fans. That's why they are in their bunker - no visibility, no communication. Putting an official number on the amount of people who despise them really doesn't change anything. A petition/chain letter to Coventry MPs would be a far more valuable use of time; don't want to get the fans jaded by too many actions.

Present this to local MP's and Collins and we have a good start don't we? SISU don't like bad press and a few hundred/thousand football fans petitioning against them is bad press.

kg82

Colonel, like Rich says, present this to Collins/MP's. I don't think it would do any harm. You seem like an articulate sort of person, do you fancy e-mailing Collins/MP's asking for their support in this and any help to pressure SISU? If you have any of their e-mails that is!

skyblueiom

can you give an idiots guide to twitter pls - i dont know how to trend - just tell us what to type and to who, and we'll be up there with Beiber's love child before we know it

ajsccfc

You can't trend something yourself, trending is apparently based on the number of mentions something gets across the site.

kg82

can you give an idiots guide to twitter pls - i dont know how to trend - just tell us what to type and to who, and we'll be up there with Beiber's love child before we know it

I was the same, kind of getting it though! So what I've done is (for example): @hucks6dh6 #ccfc #SISUout - what do you reckon

Then hopefully he'll reply, retweet etc etc

Putting the # in front of the words highlights them for popularity reasons (although it seems you knew that!)

Colonel Mustard

Colonel, like Rich says, present this to Collins/MP's. I don't think it would do any harm. You seem like an articulate sort of person, do you fancy e-mailing Collins/MP's asking for their support in this and any help to pressure SISU? If you have any of their e-mails that is!

Thanks, but I'm not really on the same page re. fan outrage. I know it's not a popular viewpoint, but I don't see any evidence that SISU are doing anything particularly evil with the club.

kg82

Thanks, but I'm not really on the same page re. fan outrage. I know it's not a popular viewpoint, but I don't see any evidence that SISU are doing anything particularly evil with the club.

Yeah, absolutely fine. I don't think they or anything they're doing is evil, I'm just tired of the constant lying, lack of ambition and annual struggle. I think the fans deserve better than what we're getting.

We have now reached 100 in 7 hours. Not too bad really, lets hope we can build on this. If you agree then please register on other clubs forums and ask for help. I have registered on Saintsweb

SkyBlue_Bear83

300+

Has anyone posted it around Facebook, I would but I am not signed up to Facebook and would be unsure how to use it.

georgehudson

i've been out & about tonight spreading the word,
this is both about COVENTRY CITY & ALL OTHER FOOTBALL CLUBS,

play up all true football fans

Users who are viewing this thread