So stadium location will not be announced soon? (2 Viewers)

skyblue1991

Bumping this on some information given me tonight, and I know I wrongly mentioned Ryton a while back so I await the barracking.
CCFC HAVE and are involved in talks with the University of Warwick about using land that is currently used by the University for Football, Cricket, Rugby

Meetings have taken place on atleast three occasions, the land I refer to is in Warwickshire not Coventry due to the fact that Gibbet Hill Road is the border between the two counties.

The area been talked about is considerably big enough to build a Stadium, and I know for a fact how ambitious the University is to become one of the biggest and best in the World so i definetly wouldnt rule it out.

sits back and awaits ...............
BUMP...

WestEndAgro

Bumping this on some information given me tonight, and I know I wrongly mentioned Ryton a while back so I await the barracking.
CCFC HAVE and are involved in talks with the University of Warwick about using land that is currently used by the University for Football, Cricket, Rugby

Meetings have taken place on atleast three occasions, the land I refer to is in Warwickshire not Coventry due to the fact that Gibbet Hill Road is the border between the two counties.

The area been talked about is considerably big enough to build a Stadium, and I know for a fact how ambitious the University is to become one of the biggest and best in the World so i definetly wouldnt rule it out.

sits back and awaits ...............
This could be funny 😂

Users who are viewing this thread